剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
Sounds good.
行动吧
Let's do it.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基将在大陪审团面前作证
Monica Lewinsky will now testify before a Grand Jury
说出她所宣称与克♥林♥顿♥总统之间的
about the details of her alleged involvement
关系细节
with President Clinton,
以及与克♥林♥顿♥先生进行的
and possible conversations with Mr. Clinton
有关隐藏证据的可能谈话
about concealing evidence.
作为两位关键证人之一
Miss Lewinsky will break seven months of silence
莱温斯基小姐将会打破七个月来的沉寂
as the first of two key witnesses.
当然 另一位证人就是总统本人
The other witness, of course, is the President himself.
他们已经升空了吗
So they're in the air?
还在我们停泊于红海
Still spinning in their tubes
和阿♥拉♥伯海的船上空盘旋
on our ships in the Red and Arabian Seas.
你觉得等到夜幕降临再行动是正确的吗
Do you think we were right to wait for nightfall?
显然 夜袭会减少连带伤害
Obviously, a night attack limits collateral damage.
更沉稳
It is more tasteful.
但是在试图不发生
But the risk, the considerable risk
真正流♥血♥冲♥突♥的情况下作战的巨大风险性
in attempting to fight a war without real bloodshed,
导致你不会发动决定性攻击
is that you won't strike the definitive blow
不然战争会一直持续不断
and the fight will go on and on and on.
-我同意 -为难我们的军队
- I agree. - Harder on our troops.
还是为难我们的敌人
And harder on our enemies.
你要选哪一个
I mean, which would you prefer?
受千刀万剐而死
Death by 1,000 cuts?
还是干净利落的断头呢
Or a quick, clean decapitation?
这个嘛
Well...
后者不会那么痛苦
the latter would be less painful...
但前者的话
But with the former,
我也许还有机会
I might have a chance.
能够反击翻身
I could fight back.
很好
Very good.
是的 你可以
Yes, you could.
很少有女性会不怕战争
There's very few women not frightened by war.
我们总是处于战争
We're always at war.
我在研究对俄战略时学到的
I learned that on the Russia desk.
每一天
Every single day
都是我们国家和那些狡猾
is a real live battle between our country
而且一点都不沉稳的敌人
and her many devious
之间的实时斗争
and far less tasteful enemies.
我们都有选择权
And we all have a choice.
你可以假装这些都不存在 像我妈妈一样
You can pretend it isn't happening, like my mother,
闲聊着狗窝和匹萨馅料
and make chit-chat about dog shelters and pizza toppings,
或是接受这世界的真实面目
or you can accept the world as it really is,
尽你所能地
and do whatever you can
确保你不是被消灭的那一方
to make sure your side isn't the one that gets annihilated.
妈妈们
Mothers.
你听说这破事了吗
You hear about this fucking bullshit?
你的长官知道了吗
Your boss hear about it?
弗里局长都知道了
Director Freeh hears about everything.
-他在吗 -不在
- He been over here? - No.
让他赶紧给我滚回来
Well, tell him to get his fucking ass back over here...
自大的混♥蛋♥一提高音量
Director Freeh stops listening
弗里局长就什么都不听了
the second arrogant assholes start raising their voices.
为什么没人告诉我
Why wasn't I told?
告诉你什么
About?
我还有探员在现场就扔炸♥弹♥
Dropping bombs while I got agents on the ground.
你有探员在肯尼亚
You have agents in Kenya.
他们在敌对领土 穿着背后
They're in hostile territory, wearing fucking jackets
印有联调局字样的夹克
with FBI stenciled all over the back of 'em,
而你就这么要把局势白热化
and you just turned the heat up to 100 degrees.
尽管我很感激你对白宫
As much as I appreciate you weighing in
外交政策如此重视
on white House foreign policy,
但你无权
it is not your purview...
我还有探员在现场啊
It is when I got men on the ground!
有人警告我的人了吗
Has someone warned my guys?
-还没有 -他们得知道
- Not yet. - They need to know.
我们得加强那里的安全保障
We need to get extra security over there.
那里现在还没有足够的安全保障
There's not enough security over there as it is.
到任务完成之前没人会被告知
No one can know about this till it's done.
好吧
Okay.
你认识凯西·肖内西的父亲吗
You ever met Kathy Shaughnessy's dad?
很好的人 他是个消防员
Real nice guy. He's a firefighter.
在布朗克斯的火灾中救出的人
Pulled more people out of the Bronx when it was burning
比城里任何人都多
than almost anyone else in the city.
-这么厉害 -是的
- That right? - Yeah.
你得告诉他
You get to tell him.
如果她出了什么事
If something happens to her, okay,
你得说 "抱歉
you get to say, "I'm sorry,
我们做出了愚蠢的决策"
stupid decisions were made."
英国那边怎么样
How was England?
他从我们手指缝里溜走了
He slipped right through our fingers.
追捕这些人就像追捕
Trying to get these guys, it's like...
毫无踪迹的幽灵
chasing ghosts.
我们会抓住他们的
We'll get them.
我不在时
I was gone,
你就被特内和施密特这两个
and you got talked into bullshit by Tenet and Schmidt,
从来不关心我手下死活
who don't give a shit about my people
以及我们做的工作的人给说服了
and what we're doing over there.
不是他们决定的
It wasn't their call.
是总统决定的
It was the President's call.
你应该这么告诉总统
Well, here's what you should've told the President:
"本·拉♥登♥设下了陷阱
"Bin Laden's laid a trap,
我们正咬着芝士往里走"
and we're walking right in it and nibbling the cheese."
-他想挑起战争 -约翰
- He wants to go to war. - John...
美国♥军♥队就是美国♥军♥队
the United States military is the United States military.
基♥地♥组♥织♥赢不了我们的
This is not a war al-Qaeda can win.
好吧
Well...
我来告诉你扔完炸♥弹♥
I'll tell you the first thing that'll happen
清理完死者后会发生什么
after the bombs fall and the dead get cleared away.
他们会招募一大堆新人
They'll get a ton of new recruits.
你不在乎那些被轰炸的人♥民♥吗
You don't care what happens to the people who are targeted?
施密特先生
是的
That is correct.
那么那些明显是无辜的人呢
And what about those who are clearly determined to be innocent?
错已铸成
Mistakes are made.
错已铸成
Mistakes are made?
如果你能证明我们
If you can prove that there was not due diligence
在目标选择和信息收集时有所失职
in designing the target package and assembling the information
卡恩斯先生
致使行动没有进展
that caused the operation to go forward,
那你尽可以起诉那个失职的人
then you have a case against someone.
如果没法证明 这就只是个错误
If not, it's just a mistake.
而且如果他们不是美国人
And if they're not Americans,
我确实不关心
I really don't care.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没有人付钱让我做世界公民 先生
I don't get paid, sir, to be a citizen of the world.
也许有人付钱给你
Maybe you do.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamed?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamed?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamed?
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表