剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
本故事由真实事件改编 为剧情需要 特定人物 性格 时间 地点 对话为虚构
《塔影蜃楼》前情回顾
如果这是基♥地♥组♥织♥干的 那这就是开战行为
If al-Qaeda did this, it is an act of war.
联调局会与也门政♥府♥合作
The FBI will collaborate with the Yemen government
尽量谨慎行事
and make as small a footprint as possible.
这里谁他妈是负责人
Who the fuck's in charge here?
我是
I am.
你是谁
Who are you?
本·阿塔什租了这幢房♥子
瓦利德·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·萨利赫·本·罗沙耶德·本·阿塔什
他的意思是 如果想知道
He's saying that if you want to know
船 房♥子 科尔号♥
房♥子的事 找库索或者长名字谈
about the house, talk to Quso or long name.
长名男
只要你们给我理由 我就交出库索
You give me reason, I give you Quso.
我希望你为我们扫出一条道
I need you to clear a path for us.
死了十七个美国人
17 dead Americans,
你手上也有他们洒下的鲜血
and their blood's gonna be on your hands.
我带了三万六 还安排我去马来西亚
问他 是不是给一位哈拉德买♥♥的
Ask him if it's for a guy named Khallad.
瓦利德·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·萨利赫·本·罗沙耶德·本·阿塔什
是不是哈拉德的名字
你要的人我找到了
I found about the man you want.
哈拉德
Khallad.
你们的人在这跟我有点麻烦
I'm having a bit of a problem here with one of your guys.
神父 事实上我身陷束缚
Truth is, I'm in sort of a bind.
我记得你说他女朋友不是叫伊丽莎白吗
I thought you said his girlfriend's name was Liz.
我之前见的那个确实叫伊丽莎白
The one I met was named Liz.
你最好坦承自己妻子的事情
Well, you'd better tell her the truth about your wife.
我们之前讨论的那个问题
That problem we recently discussed?
我知道我们就要得到奖赏了
我们的问题
Our problem.
已经处理好了
It's being taken care of.
波斯湾口音
你们好
我希望你来
I want to rely on you
帮我们处理在美国的任务
to fix things for us in America.
我乐意效劳
I'm at your service.
我旅途劳累 在哪儿睡觉
塔影蜃楼
第八集
非常特别的关系
晚上好
Good evening.
不久前 我与乔治·W·布♥什♥会面
Just moments ago, I spoke with George W. Bush
并恭喜他成为
and congratulated him on becoming
美国第四十三任总统
the 43rd president of the United States.
我 乔治·沃克·布♥什♥ 谨庄严宣誓
I, George Walker Bush, do solemnly swear...
我 乔治·沃克·布♥什♥ 谨庄严宣誓
I, George Walker Bush, do solemnly swear...
我必忠实执行
That I will faithfully execute
合众国总统职务
the office of president of the United States.
我必忠实执行
That I will faithfully execute the office
合众国总统职务
of president of the United States.
我认为自己非常荣幸有机会回来
I count myself extremely fortunate to be back
迪克·切尼
副总统
并且为新任总统效劳
and have the opportunity to serve a new president.
唐纳德·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥
国防部长
非常感谢你
I thank you so much
对我付诸的信任
for the confidence you've placed in me,
为我赋予的荣耀
for the honor you do me.
卡尔·罗夫
总统高级政♥治♥顾问
很荣幸被您任命
Honored by your call to service
很期待今后的工作
and looking forward to it.
这是今生都难以忘怀的荣耀
It's gonna be a lifetime very rewarded.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
康多莉扎·赖斯
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
她取消了
She canceled?
新助理 都是他的错
New assistant. All his fault.
-不如下周吧 -不如现在就去
- How's next week? - How about now?
放心
Rest assured,
她正在挤时间给《时尚》的采访
she's making time for an interview with "Vogue."
史上第一个非裔女性国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
First African-American woman national security advisor.
很重大 我明白
Yeah, it's a big deal. I get it.
请立马给我接康多莉扎·赖斯
Get me Condoleezza Rice on the phone right now, please.
安妮·莱博维茨负责拍摄
Annie Leibovitz will photograph.
美国著名女摄影师 世界上报酬最高的摄影师之一
他们打过来请我评价此事
They called me for a quote.
她根本不明白 他们都不明白
She doesn't get it. None of them do.
每任新政♥府♥都必须尽快了解
Every new administration must be brought up to speed
目前国♥家♥安♥全♥环境的情况
on the current national security climate.
八年前和老布♥什♥
Eight years ago with Bush Sr.,
-当时都是关于俄♥罗♥斯♥的 -是吗
- it was all about the Russians. - Right?
现在又来了
So now it is again.
克♥林♥顿♥以前关注的所有事情肯定都是胡扯
Anything Clinton cared about must have been bullshit.
他往北 我们就往南
He went north? We'll go south.
与此同时 对我国的威胁已经迫在眉睫了
Meanwhile, the threat matrix is through the roof.
这正是我努力想告诉她的
That's what I'm trying to tell her.
再努力点
Try harder.
获得他们的注意 把他们吓尿裤子
Get their attention. Scare the shit out of 'em.
喂
Yeah.
她之后给我回电
She will call me back.
当然 她是个大忙人
Sure. She's a busy lady.
重大新闻
如果你刚打开电视
And if you are just joining us,
本台有一则重大新闻
we have breaking news to tell you about:
一名被控在1998年肯尼亚大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥案中
a terrorist convicted of 213 counts of murder
制♥造♥爆♥炸♥致213人死亡的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
in the 1998 bombing of the American embassy in Kenya
将被判终身监禁
will be sentenced to life in prison
不得假释
without the possibility of parole.
太好了 切斯尼
Yes! Yes! Chesney!
切斯尼 切斯尼 切斯尼
Chesney! Chesney! Chesney!
切斯尼 切斯尼 切斯尼 切斯尼
Chesney! Chesney! Chesney! Chesney!
正义得到伸张
Justice was served.
这么长时间 这么多精力 英雄
So much time, so much effort...A hero.
-没错 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
美国司法体系还是管用的
The American justice system worked.
大家今晚都可以睡个好觉了
You should all sleep very well tonight.
这都是你的功劳 骄傲吗
This is all you. Are you proud?
没有凯西和弗洛伊德的帮忙我是做不到的
I couldn't have done it without Kathy and Floyd.
别这么说
Oh, shut up.
别 都回去工作吧
No--go back to work.
现在基♥地♥组♥织♥想把这人塑造成殉道者了
Now they're gonna want to make a martyr out of him.
听着 我提交了请求
Listen, I put in a request.
你要去语言学校进行高♥强♥度学习
You're gonna do a language school intensive,
学阿♥拉♥伯语
learn Arabic.
我不想去
I don't want to do that.
你学过罗马尼亚语 不是吗
Well, you learned Romanian, didn't you?
不可能比罗马尼亚语还难吧
It can't be as hard as Romanian.
我年纪大了
It's too late for me.
我都要退休了
I'm coming up on retirement,
-跟你一样 -所以呢
- same as you. - So what?
他们又不会把你驱出门外
They're not gonna push you out the door.
他们需要你
They need you.
等时机到来 我会准备好离开的
When it comes, I'll be ready to go.
沙特大使♥馆♥
华盛顿特区
我知道 我知道 别担心
I know. I know. Don't worry.
是个好主意
It's a good idea.
不 当然
No, of course.
他就在这儿 我会问他的
He's here right now. I'll ask him.
好的 那再见
Okay, then. Bye-bye.
你签一下这个
从你账户出更好
刚刚是劳拉
劳拉·布♥什♥ 布♥什♥总统的夫人
她和乔治想知道我们下周去不去得州
双胞胎都会去 他们想见我们
听起来不错 我们坐他们的飞机去吗
当然
但是爸爸 你中午之前不能再吃药了
But, Dad, you can't have another one until midday.
我知道很疼
I know it hurts.
好吧 我保证打电♥话♥给医生问问
Yes, okay. I promise I'll call the doctor.
回见 好的
I'll see you later. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
如何成为飞行员
我们在驾驶舱 即机舱
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表