剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
今晚休息 天一亮再继续
We'll rest tonight and continue at first light.
这些人太虚弱 无法参与
These here are too weak to continue.
必须返回手甲战机
We must return to the Gauntlet
明天我会送他们回舰队
and I will ferry them back to the fleet in the morning.
同意
Agreed.
队长
Captain?
你们体力够的
Those of you who are well enough
就一起来找大锻造厂
can join us in the search for the Great Forge.
有更好的办法
We can do better than that.
直接带你们过去
We can bring you there.
前进 曼达洛人 前往锻造厂
Onward, Mandalorians! To the Forge!
执行者不能这样走
You can't move an Enforcer like that.
那是侧跳 你准备屈服吧
It's a flank jump. And you're about to submit.
但只有翔卫可以侧跳
But only the Wing Guard can flank jump.
执行者在两侧的移♥动♥比照翔卫
The Enforcer moves like a Wing Guard when it's flanking.
这些原始人什么规则都自己编造
These primitives make up their own rules for everything.
认真的吗
Seriously?
屈服或战斗
Submit or fight.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe this?
我该插手吗
Should I step in?
两边都无法插手
Neither side can step in.
迟早都会起冲突的
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
不...不
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
你教的好徒儿
You taught your apprentice well.
那不是跟我学的
He didn't learn that from me.
呼叫舰队指挥部
Come in, Fleet Command.
请说
We read you.
准备收置获救的幸存者 他们需要医护
Prepare to receive rescued survivors in need of medical attention.
收到 手甲战机
Copy, Gauntlet.
那边 在右舷前方
There, on the starboard bow!
弃船
Abandon ship!
我们走
Let's go!
这边 这边
This way! This way!
赶快 快点
Hurry up! Faster!
还行吗
You good?
不远了 还要再往下
We're not far. We need to go further down.
走...走
Go, go, go.
走...走
Go! Go, go!
这是哪里
Where are we?
这是大锻造厂的残骸
This is what's left of the Great Forge.
这曾是我们文明的核心
This was once the heart of our civilization.
但自从轰炸之后 火就熄了
But the fires have been extinguished since the bombings.
你住在这里
You lived here?
我们都是
We all did.
我们没离开
We never left.
沿着地表迁徙求生 直到战争结束
Survived by migrating along the surface until the war ended.
有人往下探索 但没人生还
Some tried to explore below, but none survived.
喷射背包
Jet packs?
其他幸存者
More survivors?
他们不是曼达洛人
Those aren't Mandalorians.
-是帝国的人 -找掩护
They're Imperials! Take cover.
他们身穿贝斯卡装甲
They're wearing beskar armor!
我们被包围了 需要支援
We're pinned down. We need backup.
我可以前往舰队带援军过来
I can make a run for the fleet and get us reinforcements.
不 太远了
No, it's too far.
我行的 为了收复星球必须一搏
I can make it. It's our only shot at taking the planet back.
那边天花板有裂缝
There's a split in the ceiling there.
我掩护你
I'll lay down cover.
他们撤退了
They're retreating!
-前进 -为了曼达洛
Advance. For Mandalore!
孩子 你要跟上
Okay, kid. You've gotta keep up.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
有埋伏
It's an ambush.
没收他的武器
Disarm him.
多亏你将曼达洛人聚在一处
Thank you for gathering the Mandalorians into one place.
你们很有本事 但你们的时代结束了
You were a talented people, but your time has passed.
不过 如你所见 曼达洛星将由我统治
However, as you can see, Mandalore will live on in me.
多亏这星球的丰富资源
Thanks to your planet's rich resources,
我打造了新一代的黑暗兵装甲
I have created the next generation Dark Trooper suit
以贝斯卡合金锻造
forged from beskar alloy.
最优异的改进之处就是将我放在里面
And the most impressive improvement is that it has me in it.
每个社群都能有所贡献
You see, every society has something to offer.
复♥制♥科学家 绝地
The cloners. The Jedi.
连曼达洛人也不例外
And even the Mandalorians.
透过结合各家所长
By aggregating the best of each,
我创造出的军队将足以恢复银河秩序
I will create an army that will bring order to the galaxy.
我要歼灭你们的舰队
Why don't we take your fleet off the board
趁现在发动奇袭
while we still have the element of surprise.
派出拦截机和轰炸机
Activate the interceptors and bombers.
不
No!
不用多久 曼达洛大肃清就能彻底完成
In but a few moments, the Purge of Mandalore will be complete.
带他到汇报室
Take him to the debriefing room.
我早该把握机会杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
布卡坦
Bo-Katan.
下次别再像这样见面
We have to stop meeting like this.
不会再有下次
I'll make sure of it.
我们就闲话少说了
Let's skip the pleasantries, shall we?
我认为这时候
I believe this is the part
你该将黑剑交还原主
where you return the Darksaber to its rightful owner.
现在 交出黑剑
Now, surrender the Darksaber,
告诉他们这星球是我的
and tell these people that this planet is mine.
我辈之道
This is the Way.
打开防爆门
Open the blast doors.
杀了他们
Kill them.
-走吧 -快走
Move out! Move out!
撤退 我掩护后方
Fall back! I'll cover the rear!
快走
Go, go, go! Go! Go, go, go, go!
可以走了 撤退
We're clear. Fall back.
快来 我们不会丢下你
Come on. We're not leaving you behind.
走吧 太多了
Go. There are too many.
不
No!
我辈之道
This is the Way.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表