剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
-因为我看到了 -看到了
- 'Cause I saw. - You saw?
我做了自我介绍
I introduced myself.
-你什么 -不是报名字 我
- You what? - Not by name, I...
听着 我们方向是对的
Listen, we're on the right track.
但这家伙肯定还有很多我们不知道的情况
But there's got to be so much more to this guy that we don't know.
只需要再给我几天时间摸清楚他的底
I just need a few days to figure out exactly where he fits in.
你心知肚明 这只是冰山一角
You know this is the tip of the iceberg.
你打算跟踪的人当中
One of the guys that you want to follow
可能就有下一个雷萨姆
could just be about ready to pull another Ressam,
不同之处在于他会成功
except he'll be successful,
而且他到时会身处
and he'll be at the biggest,
全世界最大型最拥挤的集♥会♥
most fucking congested party in the world.
原来如此 去他妈的大局为重
So that's it? Fuck the big picture?
你清楚如果他们要采取行动
You know we've got 14 goddamn hours to stop these guys
我们只有十四个钟头来阻止
if they're gonna do something.
不能照你的方法来 时间不够
We're not gonna get them your way, not in time.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
妈的
Fuck it.
注意 各位
All right, kids,
布鲁克林朋友们手上时间不多了
clock's run out on our Brooklyn friends.
逮捕任何有线索的人
Arrest everybody we got leads on.
不管和迈基尼有无联♥系♥
Connected to Meskini or not.
今天之内就把这事结了
We're shutting this the fuck down today.
还有苏凡 参加逮捕
And Soufan, make the arrests.
今晚你就不用来了
Then you can sit tonight out.
联调局 把手举起来
FBI, let me see your hands!
举起双手
Put your hands up.
靠墙站 转身
Up against the wall! Turn around.
靠窗站
Up against the window.
别轻举妄动
Don't try anything.
-联调局 把手举起来 -跟我走
- FBI, let me see your hands. - Let's go.
-跟上 -站起来 起来
- Come on. - Stand up, stand up.
联调局
FBI.
坐下 我叫你坐下
Sit down! I need you to sit down.
纽约警♥察♥局
You make me feel so good
You know you make me feel so good
Bad bad bad bad boy
I wouldn't change you if I could
I wouldn't change you if I could
I wouldn't change you if I could
You can't understand we be
Ride kinky sippin' DP to the TV look greedy
Little kids see me way out in DC
With a Z3 chrome VBs they want to be me
Niggas talkin' shit they ought to quit
I'm fortunate they don't see a fourth what I get
Just started seeing cars 'cause they alternate
So while you daydream Mama's city gleam
And I deal with hoes that pose in Maybeline
One time you had it all I ain't mad at y'all
Now give me the catalog I'll show you how daddy ball
Six cars in power the five big stars
五 四
Five... four...
三 二 一
three... two... one...
到处都是他的照片
And there'd be, like, photos of him everywhere
还有视频和衣服
and videos, and his clothes.
像博物馆
Like a museum.
不过你必须抽大♥麻♥ 而且全♥裸♥
Except you get to, like, smoke and be naked inside.
你在这儿呀 怎么不来找我
You're here. Why didn't you come find me?
你看着像需要解救的样子
You look like you need rescuing.
Bad bad bad bad boy
You make me feel so good
你知道我喜欢你
You know I like you,
但我对你的朋友就不一定了
but i'm not sure about your friends.
那些只是邻居 不是我的朋友
Those are my neighbors, not my friends.
而且他们大♥麻♥抽得有点太过了
And they smoke way too much weed.
我注意到了
I noticed.
我注意到你刚才说你喜欢我
I noticed that you said you like me.
那是什么时候的事儿
When did that happen?
你说"沃尔多在哪儿呢"后
Sometime between "Where's Waldo"
那晚你做那事儿前
and, uh, that thing you did the other night.
-什么事儿 -你知道什么事儿
- What thing? - You know what thing.
那事儿啊
That thing.
是啊
Yeah.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
新年快乐 美人
Happy New Year, beautiful.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-敬你 -新年快乐 弗洛伊德
- To you. - Happy New Year, Floyd.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
敬两千年
To two-triple-oh.
我认为 今年我会进入巅峰时期
I think... I think I'm gonna be in my prime this year.
-是吗 是吗 -没错 没错
- Really? Really? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你怎么会那么想 -我认为
- Why do you think that? - I think... I think...
你这么认为的
You think that?
你们可以收工了
You guys can get on out of here.
欢迎来到新世纪 伙计们
Welcome to a new century, fellas.
走了 老大
All right, boss.
文斯 要顺风车送你回去吗
Vince, you need a ride uptown?
不 我在这再待一会儿
No, I'm gonna hang here for a minute.
好吧
All right.
大家新年快乐
Happy New Year, y'all.
新年快乐 保重 弗洛伊德
Yeah, happy New Year. Take care, Floyd.
老大
Boss.
我觉得有件事情应该让你知道
I think there's something you should know.
我想说
I was gonna say...
你现在可以松口气了
you can relax now.
这帮坏人今晚输了
The bad guys lost tonight.
文斯 你跟我说老实话
Vince, tell me honestly.
我们今晚做成什么事了
What is it we did here?
你这是说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们阻止他们了
We stopped them.
我们赢了
We won.
我们赢了
We won?
我跟你说 这事就像打地鼠
I'm telling you, it's like whack-a-mole.
他们在这里
They're here.
他们在美国
They're here in America.
他们在伦敦 在阿富汗
They're in London and Afghanistan.
他们在肯尼亚 在坦桑尼亚
They're in Kenya, Tanzania.
而我们
And we...
却完全不了解自己面对的敌人
We have no idea what we're up against.
我们的直播节目到此结束
Well, our broadcast is coming to an end.
我要提醒观众朋友们
I should remind you that if you,
如果还想收看更多
if you want to see more of it,
不乏来自世界各地的精彩跨年场景
and some of it has been fantastic from around the world,
山姆·唐纳森会在美国东部时间...
Sam Donaldson will be on duty at 8:00 eastern time...
我本来是想说明天8点的 但其实就是今天
I was tempted to say tomorrow but I really mean today...
会在华盛顿主持《新纪♥元♥的黎明》
from Washington for a broadcast called "Dawn of a New Era."
届时 他会将我们刚才所看到的
And he will have all of the great highlights
来自世界各地的壮丽跨年场景
that we've seen touches of in the last few minutes
汇成合辑
from around the world.
在我们说再见之前 有一些绝对未经安排的
And just before we leave, some absolutely unplanned,
灵光一闪的评论
unrehearsed comments.
我有点觉得 我们大多数人
I feel a little bit, as I think a lot of us do,
都跟100年前进入20世纪的人们一样
like the people that were entering the 20th century
怀着莫大的幻想
100 years ago with great fascination
认为现在的我们是个未知的世界
that we were on the edge of the unknown
正因为很多事情尚未知晓
and, because there was so much yet to be known,
急切渴望知道更多却又惶恐不安
a real hunger to know more and a certain trepidation.
他们来到了科技时代
They were coming into the technological age
而我们现在又要走进新科技时代
and we now go into a new technological age.
接下来的几天里 会有大把的时间
There'll be lots of time in the days ahead
来回顾过去的几天
to revisit all of the commentary
几周 乃至几个月里曾出现的
that has been offered up about the millennium
对这个千禧之年的所有评论
in the last several days and weeks and months.
在这一切结束之后 我只提醒自己一件事情
I remind myself of only one thing at the end of this thing
那就是我们最伟大的未来主义者之一
and it's what one of our great futurists...
我们是有未来主义者的
we do have futurists, you know.
在20世纪末说的
At the end of the 20th century said,
"记住 当你把已知的和未知的输入电脑里
"Remember when you put the known and the unknown into a computer,
"不可预知的总会胜过可预知的"
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表