剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
at Duane Street Tavern the other night.
帮我个忙 点一下头然后离开这里
Do me a favor and nod once and walk away from me.
什
Wh...
点一下头
Nod one time,
然后离开
and walk...
这里
away.
死四眼仔
Fucking mosquito.
碎了它
Shred that.
婚姻 人人都当尊重 床也不可污秽
因为苟合行淫的人神必要审判 「希伯来书 13:4」
这话我虽然不想说 约翰 但是
I hate to say it, John, but...
鉴于你跟伊丽莎白的前景
regarding your prospects with Elizabeth,
这场仗很不好打
you're looking at an uphill battle.
要想在教会里再婚
In order to remarry within the Church,
你必须先废除掉现在的婚姻
you have to first nullify your current marriage.
听上去玛丽亚不会太配合
It sounds like Maria isn't necessarily gonna cooperate.
她还死抓着不放 不知道为什么
She's still hanging on. To what, I don't know.
显然她还爱着你
She obviously still loves you.
我们已经结束很久了 主教
Oh, we've been over for a long time, Cardinal.
你和玛丽亚结婚的时候
When you and Maria got married,
在上帝面前许下了誓言
you took an oath before God,
违背誓言是要承担后果的
and there are consequences for breaking that oath.
如果婚姻没有恰当地解除
If the marriage is not properly nullified,
不仅你无法在教会里再婚
then not only can you not remarry within the church
就连圣餐都不能领♥取♥
but you cannot receive the Holy Eucharist.
玛丽亚呢
What about Maria?
她还能参加圣餐仪式吗
Would she be able to take communion?
不能 这种情况下不行
No, not under these circumstances.
但是我放弃婚姻
But my abandoning the marriage,
并不是...并不是她的错
it wasn't... that wasn't her fault.
不幸的是 上帝并不这样认为
Unfortunately, God does not see it that way.
玛丽亚是一定要参加圣餐仪式的
Well, Maria has to take communion.
这对她很重要
It's that important to her.
婚姻本来就很重要
As it should be.
你今天来找我就是想钻空子
You came to me today looking for a loophole.
华盛顿不就是钻空子的地方吗
Well, we are in Washington.
你确定教会训导里没有这样的空子
You sure there's not some little crack in the magisterium
能保全玛丽亚的良好名声吗
that would allow Maria to maintain her good standing?
如果你愿意去死的话
If you were to die.
这种空子怎么样
How's that for a loophole?
约翰 如果你是真心想娶伊丽莎白的话
John, if you're serious about marrying Elizabeth,
跟你妻子好好谈谈
talk to your wife.
他露宿在杂物堆上
He bivouacs among the stacks.
像卡西莫多一样被赶了出来
Cast out like Quasimodo.
我和姑娘们送的
From the ladies and me.
担心我得坏血症吗
Worried I'll get scurvy?
在中国 橙子象征生活
In China, an orange symbolizes life,
一个全新的开始
a new beginning.
那我最好还是别吃了
Then I better not eat it.
马丁 这一切都是你一手创办的
Martin, you started this.
局里没有哪个人
Nobody else at the Agency foresaw
能够预见基♥地♥组♥织♥要做什么
what's happening with al-Qaeda.
你就是先知
You are the prophet.
没有你的领导 没有你的高♥瞻♥远瞩
We wouldn't have gotten the Hada phone or the Malaysia meeting
我们不会知道哈达电♥话♥和马拉西亚会议的
without your leadership, your vision.
亚力克站的每一个人都致力于
Every single person at Alec Station is devoted
解决这件事
to cracking this thing.
我和姑娘们夜以继日的工作
The ladies and I are working around the clock,
我们不断地问自己
and we're constantly asking ourselves,
"马丁会怎么想"
"What would Martin think?"
-布利斯呢 -布利斯
- What about Bliss? - Bliss...
就是个挂着廉价衬衫的衣挂
is a coat hanger with a cheap shirt on it.
他远不如你知识渊博 才思敏捷
He has nothing of your knowledge and instinct.
去他的布利斯吧
And fuck Bliss.
现在 我站在你这边
Right now, I'm here with you,
我会常来看你
and I will keep coming to see you,
并且把我们的进展都告诉你
and I'll bring you news of our progress.
我对你忠心不二 马丁
You have my undivided devotion, Martin.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
我相信你
I believe you.
我妹妹把我介绍给这个女的
So my sister introduces me to this woman.
她是个纯粹的黎巴嫩人 英语说得不错
She's clearly Lebanese. Speaks excellent English.
口音不错
Very good accent.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
弗西娅 她刚到斯克兰顿
Foziah. She's new to Scranton.
我们聊得正开心的时候
So we're having a perfectly nice conversation
我妈过来插话了
when my mother interrupts.
她看见我们终于聊上了很开心
She is so pleased we're finally talking.
原来这一切都是设计好的
It turns out the whole thing is a setup.
-故意撮合的那种 -对
- Like a setup setup. - Yeah.
你觉得她怎么样 人好吗
What did you think of her? Was she nice?
人不错
She was very nice.
-漂亮吗 -挺漂亮
- Pretty? - She was pretty.
身材好吗
Good body?
看着还算匀称
She seemed fit.
但是我真的看不出来
But I couldn't really tell.
她穿的长衫长裤
She wore long pants and a blouse.
看锁骨就知道了
Well, it's all about the collarbones.
如果锁骨很明显
If they're pronounced,
通常身材都很好
it usually means that they have a good body.
锁骨好看 屁♥股♥就好看
Good collarbones, good ass.
法西
Fuzzy?
弗西娅
Foziah.
你和弗西娅都聊什么了
What did you and Foziah talk about?
吃的 公♥司♥ 她的学业
The food. The company. Her studies.
她在当地的一所护理学院上学
She's enrolled in the nursing program at the local college.
怎么了
What?
你现在算是怎么回事
What are you doing right now?
我正在给你讲我去看我母亲的经过
I'm, um, telling you about my visit to my mother's house.
听着
Look...
我喜欢你 阿里
I like you, Ali.
真的 非常喜欢
I really do. I like you a lot.
但是我得说实话
But I have to be honest with you.
我...我真的搞不懂现在是什么情况
I don't... I don't really understand what's going on right now.
你 长得又帅
I mean, you're, like, this incredibly handsome,
看起来体贴又深情
seemingly thoughtful, seemingly soulful,
像个...谜
uh... enigma.
我只知道你在贝鲁特长大
All I know about you is that you grew up in Beirut,
经历过内战
you lived through the civil war,
在政♥府♥的某个部门工作
and that you work for the government
神秘兮兮的
in some mysterious, classified way.
这都是真的
All of this is true.
每次我们在一起
And then every time we get together,
你的电♥话♥都会响
your phone eventually rings,
然后就被工作给叫走了
and you get pulled away on some job thing.
每次
Every time?
我们约会过三次 三次都是
We've been on three dates, and it's happened three times.
关机了
It's off.
我认为我想知道的是
I guess what I'm wondering is,
你究竟图我什么
what exactly do you want from me?
你想当我的好哥们吗 那样也行
Do you want to be my buddy? 'Cause we could do that.
我们可以一周见一次面
We could, like, get together once a week,
喝40年代的酒 玩电子游戏
drink 40s, play video games,
吃几盒哈根达斯
down a few pints of Haagen Dazs.
我们可以玩填字游戏
We could do the crossword puzzle.
海瑟 我正在跟你讲述我的生活
Heather, I'm trying to tell you about my life.
-但就像朋友一样 -不是像朋友
- But like a buddy. - Not like a buddy.
你刚才五分钟都在跟我说弗朗西娅
You just spent the last five minutes telling me about Franzia.
-弗西娅 -管她叫什么呢
- Foziah. - Whatever her name is.
这都是朋友做的事
That's what buddies do.
他们互相分享他们约会的轶事
They tell each other anecdotes about their dating lives.
我对弗西娅完全没有兴趣
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表