剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
一周独自来这里四次
the first year he lived in New York.
我猜他是想找一个有故乡气息的地方
I believe he was looking for someplace to feel more at home.
拜托了
Please.
考虑下再给他一个机会
Consider giving him another chance.
为你的健康
Fee sahtikum.
干杯
To your health.
艾曼·扎瓦希里
艾曼·扎瓦希里 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·扎瓦希里
地拉那 阿尔巴尼亚
我听不懂
I don't understand.
你必须进航站楼
You must go into terminal building.
谢谢 我在这等就行
Thank you, but I'll wait here.
快点
Now.
进去航站楼
Go into terminal building.
有人会来接我
I'm being picked up,
我就在这等
so I'll wait here.
-上车 -你是什么人
- Get in! - Who are you?
如果你是苏凡 我们就是来接你的
If you're Soufan, we're your ride.
赶紧上车
Get your ass in the car!
欢迎来到阿尔巴尼亚
Welcome to Albania.
教授 外勤人员已经出动
Professor, the boys in the field are en route.
继续进行非常规引渡计划吗
Rendition plan remains the same?
他们是埃及圣♥战♥组织
They're EIJ.
埃及想要 就给埃及
Egypt wants them, Egypt gets them.
-是 长官 -上午将他们送到开罗
- Yes, sir. - Send them to Cairo in the morning.
下午前弄到你要的答案
Get your answers by the afternoon.
我喜欢你的思路 黛安
I like the way you think, Diane.
我们所见略同 教授
We're of one mind, Professor.
后退
Back away.
远离那台洗衣机
Back away from the machine.
-苏凡 你在里面吗 -对
- Soufan? You in there? - Yeah!
你要把他们带去哪
Where are you taking them?
别的地方
Away.
你把他们带去哪
Where are you taking them?
中情局的指示
Orders from Langley.
-我是奥尼尔 -老大
- O'Neill. - Boss.
我们突袭了民房♥
We raided the house,
逮捕了四人
arrested four individuals...
都不是扎瓦希里
none of them Zawahiri,
没收了炸♥药♥ 电池和电线
confiscated explosives and batteries and wiring.
姐妹部门把嫌犯带往埃及了
The Sisters took the suspects to Egypt.
我搜查了房♥子
I looked through the house
没有任何书面材料
and there was no written material,
没有电脑
no computers,
所以没能给你提供什么情报
so I got no information to pass to you.
抱歉 老大 让你失望了
I'm sorry, boss. I let you down.
你没让我失望
You didn't let me down.
那是艾曼·扎瓦希里的最大分部之一
This is one of Ayman al-Zawahiri's biggest cells.
他们显然在计划攻击行动
They were clearly planning to hit something,
目标可能是大使♥馆♥
probably the embassy.
或许中情局从马布鲁克的硬盘里
Maybe Albania was the most urgent warning
发现阿尔巴尼亚是最需警戒的地方
the Agency found on Mabruk's hard drive.
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
希望他们没有计划攻击其他地方
Let's hope they're not planning to hit somewhere else.
你做得很好
You did good.
谢谢长官
Okay, thank you, sir.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
回家吧
Come on home.
艾曼·扎瓦希里
基♥地♥组♥织♥共同创办人
我要对美国说
To America, I can say
你们传达的信息 我们收到了
that your message has been received,
而我们的回复
and the response,
借助安♥拉♥之力
with the help of Allah,
将以你们能理解的语言
will be written in a language
为你们写下
you will understand
并且直接送达
and will be delivered
你们的家园
directly to your home.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
亲一个
There you go.
睡觉了 他也睡
Come on. Him too.
不早了
It's late.
你今晚住下来吗
You staying the night?
不
No.
昨晚很开心 再打给我
德博
打开大门
Hey, open the gate!
马上开门
Open the gate now!
-什么事 -我叫你快开
- For what? - I said open the gate!
发生攻击 发生攻击
Attack! Attack!
奥尼尔
O'Neill.
约翰 我是迪克·克拉克
John, Dick Clarke.
有坏消息
I have bad news.
喂
Hello.
阿里 看电视
Ali, turn on your television.
...在相邻近的东非国家
Causing parallel scenes of chaos
美国驻其首都的大使♥馆♥
at US embassies in neighboring
均陷入规模相近的混乱
East African capitals.
就在坦桑尼亚的达累斯萨拉姆
Five minutes after an apparent bomb blast
发生爆♥炸♥五分钟后
rocked Dar es Salaam, Tanzania,
720公里外的肯尼亚首都 内罗毕
a second explosion erupted 450 miles away
随即发生第二起爆♥炸♥
in Nairobi, Kenya.
我要你进办公室
I'm gonna need you in the office.
我已经在路上
I'm on my way in.
办公室见
I'll meet you there.
开始了
Now it begins.
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表