剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
本故事由真实事件改编 为剧情需要 特定人物 性格 时间 地点 对话为虚构
《塔影蜃楼》前情回顾
基♥地♥组♥织♥不是普通的敌对势力
Al-Qaeda isn't a normal enemy force.
应对之道并非简单地处决犯罪头目
It's not going to be like executing a crime boss.
开枪
Fire!
光砍掉蛇头是没用的
You can't just cut the head off the snake.
思想早已渗透
It's more pervasive.
我们将他列入证人保护计划供着
We've been babysitting this guy in witness protection
贾迈勒·法德勒
已抓获
都三年了
for three friggin' years.
他当时和本·拉♥登♥在苏丹 就在肯尼亚北面
He was with the UBL in Sudan, one country north.
-他怎么可能没线索 -他一无所知
- He's got no leads for us? - He's got nothing.
你是说
Are you implying that
局里出现了降级现象
there is some degradation here at the Agency?
没有 长官 但有时会出现缺少动能的状况
No, sir. But at times there may be a lack of momentum.
可在我看来 你正在带领亚力克站
As I see it, you're leading Alec Station
进行徒劳无功的荒谬调查
into a wild goose chase of absurdity.
反正你不能炒了我 伦纳德
Well, you can't fire me, Leonard.
你能让我搬去清洁间
You can move me to the broom closet.
你能让我整天处理毫无意义的情报
You can make me process meaningless cables all day,
但你不能炒了我
but you cannot fire me.
但局里不能报销你的花费
The Bureau simply can't cover what you're spending.
再说 你也刚好债务缠身
Also, you happen to be in serious debt.
你♥他♥妈♥是查了我的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Are you going through my fucking credit cards?
我绝对是想跟你比朋友更进一步
I definitely want us to be more than buddies.
我想带你回家 我家
I want to take you home. To my place.
现在 我站在你这边
Right now, I'm here with you.
我会常来看你
And I will keep coming to see you,
并且把我们的进展都告诉你
and I'll bring you news of our progress.
-说话 -老大 我什么情报都没有
- Talk to me. - Boss, I got nothing.
他们甚至在我每次
They fucking closed the blinds
路过会议室时 都要把百叶帘拉上
every time I walk by the conference room.
-那托妮安呢 -跟我一样
- What about Toni-Ann? - Same situation.
他们把我们当人♥质♥对待
They treat us like we're their friggin' hostages.
塔影蜃楼
第五集
千禧年
华盛顿 安吉利斯港
1999年12月27日
她现在多大
How old is she now?
大到自以为可以去参加
Old enough to think she can party her
时代广场的"喜迎千禧"活动
little ass off in Times Square for Y2K.
美国海关和边境保护局
华盛顿 安吉利斯港
又还十分年幼 需要跟老妈
Young enough that she needs Mommy
要钱买♥♥机票
to buy her the damn plane ticket.
以为我在圣诞节花的还不够吗
Like I didn't spend enough this Christmas.
一直说有小男朋友同行
Talking about her little boyfriend that's going with her
她不会有事
so she'll be safe.
我说她还小
I told her she ain't grown.
而且那晚我得上班
And I got to work that night,
-所以要是出乱子 -见鬼
- so I'll be damned if... - Shit.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我们需要紧急支援
We need backup down here immediately.
我们抓到一名可疑人员
We have a suspicious individual,
并缴获疑似用以制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的材料
possible bomb-making supplies.
他刚试图强闯检查点
He just tried to flee the premises.
已增派安保并时刻戒备
Security's enhanced and on alert.
机场 商场 游乐园
Airports, malls, amusement parks,
发电站 供水系统
power plants, water supplies,
还要关闭美国驻阿布贾 德黑兰
and I want to lock down the embassies
萨那及阿什哈巴德的大使♥馆♥
in Abuja, Tehran, Sanaa, and Ashgabat.
要疏散人员吗
Evacuate them?
不必 但特里波利斯 拉巴特 突尼斯
No, but I do want to shutter
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡和大马士革大使♥馆♥需要关闭加强安保
Tripoli, Rabat, Tunis, Islamabad, and Damascus.
就说是因为假日 之后再议
Blame it on the holidays. Then we'll reassess.
针对千禧年庆祝活动可能造成电网过载的问题
And get me that report on what the hell you guys are proposing
-把应对报告交给我 -好的
- if Y2K blows the energy grid. - Yes, sir.
-今天下午就要 -没问题
- This afternoon. - You got it.
有要补充的吗 乔治
Anything to add, George?
没有
No.
我很想说已经准备充分
I'd like to say that covers it,
但不知道什么时候才能这么说
but when can we ever say that?
永远都不可能 所以我们必须不停工作
We never can say that, which is why we keep working.
华盛顿特区 总站
失物领♥取♥处
Transit office lost and found?
-往下右边 -谢谢
- Down to the right. - Thanks.
这儿呢
There it is.
老兄 那掌上电脑那么贵
Man, that Palm Pilot's some expensive shit
强制出席 喜迎千禧站点 动员大会 12月15日
怎么还能弄丢呢
to leave lying around.
-你有小孩吗 -两个女儿
- You got kids? - Yeah, two girls.
真不错
Oh, man, that's nice.
虽然我很喜欢自家小子
I love my little man,
但姑娘似乎有点意见
but there's just something about my daughter.
-孩子真是特别 -没错
- They're special, right? - Yeah, they are.
还有其他人用这间办公室的吗
Listen, anyone else share this office with you?
没有我在场 其他人都不能进来
Nobody comes in here without me.
你是正式联调局探员吗 真的那种
You legit FBI, huh? Like for real, for real?
嗯
Yeah.
"喜迎千禧"把我们折腾得够呛 你们也是吧
This Y2K shit keeping you guys crazy like us around here?
说的是啊 除你之外还有别人碰过这个设备吗
You bet. Anybody else handle this device, besides you?
你联♥系♥我之后 我就把它锁进柜子了
After we spoke, I just locked it up in my stuff.
-没人碰过 -我说了 锁上了
- Nobody touched it? - I said I locked it up, man.
好吧 好吧 没问题
Okay, okay. It's all good.
多谢 这个
Thank you. Here, uh...
给女儿买♥♥点好东西
uh, buy your daughter something nice.
联邦广场
硝化甘油
洛杉矶机场
艾哈迈德 雷萨姆
化名 阿布·里达
你审问一遍就套出这么多消息吗
You're telling me he gave all that up in one interrogation?
尽管我想告诉你
I wish I could tell you
是我手下办事得力的结果
I put my best people on this,
但其实是这家伙急着招供
but this guy must have been dying to confess.
他开始就吓坏了 马上就坦白了
He was petrified at first, and then he started singing.
简直难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
看他那样子 这事肯定不是他一人所为
The way he cracked, there's no fuckin' way he was working alone.
我还有更好的消息给你
I haven't even given you the best news yet.
我们得到个布鲁克林的电♥话♥号♥
We got a number. A Brooklyn number.
在雷萨姆车里找到的
We found it in Ressam's car.
记者对此还不知情
The press knows nothing about this.
718-134-6827.
阿卜杜勒·贾尼·迈基尼
Abdul Ghani Meskini.
阿卜杜勒·贾尼·迈基尼
迈基尼
Meskini.
好的 多谢
All right. Thank you.
克♥林♥顿♥的政♥府♥官员们
Officials with the Clinton administration
声称他们非常担心恐♥怖♥分♥子♥兼金融家
say they are quite concerned that terrorist financier
奥萨玛·本·拉♥登♥会加大对全球美国人的
Osama Bin Laden has stepped up his efforts to attack Americans
打击力度
around the world.
全球警戒
国♥务♥院♥最近提醒美国民众
The State Department recently warned Americans
远离国外的大型集♥会♥
to stay away from large gatherings
全球警戒
恐怖威胁
以及千禧年庆祝活动
and millennium celebrations abroad.
而与此同时美国多数城市
But with preparations now underway
正在筹划隆重的新年庆祝活动
for big New Year's parties in major U. S. Cities,
白宫今日扩大
the White House today extended
美国本土的千禧活动警告
the Y2K warning to American soil.
朱聂尔的安全屋
有人
Occupied.
你对迈基尼这个人了解多少
What do you know about a guy named Meskini?
-迈基尼 -阿卜杜勒·贾尼·迈基尼
- Meskini. - Abdul Ghani Meskini.
迈基尼 他啊 我记得
Ah, Meskini. Him, I remember.
好像是阿尔及利亚人
Algerian, maybe?
没错 是阿尔及利亚人
Yes, definitely Algerian.
那依你看
Can you think of any reason
雷萨姆为什么会找上他
why Ressam would have been in touch with him?
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表