剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
但我可以查出来
But I can find that out.
是否哪位人员负有查看该情报的责任
Was somebody responsible to have read it?
有一组人
Well, a group of people.
是应该有人看到的 没错 先生
Somebody should have read it, yes, sir.
我们也需要调查情报当时发到了谁手上
We need to also look at where it came into,
乔治·特内
中情局局长
但这个问题我会查清楚
but I can find that out for you.
你也不知道是谁
You don't know who that person was.
我不知道
I do not.
当时是否应该把他们两个人
Should they have been watch-listed at the time?
卡尔·莱文
民♥主♥党 密歇根
加到监控名单上 我们指的是2000年3月
Both of them, now we're talking March of the year 2000.
没错 先生 我们已经承认这一点了
Yes, sir. We've acknowledged that fact.
你是否知道为何在那个特别时期
Okay, do we know why at that specific time,
既然已经获知 哈兹米已进入美国
now we know that Hazmi has entered the United States
卡尔·莱文参议员
民♥主♥党 密歇根州
-这是另一个关键点 -没错 先生
- this is another trigger point. - Yes, sir.
本应该将他们加入监控名单
They should have been watch-listed.
谁在负责那时候的监视名单
Who was responsible for watch-listing at that time?
这个问题我无法回答
I don't know the answer to that question,
但是我会查清楚的
but I will provide an answer.
我不记得有人告诉我们
I don't remember the al-Qaeda cells as being something
康多莉扎·赖斯证言
需要对基♥地♥组♥织♥分部采取行动
that we were told we needed to do something about.
赖斯博士
Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice,
8月6日的简报
that the August 6th PDB
是不是对国家可能遭遇袭击而作出过警告
warned against possible attacks in this country?
我要问你 你是否记得该简报的标题
And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.
我记得标题是
I believe the title was
"本·拉♥登♥决定在美国境内发动袭击"
"Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表