剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
就像《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》里的亚喀巴
it's like "Aqaba" from "Lawrence of Arabia."
"亚喀巴 亚喀巴 亚喀巴"
"Aqaba, Aqaba, Aqaba..."
我喜欢那部电影里的骆驼
I love all the camels in that movie.
骆驼 那彼得·奥图尔呢
The camels? What about Peter O'Toole?
他的眼睛不是蓝得跟大海一样吗
Doesn't he have just the bluest eyes?
贝都因人
And they really surge
给他沙漠长袍穿的时候 他的双眼都翻涌了
when the Bedouins give him those desert robes to wear.
我觉得他大半时间都长得像朱丽·安德鲁斯
I think he looks like Julie Andrews half the time.
还有安东尼·奎恩
Well, and then there's Anthony Quinn
把自己涂成阿♥拉♥伯人
wearing all that fake tanner.
"我的母亲和一只蝎子结合"
"My mother mated with a scorpion."
"亚喀巴"
"Aqaba..."
怎么了
What is it?
不是信使
It's not the messenger.
他们不是想要联♥系♥他 是想要信息
They're not calling him. It's the message.
艾哈迈德·哈达是个该死的基♥地♥组♥织♥交换台
Ahmed al-Hada is the goddamn al-Qaeda switchboard.
也门
交换台
哈达是个管道
Hada's the conduit?
他只是 传递信息
He's simply... relaying messages.
马来西亚
高峰
Summit!
等等 什么高峰
Wait, what about summit?
"Qimma"不是山顶
Qimma is not mountaintop.
但它就是山顶的意思
But it is mountaintop.
-是同音异义词 -是阿♥拉♥伯语的直译
- It's a homonym. - That's the literal translation from Arabic.
"Qimma"意思是山顶 但也有高峰的意思
Qimma means mountaintop, but it also means summit.
峰会
A summit meeting.
在马来西亚
In Malaysia.
所有道路都指向东南亚
All roads lead to Southeast Asia.
Qimma...
国安局
马里兰州 米德堡
南亚
峰会
找到4331条结果
准备 瞄准
Ready! Aim!
开枪
Fire!
文森·斯图尔特
Vince Stuart.
我要怎么做才能吃到一块12盎司的上等牛排
What's a guy got to do to get a good 12-ounce filet around here?
老大
Boss.
在海象农场的生活怎么样
How's life on the walrus farm?
他们八月份还穿毛衣
They're wearing sweaters in August.
他们连现在什么季节都不知道
They don't even know what season we're in.
外面27度高温 他们从来不迈出大楼
It's 82 degrees outside. They never leave the building.
你根本不知道能听见你的声音我有多高兴
You have no idea how glad I am to hear your voice.
你手上有什么关于那个哈达的情报给我吗
You got anything for me on this Hada guy?
先挂了 我回头再打给你
Hold on. I'll call you right back.
谢谢
Excuse me.
-说话 -老大 我什么情报都没有
- Talk to me. - Boss, I got nothin'.
他们把我的线全都拔了
They're slugging me out on all the cables.
他们甚至在我每次
They fucking close the blinds
路过会议室时 都要把百叶帘拉上
every time I walk by the conference room.
那托妮安呢
What about Toni-Ann?
跟我一样 他们
Same situation, they...
他们把我们当人♥质♥对待
They treat us like we're their friggin' hostages.
听我说
Listen to me.
你和托妮安保持低调
You and Toni-Ann keep a low profile.
我看看我这边能不能想出什么办法
I'm gonna see what I can come up with on my end.
伦纳德·布利斯
近东分部长官
裁员
A redundancy?
我才是带领这一调查的人
I'm the one who's been leading this thing.
是吗 可在我看来 你正在带领亚力克站
Oh, yeah? As I see it, you're leading Alec Station
进行徒劳无功的荒谬调查
into a wild goose chase of absurdity.
就跟看无厘头喜剧似的
It's like watching the Marx Brothers.
动物饼干都比你干的事更有意义
"Animal Crackers" makes more sense to me!
看看霍斯特都发生了什么
Look what happened in Khost.
还是该说 没发生什么
Or should I say, what didn't happen.
扎瓦希里现在肯定在托拉-博拉基地
Zawahiri's probably laughing at us
坐在铺着粗毛毯的山洞里嘲笑我们
in some fucking shag-carpeted cave in the Tora Bora.
反正你不能炒了我 伦纳德
Well, you can't fire me, Leonard.
你能让我搬去清洁间
You can move me to the broom closet,
你能让我整天处理毫无意义的信息
you can make me process meaningless cables all day,
但你不能炒了我
but you cannot fire me.
一日入局 终身为局 对吧
Once in the Agency, always in the Agency, right?
艾哈迈德·哈达 有什么新消息
Ahmed al-Hada. What's the update?
我一直在联♥系♥亚力克站
I'm trading calls with Alec Station.
-你在联♥系♥ -我给他们打电♥话♥
- You're trading? - Well, I'm calling.
但他们不给我回
They're not calling me back.
你打了几次了
How many times have you tried?
五次了 我可以接着打
Five. I'm happy to keep at it.
算了 别管这事了
No, don't worry about it.
谢了 玛吉
Thanks, Margie.
出去时能帮忙把门带上吗
Could you close the door on your way out?
-检察官办公室 -请接玛丽·乔·怀特
- U. S. Attorney's office. - Mary Jo White, please.
约翰·奥尼尔 一号♥线
John O'Neill, line one.
约翰·奥尼尔 自詹姆斯·亚当斯之后
John O'Neill, the best dressed
穿着最讲究的联调局长官
Bureau man since James B. Adams.
最近怎么样 玛丽·乔
How are you, Mary Jo?
没睡什么觉但还撑得住
I'm sleep deprived but hanging in there.
哪位检察官
Well, show me a United States attorney
要是能晚上睡足八小时
that gets eight hours' sleep at night
犀牛都会飞了
and I'll show you a flying rhinoceros.
只要扬基队[棒球队]继续赢
Hey, as long as the Yankees keep winning,
我就没什么好抱怨的
I got nothing to complain about.
希望他们别跟去年一样
Yeah, let's hope they don't blow it in the postseason
把季后赛搞砸
like they did last year.
不可能 这支队伍不会的
Not a chance. Not this team.
我们可是有秘密武器的
We got the secret weapon.
-是吗 谁 -查克·诺布洛克
- Yeah? Who's that? - Chuck Knoblauch.
他就像真人版的瑞士军刀
He's like the human Swiss Army knife,
什么都会一点
can do a little bit of everything.
你好吗 约翰
How are you, John?
-说实话 不是很好 -说吧
- To be honest, no so great. - Talk to me.
我想拿到一个也门嫌疑人的相关情报
I'm trying to get the take from a suspect in Yemen
我认为这个人与本·拉♥登♥和基♥地♥组♥织♥有关系
that I believe is linked to Bin Laden and al-Qaeda,
但亚力克站的那些混球特别小气
but the jackimoes over at Alec Station are being stingy.
我甚至派了两个人在他们的小组工作
I even got two people working in their unit,
但是他们完全把我的人孤立在外
but they're completely icing them out.
我现在是没办法了
I'm at the end of my rope here.
你跟反恐部门说这事了吗
Did you call the counterterrorism AD?
我说了 一整天都在联♥系♥亚力克站
I did, and been calling Alec Station all day,
但是 我的耐心要耗尽了
but, you know, I'm running out of patience.
那路易斯·弗里呢
What about Louis Freeh?
光是说出他的名字我都想一刀结果自己
The utterance of his name alone is like a knife in my spleen.
这么糟糕啊
That bad, huh?
说真的 玛丽·乔
In all seriousness, Mary Jo,
我现在真没办法了
I'm getting low on options here.
你能在司法部联♥系♥到谁吗
Is there someone you can talk to at Justice?
我必须拿到他们手中
I gotta have whatever intel
关于也门这个人的情报
they might have on this guy in Yemen.
他叫艾哈迈德·哈达
His name is Ahmed al-Hada.
我现在就把名字记下来
I'm writing that name down now.
艾哈迈德·哈达
Ahmed al-Hada.
约翰
John...
我可以帮你打个电♥话♥给珍妮特·雷诺[司法部长]
I'd be happy to put in a call to Janet Reno for you.
以后请你在德尔莫尼科吃饭
I'm buying you dinner at Delmonico's.
但我不能给你任何保证
But I can't promise you anything.
-杰夫 -吉姆
- Jeff. - Jim.
吉姆 对 有什么事吗
Jim, right. What can I do for you?
也许我们应该 进你的办公室谈
Um... maybe we should, uh, go into your office.
不 我们不应该
No, we shouldn't.
-好吧 给你 -这是什么
- Okay, then, uh... - What's this?
这是份报告 上面显示你的信♥用♥卡♥
It's a report that shows your credit card was declined
那天晚上在杜安街的餐馆被停用了
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表