剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
你行的
You can do it.
很好 博士
Nice, Doc.
谢谢
Thank you.
继续走
Keep moving.
星期三倦怠 是吧
Taungsdays, am I right?
有待加强
We'll work on that.
- 抱歉 - 小心
- Sorry. - Watch it!
到列车尽头了
It's the end of the train.
即将抵达船厂站 第一站
Approaching Shipyard Depot, first station.
我们要跳车
We're gonna jump.
什么
What?
相信我
Trust me.
船厂站要到了
Now arriving, Shipyard Depot.
预备...
- And... - Uh...
跳
Now!
我从没做过这种事
Never done anything like this before.
确定没别人
You sure we're alone?
是的
Yep.
船只都无法操作
Ships are all inoperable.
没必要看守
No need to guard 'em.
我一定在吉迪恩船上与你多次错身
I must have passed you on Gideon's ship a hundred times.
抱歉从没自我介绍
Sorry I never introduced myself.
我...你不必道歉
I, uh... You don't have to apologize.
以前也不会那样做
That's not how things were back then.
没错
No.
现在会了
Now it is.
依理亚肯恩 通讯官
Elia Kane, Communications Officer.
潘恩珀欣博士 科学家
Doctor Penn Pershing, Scientist.
幸会 珀欣博士
Nice to meet you, Doctor Pershing.
就是这里
Here it is.
东西齐全吗
Is everything you need here?
太好了
This is perfect.
我只拿需要的东西
I'll only take what I need.
这些会全数报废
It's all going to the scrap heap.
我记得第一次到这样的地方
I remember the first time I was in a place like this,
还不敢相信我办到了
I couldn't believe I'd made it.
在我小时候 我妈是镇上的医生
My mother was a doctor in the town where I grew up.
我在她的诊所梦想有这种实验室
I would spend days in her office dreaming of a lab like this.
但真的进了实验室...
But to actually be in one...
你一直知道你想做什么
You always knew what you wanted to do.
从我有记忆起就是
As far back as I can remember.
你呢
What about you?
你小时候有什么志愿
What did you wanna be when you grew up?
我没机会想这种事
I didn't really have a chance to think about it.
什么声音
What was that?
只是船体触地
Just the ship settling.
继续打包
Keep packing.
我会留意 免得出事
I'll keep watch, just in case.
要怎么回去
How do we get back?
继续走
Keep moving!
站住
Stop!
特赦科学家L52 手举高 你被捕了
Amnesty Scientist L52, raise your hands, you are under arrest.
等等
Wait.
手举高 L52
Raise your hands, L52.
等等 等等...
Just wait. Wait. Wait...
不
No!
早安 博士
Good morning, Doctor.
听我解释
Listen, I can explain.
- 我不是想... - 不需要
- I wasn't trying... - No need.
特赦官G68已经提交报告
Amnesty Officer G68 has already submitted a report.
什么
What?
她怎么说的
What did she tell you?
我们明白要适应并不容易
We understand that the adjustment can be difficult.
不 这其中有误会
No, no, no. I think there's been a mistake,
- 我不是... - 我们来帮你
- I wasn't... - We're here to help you.
帝国灌输的思想很难克服
Indoctrination by the Empire is challenging to overcome.
等等...那是破心器
Wait, uh... This is a mind flayer.
这是602缓解器
This is a Six-O-Two Mitigator.
属于非侵入的实验治疗
It's a non-invasive experimental treatment,
最近核准用于更生
recently approved for rehabilitation.
不 那是破心器
No, it's a mind flayer.
这是类似的仪器
It's a similar device,
但以低电压使用
but we've found at low voltages
有助于缓和特定的创伤记忆
it can be used to help soothe select traumatic memories.
你会有七彩幻觉 轻微耳鸣
You'll see some pleasant colors, hear a light buzzing,
然后很快就会感到如释重负
and experience a great sense of relief in no time at all.
- 你要洗掉我的记忆 - 绝对不会
- You're gonna wipe my mind. - Absolutely not!
我们又不是帝国
This isn't the Empire, son.
这是治疗用的仪器
This device is used to heal.
我体验过疗程 感觉很舒畅
I've been through the treatment myself, I found it quite refreshing.
拜托 听我解释
Please, just let me explain.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
不需要多久
This will only take a moment.
我会来看你苏醒
I'll be here when you wake up.
你不明白
You don't understand.
是她带我去的 那是陷阱
She brought me there. It was a trap.
拜托 我只是想帮忙
Please, I just wanted to help.
她陷害我 拜托
She set me up. Please.
你陷害我
You set me up.
你为何陷害我
Why did you set me up?
拜托...
Please...
他本来表现得很好
I thought he was doing so well.
你这么做是对的
You've done the right thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道这能帮他
I know this will help him.
一定会
It will.
你真是本计划之光
You are a real credit to this program.
虽然有失败 幸好也有你这种成功范例
It's nice to know that for every failure, there's a success like you.
这应该能替他舒缓
This should offer him some relief.
要走吗
Shall we?
我能待着吗
Do you mind if I stay?
他复发了 但他是朋友
He relapsed, but he's a friend.
我仍关心他
I still care about him.
当然可以
Of course, you do.
没问题 你尽管待着
Yes, you're welcome to stay.
我带你去曼达洛人藏身处
I'm bringing you to a Mandalorian covert.
我们以此在流亡中求生
This is how we have survived in exile.
这我很熟
I'm familiar.
那是秘密地点 而你是我的客人
It's a secret location and you are my guest.
他们仍活在传统中
They still live by the old ways.
对 你别脱头盔会更顺利 相信我
Yes. It will go smoother if you keep your helmet on. Trust me.
想也知道
Of course.
别再靠近
Come no further.
你是叛教之人 丁贾林
You are an apostate, Din Djarin.
不再是了
No longer.
我去过曼达洛星矿井
I have been to the mines of Mandalore.
不可能
Impossible.
矿井在大肃清中崩塌了
The mines were collapsed in the Purge.
那星球遭到诅咒
The planet is cursed.
那是谎言 为了骗我们流亡
These are lies meant to keep us in exile.
怎么知道不是你在说谎
How do we know that it is not you who is lying?
他说的是实话
He speaks the truth.
我是见证人
I was witness.
你这夜鴞又是哪位
And who are you, Nite Owl?
我是奎兹氏族的布卡坦
I am Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze.
你的家族偏离正道 你们俩都是叛教之人
Your House has fallen from the Way. You are both apostates.
我们到过活水
We have been to the Living Waters.
这是证据
I bring proof.
我们等着看
We shall see.
丁贾林说他浸泡过活水
Din Djarin claims to have bathed in the Living Waters.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表