剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
本故事由真实事件改编 为剧情需要 特定人物 性格 时间 地点 对话为虚构
《塔影蜃楼》前情提要
我们认为当今世上最无♥耻♥的贼
和最凶残的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都出自美国人
本·拉♥登♥此前也曾口出狂言
Bin Laden has made these threats before,
但是这次 情况有所不同
but this time he put a time cap on it,
说无论会有怎样的暴♥力♥冲突
saying that whatever violence awaits
结果会在未来几周内揭晓
will occur within the next few weeks.
《内罗毕指南》
德博·弗莱彻 站长
Deb Fletcher, Chief of Station.
收工之后来找我
Come find me when you're done.
我就在楼上
I'm one floor up.
-放的是我们的恋曲 -我们的恋曲吗
- You're playing our song. - Is this our song?
你放的是我们的恋曲
You're playing our song.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
真的很感谢你今晚能出来
I really do appreciate you coming out tonight
毕竟第一次是我放了你鸽子
after I had to cancel the first time.
联调局在亚力克站安排了两名探员
The Bureau had two agents assigned to Alec Station,
中情局本·拉♥登♥追捕单位
the Bin Laden Unit of the CIA.
他们本应被告知情报
They were supposed to be informed of intelligence
再向约翰·奥尼尔汇报
so they could report it to John O'Neill.
关掉 都挡住
Shut it down. Close up shop.
长官 你应该给我们看你的发现
Sir, the way this works is you show us what you've got,
然后我们讨论跟我们有没有关系
and then we discuss if it's our business.
你把情报藏起来
You got a stash of intel
拒绝与我的探员分享
that you refuse to share with my agents.
如果我们有任何情报
If we did have any intelligence,
也是由我们来决定怎样利用最好
it would be for us to decide how best to use it
而不是任由你毁掉一个可贵的情报来源
before you blow a possible gold mine of information
阿塞拜疆分部 意大利分部
将其变得毫无用处
and render it utterly useless.
伦敦分部
艾曼·扎瓦希里
如果有任何一个美国人
If one American gets killed
因为你隐瞒情报而被杀害
because of information you kept secret...
塔影蜃楼 第二集
渐失信仰
肯尼亚 内罗毕
喂
Hello?
你好 我还活着
你是哪位
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·奥哈利
我需要有人帮忙离开
你怎么还活着
奥哈利 他需要帮助离开肯尼亚
不可能 所有的机场都关闭了
边界线也封锁了 或许他能拿到更多钱
但现在必须藏起来
如果能有八到十名探员
Well, if we can get eight to ten agents
联调局总部
华盛顿
重新回到肯尼亚和坦桑尼亚
back on the ground in Kenya and Tanzania,
你觉得让中情局特工和华府外勤办的
how would you feel about embedding CIA agents
联调局探员合作怎么样
with the FBI from the WFO?
-奥尼尔先生 -一会再说
- Mr. O'Neill. - To be continued.
路易·弗里在哪里
Where's Louie Freeh?
-他休假了 -真令人意外啊
- He's on vacation. - What a surprise.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
恕我直言 这是纽约办公室的案子
All due respect, this is a New York Office case,
不是华盛顿外勤办公室的
not Washington Field Office.
你大老远飞来特区就是为了说这个吗
Did you fly all the way to D. C. to tell us that?
-是 -虽然我很不想就这么
- That's right. - Well, I hate to send you
送你回机场 但现在美国在外国领土的
right back to the airport, but we have an attack
利益受到了侵犯
on American interests on foreign soil.
所以这是华府外勤办的案子
It's WFO's case.
弗里局长也是这么想的
That's what Director Freeh would want.
-已经是板上钉钉了 -简直大错特错
- That decision has been made. - It's the wrong decision.
我们办公室已经起草了
Our office has got a standing federal indictment
对本·拉♥登♥的诉状
against Bin Laden.
我们都知道这是基♥地♥组♥织♥干的
We all know this is the work of al-Qaeda...
这可不一定
We don't know that.
也有证据表明可能是真♥主♥党干的
There's been some suggestion that it could be Hezbollah.
得了吧 我知道马丁想让华府外勤办负责
Oh, come on! I know Marty wants it to be WFO
-以便他随时追踪 -你冷静一点
- so he can keep better tabs on it. - Just calm down.
苏凡探员
Agent Soufan is gonna
会告诉你为什么这是本·拉♥登♥干的
tell you why it's gotta be UBL.
阿里 跟他说
Go, Ali. Now.
长官 已经有组织
Sir, there has been a preliminary claim
初步宣称
of responsibility from
对此事负责
Al-Jaish el-Islami li-Tahrir al-Muqadasat.
"解放圣地伊♥斯♥兰♥军"
"The Islamic Army for the Liberation of the Holy Places."
-我可以引用... -苏凡探员
- If I can quote to you... - Agent Soufan.
-你是叫这个名字吧 -是的 长官
- That is your name? - It is, sir.
在你接下来的职业生涯中
As you continue to work with the Bureau,
你会慢慢意识到任何决定都是经过
you will come to realize that there is a chain of command
层层指挥做出的
by which decisions are made.
你的上司到现在还没有吸取这个教训
Your boss has yet to learn this lesson.
慢走不送
We are done here.
约翰 把你的机票拿去
And, John, submit your airline receipts
给局里的内部审计员
to the Bureau's internal auditor.
让他看看你的这次形成
He'll determine whether this trip of yours
能不能报销
is a justifiable expense.
最后一件事 桑切斯
One last thing. Sanchez.
你跟路易都去死吧
You and Louie can go fuck yourselves.
或者自相残杀 随你们高兴
Or each other. Whichever makes you happy.
来
过来
拿上钱 快跑路
谢谢
这边
声明还要求美军
The claim also contains the demand for the withdrawal
从阿♥拉♥伯半岛撤离
of U. S. Forces from the Arabian Peninsula.
回顾一下二月教法裁决令
If you recall the February fatwa,
从阿♥拉♥伯半岛撤军
the retreat from the Arabian Peninsula
本·拉♥登♥是逊尼派
这正是本·拉♥登♥和基♥地♥组♥织♥所热衷的
is a particular obsession for bin Laden and al-Qaeda.
至于什叶派组织真♥主♥党
It has never been remotely as important to Hezbollah,
他们不大看重这个
which is Shia, not Sunni,
他们关注的是彻底消灭
and which is far more focused on the ultimate elimination
以色列国家
of the State of Israel.
而这一目的 在我看来
Those agendas seem to me
并不能借由东非的爆♥炸♥事件实现
disconnected from the bombings in East Africa.
天啊 别这样 迪克
Oh, for fuck's sake. Come on, Dick.
我们只想要案件控制权
We're simply arguing for case control.
又没让你直接宣判有罪
We're not trying to get you to pronounce a guilty verdict.
我们对基♥地♥组♥织♥最为了解
Our office knows more about al-Qaeda than anybody.
华盛顿外勤办公室只会做做样子
WFO will be playing catch-up,
他们全听亚力克站的
and they're a pawn of Alec Station.
施密特想负责此事
Schmidt just wants the case over there
这样他就能远程管控
so he can direct it remotely.
-约翰 冷静点 -我 我真希望人们
- John, calm down. - I... I really wish people
别再让我冷静点
would stop telling me to calm down!
全世界战火纷飞
There are bombs going off around the world!
叫我怎么冷静下来
That doesn't make me feel calm!
我让你冷静是因为你说的没错
I want you to calm down because you're right.
-什么 -你说得对
- I'm sorry? - You're right.
这案子应该归你管
You should have this case.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-你出生在哪儿 -黎巴嫩 长官
- Where were you born? - Lebanon, sir.
贝弗莉 打给路易斯·弗里的手♥机♥
Beverly, would you get me Louie Freeh on his cell phone?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
这小伙不错 别放过
He's good. Don't lose him.
弗里局长 我是理查德·克拉克
Director Freeh, Richard Clarke.
我很好 约翰·奥尼尔在我这儿
I'm fine. I'm here with John O'Neill.
他找我确实不合规矩
It is unusual that he came to me,
但是我觉得他是对的
but I also think he's right.
纽约办公室调查本·拉♥登♥早自...
The New York office has been tracking UBL since...
有位叫苏凡的年轻探员 他认为是基♥地♥组♥织♥
Well, this young Agent Soufan makes a very convincing case
论证令人信服
that it is al-Qaeda.
我明白
I understand.
好的 非常感谢
Okay. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Director.
案子归你管了
You got your case.
-迪克 你真厉害 -等等
- Dick, you're the greatest. - Hang on.
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表