剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
本故事由真实事件改编 为剧情需要 特定人物 性格 时间 地点 对话为虚构
《塔影蜃楼》前情回顾
世贸中心安全主管
Chief of Security of the World Trade Center.
是个不错的名头
It's got a pretty nice ring to it.
约翰·奥尼尔 大家会想念你的
John O'Neill, you will be missed.
联调局配不上你
The Bureau didn't deserve you.
能做你的部下是我们的幸运
We were the lucky ones.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
我们好像跟丢了那两个沙特人
It appears we've lost our two Saudis,
米达尔和哈兹米
al-Mihdhar and al-Hazmi.
我们不是有人盯着他们吗
I thought responsible eyes were on them.
我也是这么想的
I thought so too.
这两人要比我们想的狡猾多了
These guys are obviously craftier than we thought.
I-49刚发来一份在美国飞行学校
I-49 just sent over a list of Arabs
曾就读或在读的阿♥拉♥伯人名单
who attended or are enrolled in those flight schools.
I-49想让我们拿名单做什么
And what does I-49 want us to do with this list?
中情局的人知道米达尔的事
People inside Langley know about Mihdhar.
我要你明白一件事
You need to understand something.
你要是把这些情报
If you reveal that intelligence
泄露给亚力克站以外的人
to anyone outside this station,
我会确保你被送离这栋大楼时
I will see to it that you are handcuffed,
手上是带着手铐的
that you are escorted from this building,
并且被以偷窃
that you are imprisoned,
及叛国罪名受审入狱
and tried for theft and treason.
我确实见过他
谁介绍你见他的
阿布·詹达勒
什么事有求于我吗
Is there something you need from me?
我需要和阿布·詹达勒谈谈
I need to speak with Abu Jandal.
我清楚阿布·詹达勒对科尔号♥袭击事件有所了解
I know Jandal knows something about the Cole attack.
请接乔治·特内
George Tenet, please.
喂
Yes?
乔治
George.
我们得谈谈
We must speak.
到时候了
塔影蜃楼
第十集
我的开场白十分简单
I have only a very brief opening statement.
我对这些听证会表示欢迎
I welcome these hearings
因为这些听证会
because of the opportunity
向美国人♥民♥提供一个契机
that they provide to the American people
克拉克先生
来更加清楚地了解9/11惨剧发生的原因
to better understand why the tragedy of 9/11 happened
以及防止此类事件再次发生所必须采取的措施
and what we must do to prevent a reoccurrence.
我对听证会表示欢迎还因为
I also welcome the hearings because
这也给我提供了一个
it is finally a forum where
致歉的平台
I can apologize
我可以在此向9/11罹难者的亲属致歉
to the loved ones of the victims of 9/11.
无论他们是身处这间房♥内
To them who are here in the room,
还是正在电视机前观看
to those who are watching on television,
我致歉 政♥府♥辜负了你们
your government failed you,
那些受托保护你们的机构和人员
those entrusted with protecting you
辜负了你们
failed you,
我也 辜负了你们
and I failed you.
我们曾竭尽所能
We tried hard,
但这不值一提
but that doesn't matter,
因为我们还是失败了
because we failed.
针对这一失败
And for that failure,
一旦查明事实
I would ask,
我希望能请求
once all the facts are out,
得到你们的理解
for your understanding
以及原谅
and for your forgiveness.
2001年9月11日
祝好
Have a good one.
祝好 多谢惠顾
You do the same. Thanks, bro.
下一位
Next!
咖啡 淡奶油 加一个丹麦酥
Uh, coffee, light, and a Danish, please.
-早啊各位 -早啊 约翰
- Morning, fellas. - Hey, morning, John.
天堂里的又一天
Another day in paradise.
说得没错
That's one word for it.
是地震吗
Is that an earthquake?
也门 亚丁
火焰伴着滚滚浓烟
The blaze, with thick smoke coming out
从大楼两侧窜出
of two sides of the building,
这是撞机事件所致
the result of a plane crash
推测为喷气式飞机 机型很可能为波音73...
by what's thought to be a jet plane, possibly a 7-3-...
排成一行 跟我走
Single file! Follow me!
跟上
Follow me!
好的
All right.
立即升空
I want this plane in the air now!
谁有约翰·奥尼尔的消息吗
No one's heard from John O'Neill?
我还在跟妈妈打电♥话♥
I'm still trying to reach my mom.
纽约信♥号♥♥塔都拥堵了
New York's cell towers are jammed up.
-他在那儿呢 你知道吗 -我知道
- He was there, you know? - I know.
-我知道 -世贸中心南楼刚被撞
- I know. - South Tower of the World Trade Center's just been hit.
另一架飞机
Another plane.
快 各位 大家快上飞机
Let's go, people! I need everyone on the plane, now!
赶紧的 快 快
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
快 快
Go, go, go, go.
赶紧的 各位 快
Let's go, people! Come on!
苏凡 苏凡探员
Soufan! Agent Soufan!
-苏凡 -苏凡
- Soufan! - Soufan!
什么事
Yeah?
齐宏♥恩♥来电
Chihoyne called.
你得回使♥馆♥
You need to return to the embassy.
为什么
Why?
没说
They didn't say!
大量浓烟倾泻而出
A tremendous amount of smoke pouring out.
这应该是蓄意的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者
It's the result of what appears to have been
袭击所致
a deliberate terrorist attack.
今早九时许
Around 9:00 this morning,
两架大型客机
two large passenger planes
分别撞向世贸中心的
flew into each of the towers,
南北两楼
the north and south towers of the World...
外面在喊什么
What are they saying out there?
我也不知道
I don't know.
确认这些
Confirm these, uh, reports,
急速激增的报道
which have been growing in intensity,
世界贸易中心部分区域
that a section of the World Trade Center,
倒塌至下方大街
uh, has collapsed onto the street below.
你有这方面的消息吗
Do you see any confirmation of that?
是这样没错 丹
It's true, Dan.
世界贸易中心
现场直播
我们刚逃离那里
That's what we were all running from.
我们听到大楼倒塌的声音
We heard the building coming down,
所以赶紧逃离大楼
and that's what we were running from.
大家真的是跑得鞋子都掉了
Literally, people ran out of their shoes,
因为想赶紧离开
trying to get out of the way of this thing.
毋庸置疑
Well, one can certainly understand that.
哈罗德·道
So Harold Dow, our man...
齐宏♥恩♥在哪儿
Chihoyne... where is he?
报道 他确认世贸中心
Reports, uh, that he can confirm that a section-
双子楼的部分区域
we do not know how large a section- a section of,
-尽管不清楚区域大小 -怎么
- uh, one of the World Trade Center towers - What?
为什么不让我上飞机
Why am I not on that flight?
已坍塌至地面
has collapsed below.
对不了解情况的观众
Now, for those who got confused...
有东西给你看
I need to show you something.
这是什么
What is this?
这是那次的马来西亚会议
This is the meeting in Malaysia.
还有电♥话♥亭
And the pay phone.
过去几个月我一直想拿到的号♥码
The number I've been asking about for months.
今天早上中情局发来的
Langley sent it this morning,
华盛顿方面希望我们立即确认
and Washington needs to know immediately
袭击是否是基♥地♥组♥织♥所为
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表