剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
She approached you?
她担心你没有认真对待她
She was concerned you wouldn't take her seriously,
而且在分♥析♥员们眼中
whereas I think I've developed a reputation
似乎我的慈爱长辈形象
among some of the analysts as having
还挺深入人心
a somewhat avuncular energy.
是吗
Oh, have you?
她提出了几个很不错的问题
She raises some good questions.
我已经保证你是讲道理的
I assured her you'd be reasonable.
我理解联调局和中情局
I appreciate that the Bureau and the Agency
有着不同的立场
play different roles,
但与此同时
but at the same time,
由于国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的出现
international terrorism
我们在对待情报问题的方式上
may call for some adjustment
或许也需要作出一定的调整
in terms of how we deal with intelligence issues.
我认为这很有意思
I think that's very interesting.
联调局有他们自己的情报部门
The FBI has an intelligence branch.
但我也没看出有什么负面影响
But it's hard for me to see a downside.
有什么我不知道的情况吗
Am I missing something?
如果我们把所有情报都分享给联调局
If we tell the FBI everything,
他们就会满世界地抓捕那些虾兵蟹将
they will run around the world arresting minor players--
通常就是沙特阿♥拉♥伯那些小角色
often minor players from Saudi Arabia.
会有很多大新闻
There will be headlines.
匹兹堡什么堡的美国老百姓
Mr. And Mrs. Smith from Shitsburgh, Pittsburgh,
会因为美国和沙特皇室的特殊关系
will be outraged by America's special relationship
义愤填膺
with the Saudi royal family.
到头来 沙特海港的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
After all, the Saudis harbor terrorists,
反正是联调局这么说
or so the FBI says.
还有沙特阿♥拉♥伯的原教旨主义者们
And the fundamentalists in Saudi Arabia
将会同样的愤怒
will be equally angry
因为显而易见
because clearly
美国人伺机对伊♥斯♥兰♥国家发动战争
the Americans seek a war on Islam.
皇室将会被推♥翻♥
Royal heads will roll.
原教旨主义者将夺下王宫的统治权
The fundamentalists will overrun the Palace,
而他们在中东各国的好兄弟们
and their brethren throughout the Middle East
将会得到激励怂恿
and beyond will be emboldened.
各种方式的内战
Civil wars every which way--
伊朗 伊♥拉♥克♥
Iran, Iraq,
叙利亚 埃及 巴基斯坦
Syria, Egypt, Pakistan.
等到战火烧尽
And as the blood dries
东方将为狂热分子所掌控
and fanatics rule the East,
那时候美国老百姓还在过着自己的小日子
Mr. and Mrs. Smith will be chowing down on their cereal,
却全然不知全球的政♥治♥结构
not yet understanding that a seismic shift
已然发生翻天覆地的变化
just took place in the political structure
全然不知自己已经注定完蛋
of the Earth and they are fucked.
我们的工作十分简单
Our job is very simple.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯绝不能被推♥翻♥
Saudi Arabia must never go down.
我们和他们有着十分微妙
We have a delicate but very...
又特别的关系
special relationship.
看看
Oh... look at that.
车上没油了
I'm low on gas.
明白了
I see.
十分抱歉 打扰了
I'm sorry. Thank you for your time.
你累坏了 明天休个病假吧
You're tired. Take a sick day tomorrow.
这样...放你一周
Actually...take the week.
一对已婚夫妻应该多久做一次爱
How often should a married couple be making love?
期望高涨
Radicalism prospers
而机遇渐少 激进主义在两者的落差中
in the gap between rising expectations
欣欣向荣发展
and declining opportunities,
尤其在那些人口贫穷
especially where the population is largely impoverished,
艺术凋敝
where the art is impoverished,
男人想要女人
and where the men are largely separated
却无法如愿的地方
from the women.
所以我们发现
That is why we believe we are seeing
这一现象大量出现在中东
an abundance of it in the Middle East
以及北非 中亚
as well as North Africa, central Asia,
巴基斯坦 阿富汗
Pakistan, Afghanistan.
虽然伊♥斯♥兰♥原教旨主义的起源
Now, the origins of Islamic fundamentalism,
可以等到改天再说
we can save for another day.
但想要理解
But it's impossible to understand--
理查德
Richard.
问吧
Question?
我有很多工作要做
I have a lot of work to do.
总统也有很多工作要做
The president has a lot of work to do.
所以今天我希望你能简短点
So what I need from you today is the short version.
如果你只是草草浏览要点
How are you going to advise the president
那要如何给总统提议
if you just skim the "Cliff Notes"?
我也想认真研究[拿个第二学位]
I'd like to do a second degree.
真的 我喜欢研究
I really would. I like to study.
但我没时间
But I don't have time.
半小时之后我还有别的会
I have another meeting in a half hour.
我跟里德说过应该腾出整个上午的时间
I told Reed you should clear the morning.
而我告诉里德
And I told Reed
我的时间表不轮不到你来安排
you do not dictate my schedule.
里德 把灯打开
Reed? Turn the lights back on.
请千万不要提前结束我的研究报告
Please do not blow off the research.
你需要明白
You need to understand this.
我们现在谈的是目前对国♥家♥安♥全♥
We're talking about the current greatest threat
-最大的威胁 -那就简单点
- to national security. -Then let's keep this very simple.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
谁是什么人 基♥地♥组♥织♥是什么人吗
Who's who? Who's al-Qaeda?
-没错 -这正是我想解释给你听的
- Right. - That's precisely what I'm trying to explain to you.
你之前直接向克♥林♥顿♥总统做汇报是吧
You reported directly to President Clinton, did you not?
没错 而克♥林♥顿♥总统
I did. And President Clinton--
我们将不会需要你向布♥什♥总统作直接汇报
You won't be needed to report directly to President Bush.
继续深入研究 那是你的工作
Take the deep dives. That's your job.
但如果要写下什么东西
But when you put something in writing,
如果想写给总统看
if you want it to get to the President,
言简意赅
keep it pithy.
-言简意赅 -切中要点
- "Pithy"? - Well, on point.
我也说了 大家都很忙
Like I said, everyone's very busy.
阿布·詹达勒和科尔号♥爆♥炸♥没有关系
Abu Jandal has nothing to do with the "Cole" Bombing.
奥萨玛·本·拉♥登♥和科尔号♥爆♥炸♥
绝对脱不了干系
而阿布·詹达勒是他的保镖
所以毫无疑问
请说英语吧
Speak in English, please.
-我想练习一下 -行
- I like to practice. - Fine.
我们来说英语
Let's speak in English.
顺便说一下 你的英语很棒
Your English is excellent, by the way.
奉承
Flattery.
你觉得听到好话我就会交出阿布·詹达勒
You think flattery will get you Abu Jandal.
不会的
It will not.
为什么不让我跟他谈
Why can't I speak to him?
因为没有必要
Because there is no need.
你这辈子都一直和士兵们打交道
You've spent your life among soldiers--
你保护他们 为他们甘冒生命危险
protecting them, risking your life for them.
科尔号♥上那些人也是士兵 年轻的士兵
The men on the "Cole" were soldiers--young soldiers.
你不愿意帮助他们吗
Won't you help them?
先是奉承我 现在又让我愧疚
First flattery, now guilt.
我很惊讶你没再多带几根约翰兄弟的雪茄来
I'm surprised you didn't bring me more of Brother John's cigars.
约翰兄弟说
Brother John says,
"让阿里兄弟和阿布·詹达勒谈"
"Let Brother Ali talk to Abu Jandal."
我不会帮你的忙 我也很难过
I'm sad to not do you this favor.
你似乎并不难过
You don't seem sad.
我猜 你还挺开心
My guess is, you are happy.
你开心的原因是 拒绝了我
You are happy because by denying me,
你就能让也门政♥府♥满意
you're making the Yemeni government happy.
而他们将会奖励你
And they'll reward you.
你将会得到什么呢
What are you gonna get?
又一枚奖章吗
Another medal?
更大的房♥子吗
Bigger house?
你告诉我
Tell me something.
你是真的记下了
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表