剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
本故事由真实事件改编 为剧情需要 特定人物 性格 时间 地点 对话为虚构
《塔楼蜃楼》前期提要
德博·弗莱彻 站长
Deb Fletcher, Chief of Station.
你收工之后来找我
You come find me when you're done.
我就在楼上
I'm one floor up.
我还活着
我需要有人帮忙离开
你怎么还活着
不到36小时前
Less than 36 hours ago,
有美国人
some number of Americans
以及大量肯尼亚人遭杀害
and scores of Kenyans were murdered.
这上面有提到
Has there been any word on
一位美国女子吗 她叫德博拉·弗莱彻
an American woman, Deborah Fletcher?
我们估计 如果消灭所有目标
Our estimates give us a 75, 80% chance
有75%到80%的可能杀死本·拉♥登♥
of killing UBL if we wipe out all the targets.
这会造成多少连带伤亡
How much collateral damage are we talking about?
找到并逮捕他
Find him, arrest him,
让他接受审判 然后坐牢
put him on trial, then in jail.
把他当罪犯 而不是英雄来对待
Treat him like a criminal, not a hero.
前一天
The day before,
一个阿♥拉♥伯男人靠近警卫室
an Arab man walked up to the guard house.
他想知道我怎么把栏杆拉起来
He wanted to know how I operated the metal bar.
我相信他现在在曼彻斯特
I believe he lives up in Manchester.
好吧 我马上来英格兰
All right, I'm coming to England.
阿里 巴里 明早曼彻斯特见
Ali, Barry, I'll see you tomorrow morning in Manchester.
总统今天同意
The President agreed today
对莱温斯基一案作证
to testify in the Monica Lewinsky case.
白宫会急于
The White House will be desperate
将人们的实现从这件事上转移走
to turn people's attention away from the story.
我们一定能让克♥林♥顿♥
We're gonna finally get Clinton
发起对基♥地♥组♥织♥的行动
to pull the fucking trigger on al-Qaeda.
塔楼蜃楼 第三集
错已铸成
阿富汗 基♥地♥组♥织♥营地
1998年8月
美国的飞机起飞 计时器定好
不能拉扯衣服 这是犯规
好吧好吧
因为我们的计算非常精确
总计12个炸♥弹♥在太平洋上同时爆♥炸♥ 美丽壮观
12架飞机 各载三百人 至少能炸死几千人
沙包
非常棒
去帮母亲收拾
为什么要在太平洋上引爆飞机
在美国本土上方引爆不是更好吗
残骸还有可能砸伤地面上的人
2004年 9/11质询会
东非大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥事件后
After the embassy bombings in East Africa,
美国遭受了两起
the United States engaged in
报复性袭击 对吗
two retaliatory strikes, did it not?
施密特先生
不好意思 这难道不是反问句吗
I'm sorry, was that not rhetorical?
不是 就是询问
No, we ask real questions here.
是的 根据记录表明
Yes. Let the records show...
事实上也的确如此
actually, I believe it already does...
发生了两起报复性袭击
that there were two retaliatory strikes.
谢谢 美国♥军♥队的应对措施
Thank you. And how much thought went into...
-又是作何考虑呢 -作何考虑
- the American military response? - How much thought?
施密特先生
我没明白什么意思
I don't understand the question.
-作何考虑 -美国政♥府♥
- How much thought? - The American government
要调查大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥案 有两种选择
had two paths open, following the embassy bombings.
我们可以把爆♥炸♥当做犯罪
We could've treated the bombings as crimes,
利用联调局的人手来追查犯人
and used the FBI to hunt down the criminals,
以美国法律来起诉他们
and prosecute them under American law.
另一种方法是把他们当做敌对分子
The other option was to treat the hostile individuals...
施密特先生
说敌对可能都太保守了
Hostile is perhaps an understatement.
我们可以当做是敌对国家
...As we would treat a hostile nation,
卡恩斯先生
同样以炸♥弹♥来报复他们
and respond to their bombings with bombs of our own.
我们选择了第二种方式
We chose the second path
也就是无限延伸行动 是不是
with Operation Infinite Reach, did we not?
-你这就是反问 -我问的是
- Surely rhetorical. - So, what I am asking is,
在对待大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥案中
how much thought went into the decision
做出决定前是否有仔细考虑过
to treat the bombings of the embassies
这种方法像是战争行为
as though they were an act of war?
你觉得什么算是
Well, what do you think qualifies
战争行为
as an act of war?
搜救中心
弗吉尼亚州 费尔法克斯
德博拉·弗莱彻
我们要继续前进
We go forward now.
我们的调查小组
You should all know that our teams
已抵达非洲
are on the ground in Africa.
我们会竭尽全力
We will do whatever we can
将犯人绳之以法
to bring the murderers to justice.
纵观人类历史
There has never been a time
我们从未曾
in human history
彻底杜绝
when we have been free of
组织性的破坏
the organized forces of destruction.
随着全球化越来越明显
And the more open the world becomes,
那些有组织 有武器
the more vulnerable people become
有技术 有机动性的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to those who are organized
对人♥民♥的威胁
and have weapons, technology,
也就越来越大
and the ability to move.
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
挺好的 你呢
Good. How are you?
我还好
I'm fine.
-什么声音 -什么
- What was that? - What?
是拉链声吗
Was that a zip?
没错 我的靴子
Oh, yes, my boot,
上面有个拉链
it has a zip.
-要出门吗 -是的
- Going out? - Yeah.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我 我不能说
I... I can't tell you.
环境如何 暖和吗
Is it nice? Is it warm?
我 我不能跟你讲
I, uh... I can't tell you.
连是否暖和都不能说吗
You can't tell me if it's warm?
不能 而且你不能问我
Yeah, and you can't ask me
我不该透露的内容
to tell you things I shouldn't tell you.
好吧
Okay.
那我不再问你暖不暖和了
I won't ask you if it's warm again.
仔细听
Listen very, very closely.
是雨声吗
Is that rain?
好吧 什么地方会八月下雨
Okay, so where does it rain in August?
-巴西吗 -我听说是
- Brazil? - So I've heard.
好吧 那就不是巴西
Okay... so not Brazil.
巴西约占六大洲之一的
Well, that's about half of South America,
南美洲的一半大 这么说...
which is one of six inhabitable continents, so...
我把范围已经缩小到了全球面♥积♥的92%
I've narrowed it down to about 92% of the world.
沃尔多在哪儿呢
Hmm... where's Waldo?
出自游戏《寻找沃尔多》
在有限时间内从一张让人眼花缭乱的大图中找到沃尔多
他什么时候回来
And when is he coming back?
我也说不准
I don't know for sure.
你那边怎么样
What's happening over there?
不行 不能光说我的情况
No, I do not want this all to be one-sided.
你得用消息和我交换才行
I'll tell you something if you tell me one thing,
有用的消息
one actual thing.
我说不出口 听着有点俗气
I can't tell you this. It's too cheesy.
怎么就俗气了
How can a thing be too cheesy?
你有双蓝眼睛
Your eyes are blue,
瞳孔周围是蓝绿色的
and just around the pupil, turquoise.
听我说
Look, uh...
我得挂了
I gotta go.
-我再打给你 好吗 -等你电♥话♥
- I'll call you soon, yeah? - I look forward to it.
那好
Okay.
今晚11点就运走
Transport's leaving at 11:00 tonight,
你也去 把这些东西都带上
and you're on it, taking all of this with you,
所有需要的东西都打包标记好
so everything here needs to be bagged and tagged.
你就是工程师吧
You're the engineer.
-我拿到蓝图了 -太好了
- I have the blueprints. - Great.
查克 查克能帮你 他正在取证
Chuck! You need Chuck. He's running forensics.
丰田公♥司♥派了能人过来
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表