剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
本故事由真实事件改编 为剧情需要 特定人物 性格 时间 地点 对话为虚构
《塔影蜃楼》前情回顾
你的情况必须谨慎应对
Your situation needs to be handled with discretion.
看看你搭建起的
Look at the intelligence structure
情报架构
that you've put together.
你该不该在房♥子完工后
Should you hand over the keys to this house
马来西亚
随即就把钥匙交给他人
so soon after its construction?
他们发了一封情报
They sent a fucking cable
哈利德·阿米达尔 美国签证 潜在的基♥地♥组♥织♥
说这个人会来我们国家
saying that this guy is coming into our country.
中情局有53人已经看过了
53 people from the CIA have read it.
我们还没共享这些吗
We're not sharing this yet?
文斯 你要相信这个过程
Vince. You got to trust the process.
黛安会告诉我们什么时候可以共享的
Diane will tell us when we can share.
他们根本什么都不提供
They're not passing anything on.
他们说那些都是无关信息
They're saying it's not pertinent.
无关 这是什么意思
Not pertinent? What the fuck does that mean?
如果他们拿到了什么 那就是有关
If they've got something, it's pertinent.
哈拉德 马来西亚会议
从曼谷打给哈达的电♥话♥
你们有关于这些的情报吗
我看到苏凡探员的电报了
Yes, I saw Agent Soufan's cable.
我们在想你是否想让我们
We were wondering if you'd like us
调出相关情报 起草一个回复
to pull the relevant intel, draft a response?
我们先找出联调局反恐中心想要情报的原因
Let's find out why I-49 wants this information,
然后那里入手
and we'll go from there.
怎么样
Sound good?
你们能认出来这些混♥蛋♥吗
You recognize any of these goobers?
认不出来 他们是谁
Nope. Who are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
嗯 他们只是让我看看你们知不知道
No, they just want me to see if you guys know.
有要补充的吗 乔治
Anything to add, George?
没有
No.
我很想说已经准备充分
I'd like to say that covers it,
但不知道什么时候才能这么说
but when can we ever say that?
永远都不可能
We never can say that
所以我们必须不停工作
which is why we keep working.
你之前直接向克♥林♥顿♥总统做汇报
You reported directly to President Clinton,
-是吧 -没错
- did you not? - I did.
我们将不会需要你向
You won't be needed to report
布♥什♥总统作直接汇报
directly to President Bush.
他说本·拉♥登♥什么
他说你从没见过他 没什么
我确实见过他
谁介绍你见他的
阿布·詹达勒
你觉得听到好话我就会交出阿布·詹达勒
You think flattery will get you to Abu Jandal.
不会的
It will not.
为什么不让我跟他谈
Why can't I speak to him?
因为没有必要
Because there is no need.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》要发表一篇你的事迹
"The New York Times" Is gonna publish this story on you.
-那就压下去 -你得辞职了
- So kill it. - You need to resign.
我在这干了25年了
I've been here 25 years.
你今天就得辞职
You need to resign today.
当前是否有人身在美国
Is there someone in the United States
且属于我需要
that is a clear and present danger
担心的明确的威胁
that I need to be worrying about right now,
还是你说的不过是捕风捉影
or are you talking about swatting flies?
因为总统跟我说过
Because the President has told me
他对这种情报没有兴趣
he has no interest in swatting flies.
乔治
George.
我们得谈谈
We must speak.
塔影蜃楼
第九集
星期二
我们好像跟丢了那两个沙特人
It appears we've lost our two Saudis,
阿米达尔和阿哈兹米
al Mihdhar and al Hazmi.
我们不是有人盯着他们吗
I thought responsible eyes were on them.
我也是这么想的
I thought so too.
这两人要比我们想的狡猾多了
These guys are obviously craftier than we thought.
有趣
Interesting.
你知道艺术的定义吗
You know the definition of art?
往干净的白墙上泼煮开的意面
Boiled spaghetti thrown against a clean white wall.
-再洒上酱 -它是人类创造
- Add sauce. - It's the expression
与想象的表达及应用
or application of human creative skill and imagination.
你可能是我认识的最具艺术性的人了
And you might be the most artistic person I know.
卡恩斯先生 唐纳利女士
2000年3月5日
On March 5th of 2000,
中情局得知哈兹米确实于一月十五日
the CIA learns that Hazmi had entered the United States
进入美国
on January 15th,
2004年 9/11联合调查
当时是马来西亚基♥地♥组♥织♥会议的七天后
seven days after leaving the al-Qaeda meeting in Malaysia.
但中情局仍未将他
But the CIA still doesn't put him
或米达尔列入监控名单
or Mihdhar on the watch list
特内先生
且仍未将如下关键事实
and still doesn't notify the FBI
通报联调局
about a very critical fact:
一个已知的基♥地♥组♥织♥长官
A known al-Qaeda operative,
当时我们正与基♥地♥组♥织♥交战 一个已知的
we're at war with al-Qaeda, a known al-Qaeda operative
基♥地♥组♥织♥长官进入了美国
got into the United States.
我的问题在于 你是否清楚当时
My question is, do you know specifically why
未将此关键事实通报联调局的具体原因
the FBI wasn't notified about that critical fact at that time?
当时情报从外勤部门传来 先生
The cable that came in from the field
标记为"一般信息"
at that time, sir, was labeled "Information only"
我知道没人看过那条情报
and I know nobody read that cable.
但我的问题是 在2000年3月
But my question is, do you know why the FBI
中情局获知一位基♥地♥组♥织♥长官
was not notified to the fact that this al-Qaeda operative
已进入合众国
was now known in March of the year 2000
你是否知道联调局未获通报的原因
to have entered the United States?
为什么中情局
Why did the CIA
没有明确通报联调局
not specifically notify the FBI?
先生 当总部获取该情报时
Sir, if we weren't aware of it
我们并不清楚其重要性
when it came into headquarters,
所以无法通报他们
we couldn't have notified them.
三月份局里没有人看过该情报
Nobody read that cable in March-‐in the March time frame.
所以这份写有基♥地♥组♥织♥成员
So that this cable that said that this al-Qaeda operative
已进入美国境内的情报
came into the United States
发到了你的总部 但没人看过
came to your headquarters, nobody read it.
该情报来自外勤部门 且标记为"一般信息"
It was an "Information only" Cable from the field
我们都不会看"一般信息"
and nobody read that "Information only" Cable.
那这条情报应该被看到吗
Should it have been read?
当然 事后来说当然该看
Yes, of course, in hindsight.
那时候应该看到那份情报吗
And should it have been read at the time?
那个时候确实应该看到那份电报
Of course it should have been read at the time.
好的 那我的问题是
All right, so my question is,
你知道谁应该看到吗
do you know who should have read it?
我不知道 长官 但我可以查出来
I don't know that, sir, but I can found out-‐
是否哪位人员负有查看该情报的责任
Was somebody responsible to have read it?
有一组人 是应该有人看到的
Well, a group of people. Somebody should have read it.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
我们需要 我们也需要调查
We need-‐we need to also look at
情报当时发到了谁手上 但这个问题我会查清楚
where it came in to, but I can find that out for you.
你也不知道是谁
You don't know who that person was?
不 我不知道
No, I do not.
当时是否应该把他们两个人
Should they've been watch-listed
加到监控名单上
at the time? Both of them.
我们指的是2000年3月
Now we're talking March of the year 2000.
没错 先生 我们已经承认这一点了
Yes, sir, we've acknowledged that fact.
你是否知道为何在那个特别时期
Do we know why at that specific time
既然已经获知 哈兹米已进入美国
now we know that Hazmi has entered the United States
-这是另一个关键点 -没错 先生
- this is another trigger point. - Yes, sir.
本应该将他们加入监控名单
They should've been watch-listed.
谁在负责
Who was responsible
那时候的监视名单
for watch-listing at the time?
这个问题我无法回答
I don't know the answer to that,
但是我会查清楚的
but I will provide an answer.
-早上好 赖斯博士 -早上好
- Good morning, Dr. Rice. - Good morning.
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表