剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
There is no selection of beverages as with organics.
这里只供应机器人忘忧剂
Here, droids are served Nepenthé.
什么是忘忧剂
What's Nepenthé?
是一种黏性润滑剂 能防止机器磨损
It is a viscous lubricant that protects against mechanical wear
同时提供能更新程式的次粒子
while delivering program refreshing sub-particles.
所以机器人喝下忘忧剂会被重新编程
So Nepenthé reprograms the droids that drink here?
随着主机指令的改变 它会修补编程
It patches the programming as the commands of the mainframe change.
失常机器人似乎都吸收了同一批忘忧剂
It seems the malfunctioning droids all imbibed from the same batch of Nepenthé.
这是最近失常机器人的残骸
These are the remains of the latest malfunctioning droid.
我们在找编程的次粒子
We're looking for programming sub-particles.
好 我将它们分离
Yes. Let me isolate them.
好 看它们能否提供数据
All right, let's see if they give us a reading.
粒子肯定存在
The particles are definitely present.
它们可能仍然活跃吗
What are the chances that they're still active?
趴下
Get down!
它们仍然活跃
They're still active.
这些就是次粒子
These are the sub-particles.
-奇怪… -怎么了
-Curious... -What?
它们是奈米机器人
They're actually nano-droids.
奈米机器人怎么混入忘忧剂
How did nano-droids get into the Nepenthé?
那是什么
What's that?
那些条纹吗
The striations?
那是金属的像差
Just an aberration in the metal.
大概是这比例的延展极限
Probably malleability limitations at this scale.
不 那是文字
No. It's writing.
旋转视角
Rotate the perspective.
那是链码
It's a chain code.
如果它有链码
If it has a chain code,
就应该能确认它的来源
then we should be able to determine its point of origin.
理论上是的
In theory.
看我能找到什么
Let me see what I can find out.
有了
Yes, here we are.
它们最初是科技联盟制♥造♥的
They were originally manufactured by the Techno Union.
经过冷藏多年
Been in cold-storage for ages.
链标显示不是由机器人采购站 到达帕济尔
The chain title says it didn't arrive on Plazir through Droid Acquisitions.
真怪…
How strange...
那是怎么来的
How did it arrive?
是保安处申请领♥取♥的
They were requisitioned by the Security Office.
这不寻常吗
Is that unusual?
这不合法
It's illegal.
政♥府♥登记处没有这笔交易纪录
There's no record of this transaction on the government registry.
这些机器人是由个人订购的
These droids were ordered by an individual.
有名字吗
Is there a name?
我们的保安首长
Our head of security.
贺玠处长
Commissioner Helgait.
仔细检查监视器看是否有潜在违规行为
Check the cycles of security cameras for any potential irregularities.
处长 有几个问题想请教
Commissioner, we have some questions for you.
抱歉 我得检查资料是否异常
Sorry, I have to check the data farm for anomalies.
我们知道忘忧剂和奈米机器人
We know about the Nepenthé. And the nano-droids.
它们不是失常
They didn't malfunction.
你编写程式要它们作乱及攻击
You programmed them to disrupt and attack.
你要跟我们走
You're coming with us.
大家别动
Everyone, freeze!
如果我按下防故障开关
If I trigger this failsafe,
这星球的听话劳工就会变回战斗机器人
it will convert the planet's docile workforce back into battle droids
并且大举攻击毫无戒心的帕济尔民众
and unleash them upon the unsuspecting citizens of Plazir!
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do it.
你逃不掉的 处长
There's no way out, Commissioner.
你投降吧
Give yourself up.
投降
Give up?
我从不投降
I never give up.
我没对腐♥败♥的共和国投降
I didn't give up to the corrupt Republic,
我没对帝国投降 我也不会向你投降
I didn't give up to the Empire, and I won't give up to you.
你是分离主义者
You're a Separatist?
分离主义者是贬义词
Separatist is a pejorative term.
我支持民♥主♥
I support democracy.
杜酷伯爵有远见
Count Dooku was a visionary.
他在巅峰之时命丧于绝地执法者…
He was cut short in his prime by the Jedi enforcer...
政♥治♥
Politics.
好的 我帮你拿 夫人
Okay, let me get that for you, M'Lady.
换你扔 亲爱的
Your toss, lovey.
四倍爆击
A Quadro-blast!
我没见过这种妙投
I've never seen such a streak!
你们对贺玠处长做什么
What are you doing with Commissioner Helgait?
我们找到「失常」的原因了
We found the cause of your "malfunctions."
是真的吗
Is this true?
抱歉 是的 夫人
I'm afraid it is, M'Lady.
真卑劣
Despicable.
你倒是很有脸说这种话
If that isn't the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy.
请你再说一次
I beg your pardon.
他来了之后 这星球就面目全非了
This planet is unrecognizable since he arrived.
我感觉得出你恨我
I had a feeling you hated me.
处长 你让我很失望
I'm disappointed in you, Commissioner.
你尽心服侍我家族
You served my family well.
但庞巴迪队长是我的挚爱
But Captain Bombardier is the love of my life.
我知道他是真心的
And I know his heart is true.
他是曾经犯过错 但我们谁不是呢
Sure, he's made some mistakes in the past, but who here among us has not?
如此宽广的银河难道容不下一点宽恕
Is there no room for a little bit of forgiveness in a galaxy so vast?
很抱歉让你失望了 夫人
I am sorry to have disappointed you, My Lady.
也许有朝一日我能获得陛下的原谅
Perhaps someday I can earn such forgiveness from Your Grace.
也许吧
Perhaps.
现在必须把你流放到培拉夸卫星
As for now, you must live in exile on the moon of Paraqaat.
至于两位 布卡坦奎兹女士 与康果狄亚的丁贾林
And as for you, Lady Bo-Katan Kryze and Din Djarin of Concordia,
我准许两位去见我们雇用的曼达洛民兵
I grant you audience with our deployment of Mandalorian privateers.
我还要授予两位最高荣誉 帕济尔之钥
I also give to you both our highest honor, the key to Plazir.
我们的穹顶天堂永远欢迎两位
You will always be welcome in our domed paradise.
夫人
M'Lady.
大人
M'Lord.
至于这位小朋友
And to this little one,
我封你为骑士
I grant knighthood.
你现在是独♥立♥摄政古骑士团的骑士
You are now a knight of the Ancient Order of Independent Regencies.
一路顺风 勇敢的旅者 期待日后再见
Go in peace, brave travelers. Until our paths meet again.
大人 夫人
M'Lord. M'Lady.
即将抵达三号♥降落场
Now approaching landing field three.
他们是曼达洛人
They're Mandalorians.
你是他们的领袖
You're their leader.
他们会跟随你的
They're going to follow you.
我不再是他们的领袖
I'm not their leader anymore.
厄斯沃釜才是
Axe Woves is.
那你有何打算
Then what's your play?
到时候就知道
I'll know when I get there.
你来加入佣兵吗
Have you come back to join the mercenaries?
我来收回我的舰队
I've come to reclaim my fleet.
这已经不是你的舰队了 是吧
It's no longer your fleet, is it?
现在由我指挥 我越做越喜欢
I'm now in command and grown quite fond of it.
那我要挑战你 来场战士的对决
Then I challenge you, one warrior to another.
你接受我的挑战吗
Do you accept my challenge?
我接受
I do.
你服不服输
Do you yield?
你服不服输
Do you yield?
你不会是我们真正的领袖
You'll never be the true leader of our people.
你抢不走他手中的黑剑
You won't even take the Darksaber from him.
你该挑战的应该是他
He's the one you should be challenging.
我们曼达洛人不该再自相残杀了
Enough Mandalorian blood has been spilled by our own hands.
曼达洛人团结起来更强大
Mandalorians are stronger together.
但黑剑主人是狂热异教♥徒♥
But a misguided zealot possesses the blade.
而且那家伙体内没有半点曼达洛血统
One, I might add, who has not one drop of Mandalorian blood in his veins.
丁贾林宣示信条 选择行于正道
Din Djarin took the Creed and chose to walk the Way,
如同我们的祖先
just as our ancestors did.
他一样是彻头彻尾的曼达洛人
He is every bit the Mandalorian that they were.
当然也跟我们一样
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表