剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表
我辈之道
This is the Way.
你在看什么
What are you lookin' at?
就在这里 活水
Here you go. The Living Waters.
等等
Hold on.
听我读完介绍
I want you to get the full tour.
「这矿井可追溯到最初的曼达洛时代
"These mines date back to the age of the first Mandalore.
「自古相传这矿井曾住着一头秘瑟龙
"According to ancient folklore, the mines were once a Mythosaur lair.
「据说曼达洛大帝驯服了神兽
"Mandalore the Great is said to have tamed the mythical beast.
「我们基于传说而采用头骨徽纹
"It is from these legends that the skull signet was adopted
「并成为我们星球的标志」
"and became the symbol of our planet."
就是这样
This is it.
丁 你还好吗
Din? Are you all right?
「以吾名...
"I swear on my name."
「及列祖之名发誓
"And the names of the Ancestors,
「我将行于曼达诺之道...
"that I shall walk the way of the Mand'alor...
「且将信条内文永远铭记在心」
"and the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart."
剧集 | 曼达洛人 | 导航列表