剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
I haven't even heard of it.
到时会不会得凭武力闯出去
Do you think we're gonna have to blast our way out of here?
走着瞧
We'll find out.
快来加入我们
Join us! Come!
派对同乐
It's a party.
来啊 各位 有特别嘉宾
Come! Everyone, special guests.
曼达洛人
Mandalorians.
希望你们喜欢泌液 喝喝看
I hope you like secretions. Take a little sip-sip.
来啊 请坐
Come, please.
宝贝
Honey.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
天啊
- Oh, my goodness.
我爱你
- Yes, I do.
来谈谈没人想碰的话题
Let's address the bantha in the room.
我在战时曾担任设施规划官
I was once a facilities planning officer during the war.
多亏新共和国特赦计划
And thanks to the New Republic Amnesty Program,
我能协助重建帕济尔15
I was able to help rebuild Plazir-15.
你曾是帝国的人
You were Imperial?
他以前是
He was.
帝国的统治对帕济尔危害极深
Plazir suffered greatly under Imperial rule.
我的丈夫因为更生来到这里
My husband came here as part of his rehabilitation.
他监督这星球的重建 我的家族当初在此定居时
He oversaw the rebuilding of this planet on which my family served as nobility
就是贵族阶级 然后…我们坠入爱河
since it was originally settled, and... we fell in love.
坠入爱河 我们确实坠入爱河
We fell in love. We did fall in love.
能让我抱宝宝吗 拜托
Could I perhaps hold the baby? Please?
他对陌生人不太友善
He doesn't take kindly to strangers.
你速度好快 你好棒
You are so fast. Yes.
时机成熟 本星球进入新时代
You see, it was time for our planet to move into a new age.
我们举♥行♥史上第一次直接民♥主♥选举
We held direct democratic elections for the first time in our history.
我们既是皇室也是民选领袖
We are both royals and elected leaders.
而曼达洛民兵战舰停在你们境内
And the Mandalorian privateer warships docked in your fields?
他们受雇来保护我们
Oh, we hire them for protection.
宪♥章♥禁止我们拥有军队
Our charter forbids us from having a military
因为我丈夫曾加入过帝国
because of my husband's Imperial past.
也因此我们的资源都用于成长和人♥民♥
But because of this, all of our resources go to growth and the people.
我想跟这些「民兵」说话
I'd like to speak to these "privateers."
我们能安排此事
That can be arranged.
只是有一个条件
There is just one condition.
什么
What?
你们得看个景象
You really must see the view.
这边请
Right this way.
失陪片刻 请继续享用 别起身
We'll just be a moment. Enjoy your meal, don't get up.
带客人去欣赏
Let's show our guests the view.
我们遇到状况
We have a problem.
-请说 -机器人状况
- Yes? - A droid problem.
怎样的「机器人状况」
What kind of "droid problem"?
-失常 -动作协调的失常
-Malfunction. -A coordinated malfunction.
应该是
We think.
你们的根据是
What makes you think that?
本地的帝国机器人被重写入和平的程式
The planet's Imperial droids were reprogrammed for peace.
我亲自监督程式
I personally oversaw the program.
保证它们被彻底改造为和平用途
I can assure you they were completely rehabilitated for peaceful purposes.
-别无他用 -并不是
-Exclusively. -We thought.
是的 亲爱的 我亲自监督程式
They were, my love, I personally oversaw the program.
怎样的失常
What kind of malfunction?
一开始并不严重
I mean, nothing too serious at first.
突然电源重启 删除任务列
Unexpected power cycles. Deleted task stacks.
然后恶化了
Then it got worse.
交通意外
Traffic accidents.
重型设备故障导致受伤
Heavy equipment failures leading to injury.
-攻击 -「攻击」
- Assault. - "Assault"?
抱歉 这与我们何干
Respectfully, what does this have to do with us?
本地警力无法对付战斗机器人
Our constables are ill-equipped to confront battle droids.
-「战斗机器人」 -前战斗机器人
"Battle droids"?
被改造后具备公民义务
Uh-uh-uh-uh. Former battle droids. They've been rehabilitated for civic duty.
-并不是 -是的
- We thought. - They were.
显然不是
Obviously not.
曼达洛驻军就在你们城墙外
The Mandalorian garrison outside your city walls
能快速处理战斗机器人
can make quick work of your battle droids.
-问题就在此 -什么
-That's just it. -What?
我们的宪♥章♥禁止任何常备军进城
Our charter forbids any standing army from entering our city.
甚至不准警♥察♥携带爆能枪
Our constables aren't even allowed to carry blasters.
但你让我们携械
But you allowed us to be armed.
没错
-Exactly.
人♥民♥投票认可我们是多元社会
The people have voted that we are a pluralistic society.
你们是曼达洛人
You are Mandalorians.
武器与装甲是你们文化的根本 对吧
Weaponry and armor are intrinsic to your culture, are they not?
是的
They are.
所以你们明白了吗
You see where we're going here?
你们要我们解决机器人问题
You want us to eliminate your droid problem.
没错
Exactly.
你们果然会帮忙
I knew you would help us.
等等 陛下 我们没同意帮忙
Hold on there, Your Majesty. We didn't agree to help you.
拜托 奎兹公主
Please, Princess Kryze. Your Grace.
不会让你做白工的
This is not intended to be a work of charity.
我跟城墙外的同胞不一样
Unlike my brethren outside your city walls,
我不是佣兵
I am not a mercenary.
抱歉我让你有这种感觉
Apologies if that is the impression I gave.
我想表达的是我希望将这次的「游览」
What I intended to convey is that I would hope that this "excursion"
视为我们两座星球间的外交行为
would be viewed as an act of diplomacy between our two planets.
帕济尔15将正式承认曼达洛星的主♥权♥
In fact, Plazir-15 would formally recognize Mandalore as a sovereign system
并且请♥愿♥新共和国一同认可
and petition the New Republic to recognize it as such.
佣兵队长厄斯沃釜表示他与你分道扬镳
The mercenary captain, Axe Woves, indicated that he split from you
是因为你打算再次统治曼达洛星
because you had designs on ruling Mandalore once again.
那些计划取消了
Those plans have been abandoned.
我们的提议依然成立
The offer stands nonetheless.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
光是「战斗机器人」就够了
You had me at "battle droids."
这些机器人的程式都被改编成服务社会
These droids were all reprogrammed to serve the community
它们本来是收管的帝国机器人库存
from the stockpile of captured Imperial robotics
预计要送往卡桑解体报废
scheduled to be scrapped at Karthon.
机器人的程式重编原本很成功
The droid's reprogramming was a complete success,
直到有一天 发生一件个案…
until one day, an isolated event...
然后接二连三
Then others.
这些只是小部分的失常录像
This is just a small collection of malfunctions
监视器拍到的还有很多
that our security cameras caught.
关掉它们
Turn them off.
什么
What?
为何不关掉它们
Why not turn them all off?
谁是负责人
Who's in charge of that?
我
I am.
系统内建置了防故障切断开关
There's a failsafe cutoff switch built into the system.
-不过… -不过怎样
-However... -What?
民众表决后 反对停止任何机器人服务
The citizens voted against any interruption in droid services.
不然他们无法生活
They can't live without it.
为什么
And why's that?
民众不再需要工作
The citizens are no longer required to work
可以悠闲度日 花时间从事娱乐
and can spend their days engaging in recreation,
艺术以及参与我们的直接民♥主♥
the arts, and participating in our direct democracy.
要是关闭机器人 民众会活不下去
If we shut down the droids, our citizens wouldn't know how to survive.
我们的社会会崩溃的
Our society would collapse.
那你想要我们做什么
Then what do you want from us?
找出失控的机器人 将它们除役
To seek out and decommission any remaining rogue droids,
直到我们将问题修正
until we can fix the problem.
给我们清单
Give us the list.
关于这点
Well, for that,
你们要到下层找阿格纳人谈
you'll have to go to the lower level and speak to the Ugnaughts.
「阿格纳人」
"Ugnaughts"?
阿格纳人
Ugnaughts.
依赖机器人没好下场
See what happens when you rely on droids?
你带入了个人情绪吗
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表