剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
对于我们的曝光程度我不是很介意
I'm not so crazy about how exposed we are.
街道都能看见
To the street.
虽然大使就此抱怨过
Yeah, the ambassador complained about it,
但也是我喜欢这儿的一点
but there's a part of me that also likes it.
满满的阳光
All the light.
并不是完全与世隔绝
Not being so cut off.
如果不能
I mean, why go someplace
融入当地民众的话 为什么要去那里呢
if you can't get involved with the folks there, right?
了解民情
Get to know the people.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
跟民众打成一片非常重要
Super important to get involved with people.
很高兴你认同这点 鲍勃·切斯尼
I'm glad you think so, Bob Chesney.
你在这里办公
You'll work in here.
你需要跟总部联络的时候
There's a secure phone line
有一条安全线路
for when you need to call HQ.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, I appreciate it. Thank you.
收工之后来找我
Come find me when you're done.
我就在楼上
I'm one floor up.
《内罗毕指南》
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
大使♥馆♥
坦桑尼亚 达累斯萨拉姆
肯尼亚 内罗毕
阿尔巴尼亚 地拉那
-我是奥尼尔 -约翰
- O'Neill. - John.
我熬了一整夜 翻看哈吉的电脑
I've been up all night, going through el-Hage's computer.
虽然我的阿♥拉♥伯语水平烂得像屎一样
You know, my Arabic is pretty much for shit,
但是这些像是92年93年
but there seems to be some training material
黑鹰坠落事件之前
that got sent to Somalia in '92, '93,
发到索马里的一些培训资料
before Black Hawk Down.
可能还有些资金
Maybe some funding, too.
太好了 这样我们就能弄到起诉书了
That's perfect. That'll get us our indictment.
你可以安排那个新人 苏凡 仔细看看
You can get the new guy, Soufan, to go through it all.
不管有什么 玛丽·乔都能搞定
Mary Jo'll make it work... whatever's there.
还有件事
There's something else.
电脑里有许多照片
There's a lot of photos on here.
可能是用来伪造护照之类的
Probably for forging passports or whatnot,
但是其中一张
but one of them,
我敢拿命赌
I'll bet my life,
是扎瓦希里的弟弟
is Zawahiri's brother,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·扎瓦希里
Muhammed al-Zawahiri.
鲍比 我现在真想上了你
Oh, Bobby, I could fuck you right now.
你知道他负责阿尔巴尼亚的圣♥战♥组织分部
You know he runs the Albania cell.
在地拉那周边 你真是太厉害了
Out of Tirana. You're a beautiful man.
把东西带回来 跟姐妹部门分享一下情报
Pouch it to me here, share the intel with the Sisters,
赶紧回国吧
and come on home.
你做得很棒 鲍比
You... you've done good, Bobby.
让我爽一下
Oh, suck me.
你想怎样都行 我都在这儿等你
Whatever you want. I'm here for you.
-去你的 -去你的
- Fuck you. - Fuck you too.
约翰
John.
你得跟我说实话
You gotta level with me.
中情局是不是要在地拉那有什么动作了
Is the Agency making a move in Tirana?
我从本·拉♥登♥的苏丹秘书那里拿到一台电脑
I got a computer that belongs to UBL's Sudan secretary
里面有穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·扎瓦希里的护照照片
that's got passport photos of Muhammed al-Zawahiri.
如果地拉那有什么行动
If there's something going down in Tirana,
我有权派一名探员过去
I got a right to have an agent there.
谢谢你愿意这么晚出来见我
Thanks for meeting me out so late.
没事
Sure.
孩子们怎么样
So how are the kids?
你是特殊教育老师 是吗
It's special ed students you teach, yeah?
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait, how did you know that?
联调局
FBI.
我会对所有约会的人做背景调查
I do a background check on anyone I go on a date with.
阿里
Ali.
你终于回来看我了
You finally visit me again.
他以前可以算是住这儿的
He used to practically live here.
现在我每天哭泣因为他都不回来了
Now I cry every day because he don't come here no more.
抱歉
Sorry.
我工作太忙了
I've been so busy at work.
别扯借口
No excuses.
欢迎来到穆斯塔什餐馆 女士
Welcome to Moustache, young lady.
我的名字叫奥马尔
My name is Omar.
你好 奥马尔 很高兴见到你
Hello, Omar. It's nice to meet you.
我是海瑟
I'm Heather.
你要是还想知道我的其他信息
Anything else you want to know, though,
直接问他就行了
just ask him.
他有全部档案
He's got the whole dossier.
他已经展开魅力攻势了 是吗
He turn on the charms already, has he?
我去拿酒 免费的
I bring the wine, on the house.
白葡萄酒
White?
那真是太好了 谢谢你
That would be lovely. Thank you.
谢谢你 奥马尔
Thanks, Omar.
他人挺好
He's nice.
我搬到纽约后
He's been like a second father to me
他就像我第二个父亲
since I moved to New York.
刚刚我不是想把你吓坏
Look, I didn't mean to freak you out.
我只是想开个玩笑
I was trying to make a joke.
开得太烂了
Bad joke.
你要接
Are you gonna...
-接吧 -抱歉
- Go ahead. - Sorry.
老大
Hi, boss.
你去阿尔巴尼亚
You're going to Albania.
-什么时候 -现在
- When? - Now.
下一班开往法兰克福的飞机
The next flight to Frankfurt
将在90分钟后起飞
leaves in 90 minutes.
然后转机去地拉那
You can transfer from there to Tirana.
姐妹部门准备突袭扎瓦希里的当地分部
The Sisters are raiding Muhammed al-Zawahiri's cell.
他们去接你的时候会给你武器
They'll give you a weapon when they pick you up.
听我说 这是玩真的
Now listen to me. This is the real deal.
确保你看过他们拿走的任何证据
Make sure you lay eyes on any evidence they seize.
如果是阿♥拉♥伯语写的 你要记下来
If it's in Arabic, I need you reading it.
我要你和他们抓的人交谈 明白吗
I want you talking to whoever they pick up, okay?
明白
OK.
但最重要的是
But most important,
要小心
be careful.
等你下了飞机
When you land,
不要去航站楼
do not go into the terminal building.
待在飞机跑道那里
Stay on the tarmac,
能耗多久耗多久
as long as it takes.
会有人去接你
You'll be picked up.
明白了吗
You hear me?
明白了
Uh, yes, sir.
留在飞机道
Stay on the tarmac.
一直等到他们来接你
Wait till they come for you.
-好的 -祝你好运
- Okay. - Good luck.
别告诉我 你得走了
Don't tell me... you have to leave?
那好吧
Okay, then.
很抱歉 我真的必须走
I'm sorry, I... I really have to.
我很抱歉 我得走了 奥马尔
I apologize. I have to leave, Omar.
海瑟 请留下来 好吗
Heather, please stay, huh?
我们一起喝点酒
We'll have some wine.
然后给你叫出租
I'll get you taxi.
请留下来跟我喝几杯
Please stay and have a drink with me.
好吧
Okay.
太好了
Good.
注意安全
Be safe.
尽快回家 真♥主♥保佑
Come home soon, inshallah.
真♥主♥保佑
Inshallah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
阿里·苏凡
Ali Soufan...
是个好孩子
is a good man.
他搬来纽约的第一年
He come here alone four times each week
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表