剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
不可思议
How strange.
想摸摸看吗
You wanna touch it?
- 那是允许的吗 - 允许
- Are we allowed to? - Allowed?
想做就做 博士 又不是帝国
Live a little, Doc. It's not the Empire.
请避免以身体接触乌美峰
Please refrain from physical contact with Umate!
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你知道会这样 对吧
You knew that was gonna happen, didn't you?
抱歉
Sorry.
别乱丢垃圾
No littering.
抱歉
Ah. Sorry.
请你喝杯光子气泡
Let me buy you a photon fizzle.
你的表情太逗趣了
Ah, the look on your face was priceless.
你依然觉得目前住得舒适吗
Do you still find your current housing situation comfortable?
是的
Yes.
你能保持稳定的进度吗
Are you able to maintain a consistent schedule?
可以
Yes.
你是否因公事或私事而承受过大压力
Are you experiencing any undue stress due to work or personal matters?
没有
No.
你是否会愤怒或怨恨你的同事
Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment towards your coworkers?
不会
No.
你是否会愤怒或怨恨
Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment
新共和国政♥府♥或其代表
towards the New Republic government or its representatives?
不会
No.
- 感谢你持续... - 我能提问吗
- Thank you for continuing... - Can I ask a question?
请说
Proceed.
如果我想在闲暇时进行研究 你们准许吗
If I were to pursue my own research, recreationally, would that be allowed?
根据你的档案
According to your file,
你先前的研究牵涉复♥制♥与基因工程
your previous research involved cloning and genetic engineering.
科罗森协定明文禁止这类研究
That class of research is expressly prohibited by the Coruscant Accords,
见于第十三项第七款
Section 13, subparagraph seven.
很抱歉
My apologies.
还有其他问题吗
Do you have any further questions?
应该没了
I guess not.
感谢你持续成为特赦计划重要的一分子
Thank you for continuing to be an important part of the Amnesty Program.
祝你顺心
Have a nice day.
前几天我们聊到
What we were talking about the other day.
我的研究
My research.
我一直思考着
I've been thinking about it.
我知道那很重要
I know it's important,
新共和国也能用这技术来做好事
and in the hands of the New Republic it can actually be used for good.
只是我得证明
I just need to prove it.
你似乎想继续研究
Sounds like you wanna continue it.
但是...要怎么做
But... I mean, how?
你需要什么
What do you need?
一开始不用太多
Well, not much to get started.
一些用品 一组移♥动♥实验台
Um, some supplies, a mobile lab station?
我知道这主意很傻
It's a silly idea, I know it is,
- 但我真的相信... - 行了
- but I really believe that... - Stop.
你想帮新共和国 他们只是还不明白
You wanna help the New Republic, they just can't see it yet.
能找到移♥动♥实验台
We can get you a mobile lab station.
但需要溜出我们的限定活动范围
But it would require going outside our designated perimeter.
不行...我不能这么做
No. I can't... I can't do that.
如果被发现 我们会被送回社会重返所
If they found out we'd both be sent back to the Re-Integration Institute.
听着...
Look...
我做过很多不光彩的事
I've done a lot of things I'm ashamed of.
我要尽力去弥补
I have a lot to make up for.
但如果你的研究真的这么重要
But if your research really is as important as you say,
我愿意冒险
I'll take that risk.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
不然...明早再决定 好吗
Well, just, uh... sleep on it, okay?
早安 L52 都还好吗
Good morning, L52. Everything okay?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
但我建档的这些设备全被归类为待销毁
But this, uh, equipment I'm archiving, it's all coded to be destroyed.
看来是的
Looks like it.
但东西全是好的
But it's all still perfectly good.
那是帝国的技术
It's Imperial technology.
对 但还是可以善用
Yes, but it can still be put to good use.
如果能使用设备 我很乐意展示...
If I can have access to the equipment, I'd be happy to demonstrate how...
我直说了 好吗
Can I be honest with you?
我们进度落后
We are really behind here.
我们不只要清点帝国报废厂
Not only do we have the Imperial disposal yards to inventory
还要给联盟舰队除役
but we're still decommissioning the Alliance fleet.
你一定能理解
I'm sure you understand.
我只是想帮忙...
I just think I could be helpful if I could...
那需要部门的授权
It would require authorization from the department.
你可以提出C-1023申请
You could submit a C-1023 request,
但我没见过特赦计划的人这么做
but I've never seen someone from the Amnesty Program make one.
还得先确认申请资格
I'd have to check if that's even possible.
没关系
It's fine.
当我没说过
Forget I asked.
抱歉 L52
I'm sorry, L52.
我知道这不容易
I know it's not easy,
但我保证这真的对新共和国有帮助
but I assure you this is truly helping the New Republic.
早安
Morning.
你是否因公事或私事而承受过大压力
Are you experiencing any undue stress due to work or personal matters?
没有
No.
你是否会愤怒或怨恨你的同事
Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment towards your co-workers?
不会
No.
你是否会愤怒或怨恨
Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment
新共和国政♥府♥或其代表
towards the New Republic government or its representatives?
抱歉 你可能没听见
Apologies if you didn't hear me.
你是否会愤怒或怨恨...
Have you experienced any feelings of anger or resentment...
不会
No.
感谢你持续成为...
Thank you for continuing to be...
我们的主要目标是帮助共和国 对吧
Our main objective is to help the Republic, right?
是的
Correct.
这点比其他事都重要吗
And that supersedes everything else?
没错
It does.
感谢你持续成为特赦计划重要的一分子
Thank you for continuing to be an important part of the Amnesty Program.
祝你顺心
Have a nice day.
移♥动♥实验台 我们去弄一组
The mobile lab station, let's go get it.
好
Good.
明晚
Tomorrow night?
这是帮助新共和国
You're helping the New Republic.
这么做是对的
It's the right thing to do.
放轻松
Relax.
只要听我的
Just follow my lead.
深呼吸 博士
Take a deep breath, Doc.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
记住这么做的原因
Remember why we're doing this.
镇定点 博士
Keep it together, Doc.
这你比我擅长
You're better at this than I am.
你会渐渐上手的
Oh, you'll get the hang of it.
星期三倦怠 是吧
Taungsdays, am I right?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
报废厂
The disposal yards.
就是你登录的那批存货
You know, the inventory you're cataloging.
什么
What?
帝国飞船有移♥动♥实验台吧
Imperial ships will have mobile lab stations, right?
有 但那是帝国的东西
They do, but they're Imperial.
已经不是了
Well, not anymore.
现在只是垃圾
Now they're just junk.
我们溜进去拿东西
Look, we slip in, grab what you need,
很快就能回到特赦住♥宅♥
and we're back at Amnesty Housing before you know it.
你之前就做过吗
Have you done this before?
不然旅行饼哪来的
Where do you think I got the biscuits?
请出示票证 请出示票证
Tickets, please. Tickets, please.
- 谢谢 - 跟着我
- Thank you. - Follow me.
请出示票证
Tickets, please.
去吧 我跟在你后面
Go ahead. I'm right behind you.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表