剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
No, you're never gonna get it
Not this time
兜里装那么多钱的人不应该扫大家的兴
Someone with all that money shouldn't be such a party pooper.
Not this time
No, you're never gonna get it
My lovin'
也门
沙特本·拉♥登♥集团
我是海瑟
Hi, you've reached Heather.
请留言 我会回电
Leave me a message, and I'll call you back.
想来点茶吗
Care for some tea?
来杯水就行 谢谢
Just a glass of water, please.
这是维泰尔 最近流行一个欺诈手段
That is Vittel. Current scam.
当地零售商把自来水
Local retailers refill empty bottles
灌到空瓶子里 再用强力胶封住瓶盖
with tap water and then Superglue the cap,
好让拧开的时候有"咔嚓"声
so it has that "Crack."
如果不是用塑料封口 千万别信
If it's not sealed in plastic, do not trust it.
我都忘了在这很快就会脱水
I forgot how quickly you can get dehydrated here.
你总会习惯这个环境 像适应其它事情一样
Eventually you get used to the heat, like anything.
见到你很高兴 苏凡探员
It's good to see you, Agent Soufan.
欢迎回到亚丁 干杯
Welcome back to Aden. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
博丁大使
Ambassador Bodine,
我想就一些事情征求您的意见
I'd like to ask your advice about something.
说吧
Shoot.
我需要跟阿布·詹达勒谈谈
I need to speak to Abu Jandal.
几周之前他因涉嫌被收监
He was being held for suspicion a few weeks back.
我相信他还在警方那押着
I believe he's still in police custody.
您能帮我吗
Can you help me?
恐怕这事你得走加米什将军的关系
I'm afraid you'll have to go through general Qamish for that.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
阿里 跟他多接触一段时间
Ali, spend some time with him.
让他多了解你
Let him get to know you a little.
有人在吗
Anybody home?
还会寄来更多的 爱你们的 爸爸
你听说过艾哈迈德·沙·马苏德吗
So, did you hear about Ahmad Shah Massoud?
是的 我听说他遇害了
Yeah, I heard that he was killed,
但是我不知道细节
but I don't have the details.
是人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
It was a suicide bomber.
他们抓到了北方联盟的有头有脸的人物
They got the Great Lion of the Northern Alliance.
你是说基♥地♥组♥织♥吧
Meaning al-Qaeda, huh?
是的
Yes.
他们这一阵没少忙活
It's been a busy time for them.
他们庆祝的时候朝天鸣枪
They shoot off their guns in celebration.
真是浪费子弹
Such a waste of bullets.
你更喜欢鞭炮
You'd prefer fireworks.
也许吧
Yes, perhaps.
你还真是美式十足的人了 对吗
You are really quite American, aren't you?
肆意的枪声让我想起了童年
The loose gunfire reminds me of my childhood.
子弹响个不停
Bullets at all hours.
永远都不知道他们要朝那个方向开火
Never knowing into what direction they're being fired.
那是我脑海中挥之不去的声音
It's a sound that's never left me.
你回去过黎巴嫩吗
You ever return to Lebanon?
太多痛苦的回忆了
Too many bad memories.
告诉我
So tell me.
你请我来这里 在星光下
You invited me to eat with you here...
和你吃饭
under the stars.
我猜应该是博丁大使的建议
I assume Ambassador Bodine suggested this.
你有求于我什么吗
Is there something you need from me?
我需要和阿布·詹达勒谈谈
I need to speak with Abu Jandal.
我要开始相信你比你们老大还要顽固了
I'm starting to believe you are more persistent than your boss.
我清楚阿布·詹达勒对科尔号♥袭击事件有所了解
I know Jandal knows something about the Cole attack.
我们已经扣押阿布·詹达勒数月
We've been keeping Abu Jandal for months,
但阿明队长并没有任何发现
and Chief Amin has come up with nothing.
我不相信阿明
I don't trust Amin.
那太可惜了
This is too bad.
或许你应该信他
Perhaps you should.
让我和阿布·詹达勒对话
咱们好好吃饭吧
Let's enjoy the meal.
周二
周二
周二
周二
到时候了
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 迈克尔
How's it going today, Michael?
你好 约翰 要什么
Fine, thanks, John. What can I get for you?
咖啡 淡奶油加糖 再来一个熊爪
Coffee, light and sweet, and a bear claw.
没问题
You got it.
给
Here you go.
-祝好 -祝好
- Have a good one. - You do the same.
多谢惠顾 下一位
Thanks, bro. Next.
早啊各位
Morning, fellas.
-你好 约翰 -怎么样
- How you doing, John? - How's it going?
天堂里的又一天
Another day in paradise.
说得没错
That's one word for it.
-早啊 凯特 -早 奥尼尔先生
- Morning, Kate. - Morning, Mr. O'Neill.
-天气真好 -没错
- Beautiful day out there. - It certainly is.
我放了几张养老金表单在您桌上
I put some 401k forms on your desk,
-不过不着急 -多谢
- but there's no rush on it. - Thanks.
美国航♥空♥
3月5日 中情局得知
On March 5th, the CIA learns that Hazmi
乔治·特内证言
哈兹米确实于一月十五日
had actually entered the United States
进入美国
on January 15th,
当时是马来西亚基♥地♥组♥织♥会议的七天后
seven days after leaving the al-Qaeda meeting in Malaysia.
所以中情局已获知哈兹米确实在美国 但是
So now the CIA knows Hazmi is in the United States but...
卡尔·莱文参议员
民♥主♥党 密歇根州
中情局仍未将哈兹米和米达尔列入监控名单
the CIA still doesn't put Hazmi or Mihdhar on the watch list
且仍未将如下关键事实通报联调局
and still does not notify the FBI about a very critical fact,
一个已知的基♥地♥组♥织♥长官
a known al-Qaeda operative,
当时我们正与基♥地♥组♥织♥交战
we're at war with al-Qaeda,
一个已知的基♥地♥组♥织♥长官进入了美国
a known al-Qaeda operative got into the United States.
我的问题在于
My question is:
卡尔·莱文参议员
民♥主♥党 密歇根州
你是否清楚当时未将此关键事实
Do you know specifically why the FBI was not notified
通报联调局的具体原因
of that critical fact at that time?
当时情报从外勤部门传来 先生
The cable that came in from the field at the time, sir,
标记为"一般信息"
was labeled "Information only"
乔治·特内
中情局局长
我知道没人看过那条情报
and I know that nobody read that cable.
但我的问题是 在2000年3月
But my question is, do you know why the FBI
中情局获知一位基♥地♥组♥织♥特工
was not notified of the fact that an al-Qaeda operative
卡尔·莱文参议员
民♥主♥党 密歇根州
已进入合众国
now was known in March of the year 2000
你是否知道联调局未获通报的原因
to have entered the United States,
为什么中情局
why was the CI?
没有明确通报联调局的原因
Why did the CIA not specifically notify the CIA.
这就是我的问题
That's my que... the FBI?
先生 当总部获取该情报时
Sir, if we weren't... we were't aware of it
我们并不清楚其重要性
when it came into headquarters,
所以无法通报他们
we couldn't have notified them.
三月份局里没有人看过该情报
Nobody read that cable in March-in the March time frame.
所以这份写有
So that the cable that said
"哈兹米已进入美国境内"的情报
that Hazmi had entered the United States
卡尔·莱文参议员
民♥主♥党 密歇根州
发到了你们总部 但没人看过
came to your headquarters, nobody read it.
没错 先生 该情报来自外勤部门
Yes, sir, it was an "Information only" Cable
且标记为"一般信息"
from the field
我们都不会看"一般信息"
and nobody read that "Information only" cable.
乔治·特内
中情局局长
那这条情报应该被看到吗
Should it have been read?
当然 事后来说当然该看
Yes, of course, in hindsight.
那时候应该看到那份情报吗
Should have it been read at the time?
那个时候确实应该看到那份电报
Of course it should have been read.
好吧 那我的问题是
All right, my question is,
你知道谁应该看到吗
do you know who should have read it?
不知道 先生
I don't know that, sir.
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表