剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
本故事由真实事件改编 为剧情需要
特定人物 性格 时间 地点 对话为虚构
《塔影蜃楼》前情回顾
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamed? Mohamed?
我是艾曼·扎瓦希里
This is Ayman al-Zawahiri.
告诉美国人 我们能占领合众国
Tell the Americans we can take on the United States.
战争才刚刚开始
The war has only just begun.
除你之外还有别人碰过这个设备吗
Anybody else handle this device besides you?
-我说了 锁上了 -好吧
- I said I locked it up, man. - Okay.
你究竟图我什么
What exactly do you want from me?
我绝对是想跟你比朋友更进一步
I definitely want us to be more than buddies.
你最近的消费行为已经引起关注
You've been flagged for recent expense patterns.
只是和重要人士吃吃饭喝喝酒
I'm having dinner and drinks with important people.
你应该过自己能力范围内的生活
You need to start living within your means.
先生 你的卡被停用了
Sir, your card has been declined.
真的吗
Really?
任何决定都是经过
There is a chain of command
层层指挥做出的
by which decisions are made.
你的上司到现在还没有吸取这个教训
Your boss has yet to learn this lesson.
使用指挥链 它存在是有原因的
Use the chain of command. It exists for a reason.
换句话说 滚出我的办公室
In other words, get the hell out of my office.
桑切斯 你跟路易都去死吧
Sanchez, you and Louie can go fuck yourselves.
记得纽约办事处的那个空缺职位吗
By the way, that open slot heading up the New York office?
我刚发现路易斯·弗里在华盛顿的属下得到了
I just found out Louis Freeh's D. C. guy got the job.
桑切斯 好手之一
Sanchez. One of the best.
马丁 这一切都是你一手创办的
Martin, you started this.
局里没有哪个人
Nobody else at the Agency foresaw
能够预见基♥地♥组♥织♥要做什么
what's happening with al-Qaeda.
你就是先知
You are the prophet.
我对你忠心不二 马丁
You have my undivided devotion, Martin.
他们发了一封情报
They sent a fucking cable
说这个人会来我们国家
saying that this guy is coming into our country,
而且他手持沙特阿♥拉♥伯护照和美国签证
that he has a Saudi passport and a U. S. Visa.
欢迎来到美国 先生
Welcome to America, sir.
中情局有53人已经看过了
53 people from the CIA have read it,
我们还没共享这些吗
and we're not sharing this yet?
黛安会告诉我们什么时候可以共享的
Diane will tell us when we can share.
-我去打电♥话♥给奥尼尔 -慢着
- I'm calling O'Neill. - Wait.
分界是有原因的 是有原因的
There's a reason for the wall. There is a reason.
你们是来美国玩还是常住
说不准
如果能认识家乡人
总能更好地适应
他们在这里
They're here.
他们在美国
They're here in America.
我们却完全不了解自己面对的敌人
We have no idea what we're up against.
塔影蜃楼
第六集
童军
我小时候
这个世界并不知道我们
极少数知道的那些人 也并不理解我们
我们来自一个贫穷的国家
但请记住 埃及是一个历史悠久的国家
我出生的时候
外国人已经入侵了巴勒斯坦
我们试过反抗 但总统背叛了我们
他怎么会觉得与异教♥徒♥和好
会比维护阿♥拉♥伯人更好
我们只能相信自己 奋起反抗
我付出了代价
心甘情愿
我们是穆♥斯♥林♥
We are Muslims.
信仰坚定的穆♥斯♥林♥
We are Muslims who believe in their religion,
无论是意识形态还是实践上都坚定不移
both in ideology and practice,
因此 我们竭尽所能
and hence, we tried our best
建立这个伊♥斯♥兰♥国和伊♥斯♥兰♥社会
to establish this Islamic state and Islamic society.
我们牺牲惨重
We have sacrificed,
但依然随时准备做出更多牺牲
and we are still ready for more sacrifices.
如今 我在阿富汗定居
我们依然要抗争
虽然我们寡不敌众 但是依然要以真♥主♥赐予我们的名义斗争
我们在世界赢得了一席之地
这就是我们的天堂
我们的斗争从这里开始
为了你我的斗争
教育新一代
我们的信仰和文化
我们的未来
这就是我们的斗争
把异教♥徒♥从穆♥斯♥林♥的领土上驱逐出去
宣扬我们的主♥权♥与伟大
他们不会轻易让我们胜利
不可能的
他们不知道我们最强大的武器
无惧死亡者永生
我的领袖 你是一个勇士
一个智者
你熟知历史
我是亲历者 阿塔先生
我们在美国遇到了困难
任务进展不顺
你是天生的领导者
你很聪明
英语也说得很完美
Your English is perfect.
没人是完美的
No one is perfect.
我希望你来
I want to rely on you
帮我们处理在美国的任务
to fix things for us in America.
扎瓦希里医生 我乐意效劳
Dr. Zawahiri, I'm at your service.
我会尽力而为
I will do all that I can.
亚力克站
中情局终端
"请求分享米达尔情报
你还打算回复我吗"
"米达尔和美国签证的情报
中情局超过50人已读 必须告知约翰·奥尼尔"
世界的现况就是如此
This is the world you're dealing with.
危机四伏 一触即发
This potentially explosive, dangerous world.
你的情况必须谨慎应对
Your situation needs to be handled with discretion.
只要有你在
So long as you're here,
亚力克站就没问题
Alec Station's been left in good hands.
我相信你
I believe that.
是导师教得好
I was taught well.
我们分♥析♥一下
Let's examine...
你在美国境外组织了行动
You've built an operation based outside this country.
-所有线索交汇之处 -千里之外
- That's where all roads lead. - Away from here.
东南亚
Southeast Asia.
现在 退一步
So, take a step back
看看你费尽心思
and look at the intelligence structure
所搭建起的情报架构
that you've put together painstakingly.
你该不该在房♥子完工后
Should you hand over the keys to this house
随即就把钥匙交给他人
so soon after its construction?
你能允许他人打开大门
Do you allow others to unlock doors,
进屋闲逛 拆除梁柱
to poke around, remove posts and beams?
瓦解你精心建立起的繁复架构吗
Collapse the intricate structure that you've erected?
这是你得做的决定
This is the decision you need to make.
你头脑清晰 目标明确
You have the clarity of mind and sense of purpose
你有能力做出正确选择
to arrive at the right choice.
《穆♥罕♥默♥德♥与伊♥斯♥兰♥教之起源》
《恐♥怖♥主♥义♥与民♥主♥》
你在写书吗
Are you writing a book?
我也不确定 或许会是本书
I'm not sure yet what it is. Maybe. It may be a book.
我能问是关于什么主题吗
Can I ask what it's about?
笔名马克·吐温
我尽可能遵从塞缪尔·克莱门斯那句名言
I try to follow Samuel Clemens' dictum
"写你知道的事"
of write what you know.
我懂的不多 但我精通我所懂的
I don't know much, but what I do know I know well.
你比任何人都更懂我
You know me better than anyone ever has.
我能...我得坦诚地说
Can I be... I need to be perfectly honest.
-没事 是我不该... -不
- It's okay, I shouldn't... - No.
-抱歉 -不 能不能...
- I'm sorry, I... - No, will you please...
没有
Nothing.
还是没回应
Still nothing.
她或许正在替你寻求解答
She's probably trying to get some answers for you.
-是吗 你这么认为 -有可能
- Really. You think? - Could be.
我不知道你为什么总是把人往坏处想
I don't know why you keep assuming the worst in people.
我想我们是看了不该看到的东西
I think we saw something we weren't supposed to see.
早上好 女士们
你的孙女还好吗
好极了 我已经能看出她是聪明的孩子
"婊♥子♥"用阿♥拉♥伯语怎么说
How do you say cunt in Arabic?
她要你三分钟后到她办公室
She wants you in her office in three minutes.
三分钟是吧
Oh, three minutes?
不是两分钟 四分钟
Not two? Not four?
她说三分钟
She said three.
进来
Come.
-你找我... -关门
- You wanted to see... - Close the door.
有些时候 你会处于
You are, at times, on the receiving end
机密情报的接收端
of classified intelligence.
中情局有超过五十人知道米达尔的事
More than 50 people inside Langley know about Mihdhar.
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表