剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
The aircraft is controlled
操作飞行器
from the cockpit, or flight deck.
驾驶员坐在左侧座位
The pilot sits in the left seat,
副驾驶员坐在右侧座位
and the copilot sits to the right,
操纵杆位于中间
with the control column located in the center.
他们面前是设备面板
In front of them is the instrument panel
通过面板上的操纵装置
containing the flight controls
我们能得到平稳且安全的飞行
enabling a smooth and safe flight.
驾驶员和副驾驶员检查飞行日志
The pilot and copilot examine the aircraft logs
确保所有控制设置都处于正确选项上
and verify that all the controls are in the proper position...
走吧
我小时候就知道
Even as a kid, I knew
大多数美国人都不明白
most Americans really didn't get it.
他们不知道世界是怎么运作的
They didn't understand how the world worked,
什么是虚假 什么会掩盖
what was fake and what was a bullshit distraction
事实的真实面目
from the way things really were:
也就是腐♥败♥
corrupt...
邪恶
evil.
国会山性丑闻
我知道世界上有好人和坏人
I knew there were good guys and bad guys,
而我想成为一个好人
and I wanted to be one of the good guys.
但同时
But at the same time,
我知道我可能过分热心
I appreciate I can be overzealous.
我也知道有时候应该
I also appreciate that sometimes the right thing to do
学会冷漠
is to turn the other cheek.
调查还在进行
You pulled me out of Yemen
你就把我调离也门
in the middle of an investigation.
我不会去问原因
I'm not gonna ask why or what that's about.
我只是想告诉你
I'm just here to tell you
调查很顺利
that the investigation was going well.
我也选对了探员
I picked the right case agent too.
苏凡很年轻 但很聪明
Soufan's young, but he's whip-smart.
看起来也门人也信任他
Presumably the Yemenis trust him.
他就来自那附近 对吗
He's from around there, correct?
他出生于黎巴嫩 他们不比信任
He was born in Lebanon. They don't trust him
任何美国人更信任他
any more than they trust any American.
或是更不信任
Less, maybe.
但不管怎么说 他是
But in spite of this, he was the,
这个任务的正确人选
you know, right man for the job.
也许吧
If you say so.
我跟一些关键人物建立了个人联♥系♥
I made personal connections with some of the key players,
得到了些线索 但他们知道更多
got some leads, but they know more.
我希望能尽早赶回去
Like to get back over there
免得跟他们又生分了
before they forget how much they like me.
所以什么时候安排我回去
So when am I going back?
不行
You're not.
你被禁止再去也门
You've been denied reentry into Yemen.
谁禁止的
Who did that?
博丁大使
Ambassador Bodine.
显然你没有跟所有的关键人物
Apparently you didn't make personal connections
都建立个人联♥系♥
with all the key players.
她说原因了吗
Did she say why?
她说了很多
She said a lot of things,
但看她的语气
but reading between the lines,
美国♥军♥舰"科尔"号♥
也门
我觉得她认为你是个混♥蛋♥
I'd say she thought you were kind of an asshole.
袭击者呆的房♥子是哈拉德租下的
Khallad rented the house the bombers stayed in.
我们只能假设他是地面行动的负责人
We have to assume he was running the operation on the ground.
而且我们也承认
And we also have to acknowledge
这只是个假设
that's an assumption.
那现在有什么是确定的
So what do we know for sure?
独腿
One leg.
极具辨识度的特征
Fantastically identifiable characteristic.
他从马来西亚到曼谷去见库索
He traveled from Malaysia to Bangkok to meet Quso.
库索告诉你他给了他三万六千美元
Quso told you he gave him 36 grand.
说这是一条新腿的钱
Said it was for a new leg.
我才不信
Which I do not believe.
我打算再去找库索谈谈
And I'm taking a second run at Quso later.
很好
Good deal.
你跟你们中情局的人谈过了吗
Have you talked to your people at Langley?
我跟他们说了要找什么了
I told them what we're looking for.
是啊 我也告诉他们我们要找什么了
Yeah, I also told them what we're looking for,
但你有收到答复吗
but did you get an answer?
我是没收到
'Cause I didn't.
他从他那本《孤独星球也门》里看到说
He read in his "Lonely Planet Yemen"
街边小吃是这里最棒的食物
that the best food here was the street food.
太傻了
So white.
你问他们任何有关哈拉德的信息
You asked them for any information about Khallad
或是有关马来西亚会议
or anything from the Malaysia meeting,
哈达电♥话♥的事情了吗
the take from the Hada phone?
问了
Yup.
于是你说除非他们不再隐瞒信息
And you told them we can't move forward
否则我们没法进行下一步工作
until they quit stonewalling?
我不是这么说的
I didn't put it like that exactly,
但是 基本是这个意思
but... Yeah, basically.
然后呢
And?
然后 就像你想的一样
So yeah... as you predicted,
确实有电♥话♥
absolutely, there were phone calls
从库索在曼谷的酒店
made from Quso's hotel room in Bangkok
打到也门哈达的电♥话♥上
to the Hada phone in Yemen
还有从那里打到马来西亚的付费电♥话♥上的
and from there to a payphone in Malaysia.
等等 齐宏♥恩♥ 你怎么还知情不报呢
Wait, Chihoyne, you kind of buried the lead.
我们能拿到那些记录吗
We're getting those transcripts?
不能
No.
他们根本什么都不提供
I mean, they're not passing anything on.
他们说那些都是无关信息
They're saying it's not pertinent.
"无关"
"Not pertinent"?
这是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
如果他们拿到了什么 那就是有关
If they've got something, it's pertinent.
我不知道 老兄
I-I don't know, man.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
如果你什么答复都搞不到
Why am I going through you
为什么我还要经过你传话
if you can't get any fucking answers?
操蛋的官僚主义
Fucking bureaucrat.
你要不冷静一下
Why don't you take it down a notch?
一群美国人在水里被炸上了天
A bunch of Americans got blown out of the water
肢体不全地运回家 但我们先冷静一下
and shipped home in pieces, but let's take it down a notch
因为中情局可是中情局
because the Agency is the Agency,
你还能怎么办
and what are you gonna do?
阿里 阿里 别
Look, Ali-- Ali, just--
来来来 让我们冷静一下 弗洛伊德
Aw, come on, let's take it down a notch, Floyd.
哈拉德 马来西亚会议
从曼谷打给哈达的电♥话♥
你们有关于这些的情报吗
她们是同时来例假了吗
They all get their period at the same time or something?
我看到苏凡探员的电报了
Yes, I saw Agent Soufan's cable.
我们在想你是否想让我们
We were wondering if you'd like us
调出相关情报 起草一个回复
to pull the relevant intel, draft a response.
如果伦纳德·布利斯想起草一个回复
If Leonard Bliss wants a response drafted
并且要求你们去完成的话
and you are required in that effort,
你们届时会被通知的
then you will be alerted at that time.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们是否应该让苏凡探员知道
should we let Agent Soufan know--
与此同时 你们继续
In the meantime, you will continue
做收到他消息之前做的事情
with what you were doing before he interrupted.
我们每天都会受到上百封电报
We get hundreds of cables a day, and...
可别像轻浮的女大学生一样急着回消息
we do not dash off responses like flighty co-eds.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to work.
我并不想急着回复
I don't want to dash anything off,
但显然他的请求十分紧急
but obviously his request is time sensitive.
联调局和中情局是
The Bureau and the CIA were established
两间相互独♥立♥的不同机构
as two distinct and separate organizations
这是有安全考虑的
for security reasons.
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表