剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
我们无冤无仇,戈里安夏德
I have no quarrel with you, Gorian Shard.
说得真好听,但你刚毁了我四架战机
What a kind sentiment from a man who just destroyed four of my fighters.
交出飞船,我就饶你一命
Surrender your ship and I will spare your life.
孩子
Kid.
千万别信海盗
Never trust a pirate.
这里是卡勒瓦拉
This is Kalevala.
曼达洛星系的另一座星球
It's another planet in the Mandalorian system.
而那是一座曼达洛城♥堡♥
And that is a Mandalorian castle.
布卡坦
Bo-Katan.
我是丁贾林
It is Din Djarin.
我来加入你们
I am here to join you.
没组织让你加入了
There's nothing left to join.
你收复曼达洛星的计划呢
What of your plans to retake Mandalore?
我回来时,手上没黑剑,部下就散了
When I returned without the Darksaber, my forces melted away.
那夺取的舰队呢
Where is the stolen fleet?
在银河中到处跑,当佣兵
Making their way through the galaxy as mercenaries.
黑剑还在你手上
Do you still have the saber?
是的
I do.
那你能领导他们
Then you lead them.
亮出那把剑,他们会效忠于你
Wave that thing around and they'll do whatever you say.
你放弃了收复曼达洛星的念头
So you gave up your designs to retake Mandalore?
你们那派早在大肃清前就放弃曼达洛星
Your cult gave up on Mandalore long before the Purge.
当时你在哪里
Where were you then?
护卫之子及之前的所有派系
The Children of the Watch and all the factions that came before
使我们的人♥民♥分♥裂♥且四散
fractured and shattered our people.
回去吧
Go home.
什么都不剩了
There's nothing left.
我要去曼达洛星
I am going to Mandalore
泡在活水中,好让我的罪过获得宽恕
so that I may bathe in the Living Waters and be forgiven for my transgressions.
你真傻
You are a fool.
曼达洛星矿井无神奇之处
There's nothing magic about the mines of Mandalore.
先人从中开采贝斯卡矿石 其余全属迷信
They supplied beskar ore to our ancestors and the rest is superstition.
曼达洛星遭到摧残 掠夺与污染
That planet has been ravaged, plundered, and poisoned.
你说过诅咒是骗人的
You said that the curse was a lie.
别动摇了
Make up your mind.
如果你想去矿井,尽管去吧
If you want to go to the mines, be my guest.
位在桑达里市的市政中心下方
They're beneath the civic center in the city of Sundari.
谢谢
Thank you.
到时我会知道星球是否真被污染
And I will find out if the planet is really poisoned.
再会,丁贾林
Goodbye, Din Djarin.
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表