剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
我要你明白一件事
You need to understand something,
我要你清清楚楚地明白
and I want you to understand it deeply and clearly.
你从来都无权
You are never the decider
决定那份情报的用途
of what to do with that intelligence.
你或许还记得那晚
You may recall a night
你试图从这间办公室拿取
when you endeavored to remove classified materials
机密资料
from this office.
是教授宽宏大量
The Professor was forgiving enough
不起诉追究
not to prosecute you.
我没有他那种度量
I am not so forgiving.
当你得到一些机密情报
When you receive classified intelligence,
偶然也好 刻意也好
either by happenstance or by design,
这些情报 你要是未经我本人许可
if you reveal that intelligence to anyone outside this Station,
泄露给亚力克站以外的人
intelligence that I have not personally cleared,
我会确保你被送离这栋大楼时
I will see to it that you are handcuffed,
手上是带着手铐的
that you are escorted from this building,
并且被以偷窃及叛国罪名 受审入狱
that you are imprisoned and tried for theft and treason.
现在滚出我办公室
Now get the fuck out of my office
随手关上门
and close the door behind you.
文森 感谢你来一趟
Vince. Thanks for coming by.
-很高兴见到你 -终于找到了
- Good to see you. - Found it, finally.
-你来过这里的吧 -没有上过楼
- You've been up here before. - Ah, I've never been upstairs.
他们把我们藏在地下室
They keep us squirreled away in the basement.
中情局和联调局之间的互访规定
This whole visitor deal between the Agency and the Bureau,
被称作人♥质♥交换计划 不是没有原因的
there's a reason we call it the hostage exchange program.
来杯喝的吗
Can I get you a drink?
为了美国的安全
We just put in a long day
我们已经努力了一天
keeping America safe.
一点威士忌是我们应得的
I think we deserve a scotch.
-好吗 -也行
- Yes? - Uh, sure.
累了一天 好吧
Has been a long day. Okay.
你结婚了吗 文森
Are you married, Vince?
有对象吗
In a relationship?
我未婚
Uh, not married.
对象嘛
In a, you know,
有一两个
relationship or two.
我还记得那些岁月
I remember those days.
这样简单一些
Makes it easier.
-我不明白你意思 -也对
- I'm not following. - Oh, right.
我重新来过吧
Let me back up.
我想在亚力克站做一些调整
I'm trying to make some changes at Alec Station,
其中一项是确保
and one of them is making sure
尽可能多地与联调局
that as many operations as possible are done
携手行动
hand-in-hand with the Bureau.
联调局和中情局的最佳合作
The best work between the Agency and the FBI
都是在外勤实地完成的
is done on the ground, out in the field.
而我也不想看到你这样经验丰富的探员
And I hate to see an experienced agent like you
日复一日困在连窗户都没有的小房♥间里
stuck in a windowless cubicle day after day.
尤其还会说 多少门外语来着 三门
Especially one who speaks, how many languages? Three?
其实是四门
Four, actually.
包括英语
Well, including English.
-法语 西语 -还有意大利语
- Well, French, Spanish... - And Italian.
令人惊叹
Impressive.
我们下周在摩洛哥有行动
We have an operation in Morocco next week.
我很乐意联♥系♥你的上司
Now, I would be happy to reach out to your boss,
但或许应该由你出面找他谈
but maybe you should talk to him yourself.
你怎么看
What do you think?
那么
So...
这样我就不会再负责亚力克站和I-49
so I wouldn't be the responsible liaison anymore
之间的联络工作
between Alec and I-49?
你将会到实地里第一手地
You would gather intel firsthand,
收集情报 并直接上报给联调局
in the field, and pass it directly to the Bureau.
那么
Well, uh,
我就开诚布公了
I'll tell you the honest to God truth...
我简直迫不及待要离开这儿
I'd love to get the hell out of this office.
出出差 回去做我擅长的工作
Travel a bit, get back to what I used to do.
我也希望你能如此
I'd like that for you too.
我们达成一致了吗
We've reached an understanding?
联调局 助理局长 纽约办公室
杰森· 桑切斯
适应得如何 老大
How you settling in, boss?
比在特区的风景好多了
Much better view than you had in D. C.
你好 约翰 很高兴见到你
Hello, John. Good to see you.
安顿下来了吗
You all set up?
如果需要的话我可以帮你找一处公♥寓♥
I can help find you an apartment if you need one.
我到处都有人
I...I got people all over the city.
我已经联♥系♥房♥产经纪人了
I have a realtor looking.
我倾向于不要麻烦别人
I prefer not to be beholden to anybody out there
欠人情债 你明白的
doing me a special favor. You understand.
当然 当然 这些是给你的
Sure. Sure, of course. Uh, listen, these are for you.
欢迎来到哥谭市
Welcome to Gotham.
我想说 我和弗里局长
I want to say, um, you know I've had
有些意见不合
had my differences with Director Freeh.
有时和你也有
On occasion with you too.
但我希望咱们能重新开始
But I hope we can make a fresh start,
不计前嫌
bury the hatchet.
我希望你知道我在这儿是为了支持你
I want you to know that I'm here to support you.
我是你的人 悉听尊便
I'm on your team. You tell me what you need.
我很感激 约翰 真心的
I appreciate that, John. I really do.
而且我很高兴你来找我
And I'm glad you stopped by.
能坐下谈会吗
Would you sit for a sec?
可以
Yep. Yeah.
有这么几件事
A couple of things.
你也能想到 已经有人向我介绍
As you can imagine, I've been briefed
正在针对你财务状况进行的调查
on the ongoing investigation into your finances.
我希望你能继续配合
I hope you will continue to cooperate.
没问题
Yes. Of course.
还有一件不相关的事
On an unrelated note,
我注意到你进联调局
it's come to my attention that you're nearing
就快要二十五年了
your 25th year at the Bureau.
退休大会
-你说这是不相关的事 -这是标准程序
- This is an unrelated note? - It's standard procedure.
所有即将迎来第二十五年的人必须参会
Mandatory for anybody coming up on their 25th year.
能了解到退休福利 医疗保障
You learn the pension benefits, health care,
还有一些财务规划建议
a little financial planning advice,
而且是免费去弗罗里达
and you get a free trip to Florida.
办公室里还有很多比我老的人
You know, there's several guys who are a lot older
在四处转悠
than me floating around the office.
他们也会安排到的
And they're gonna get their dates as well.
不过这周是你去
But this week is for you.
这周事情很多
Things are pretty busy this week.
这是强制参与的活动
It's mandatory.
好吧 我可以去太空山玩玩
All right. I can visit Space Mountain.
随你喜好
Whatever works for you.
很高兴跟你谈话
It's good talking to you.
欢迎来到纽约 恭喜升职
Welcome to New York. Congrats on the promotion.
这周末见
See you at the end of the week.
约翰
John.
我很感谢你的礼物 真的 但我不抽烟
I appreciate the gift. I really do, but I don't smoke.
你肯定比我更能物尽其用
You'll get more use out of these than I will.
如果你想要的是心形盒子装的
I'm not replacing these with a heart-shaped box
巧克力 我是不会换成那样的
of chocolates, if that's what you're looking for.
明白 反正我也不怎么吃巧克力
Understood. I don't eat much chocolate anyway.
我猜也是
I bet you don't.
还有 约翰 那不是古巴货吧
And John. Those aren't Cubans are they?
因为我记得 咱们对卡斯特罗还有禁运令呢
'Cause last I checked, we still have an embargo with Castro.
不知道 也是别人送我的
No clue. I was regifting.
多年效力的退休金比例
对你们来说有个好消息
So, the good news for y'all,
因为你们已经工作超过二十个年头
given that you've passed that 20 year mark,
因为你们就要迎来第二十五年 很好
given that you're coming up on year 25...yay...
你们就从二分之一
is that you're moving from the possibility
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表