剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表
is that it needs to be mutual.
这是《弈经》里
Here we have a 13th century illustration
一幅十三世纪的插图
from the Book of Games.
基♥督♥教♥徒♥与穆♥斯♥林♥对弈
A Christian and a Muslim playing chess.
这是以战争为模型的策略游戏
It's a game of strategy modeled on war.
你可以下快棋 也可以下慢棋
You can play it fast. You can play it slow.
一场游戏可能持续数日
A single game can last for days.
国际象棋起源于印度
The game of chess originated in India
在十一世纪以前
and made its way to Europe by way of
通过伊♥斯♥兰♥和拜占庭传播到欧洲
Islamic and Byzantine transmission by the 11th century.
文献中存在有力证据表明
In literature there's strong evidence of Muslim influence
穆♥斯♥林♥对基♥督♥教杰作的影响
in Christian masterworks.
那是菲拉格慕的甘西欧比平底鞋
Those are the Gancio Bit loafers by Ferragamo.
顶级黑漆皮
The finest black patent leather.
想穿上试试吗
Would you like to try them on?
多少钱
How much?
正在打折 425元
Those are currently on sale for 425.
跟吉隆坡打了六个电♥话♥
And six calls in Kuala Lumpur.
这个艾哈迈德·哈达究竟是什么人
Who the hell is this Ahmed Al-Hada?
也门
又为什么会接到这些电♥话♥
And why is he getting all these calls?
来自阿富汗 巴基斯坦 马来西亚
They're coming in from Afghanistan. Pakistan. Malaysia.
这家伙和本·拉♥登♥是同级别的吗
Is this guy at the level of UBL?
他显然手握一定的权力
He obviously has some kind of power.
奥萨玛·本·拉♥登♥ 艾哈迈德·哈达
-学校如何 -很好
- How's school? - School's fine.
不 不 我同意
No, no, I approve.
我只是有点惊讶
I'm just surprised.
快来吃一盘 免得妈妈又难过了
Come make a plate before Mom gets very, very disappointed.
没错
You're right.
-我哥哥 -你就是阿里吧
- My brother. - You must be Ali.
-没错 请问你是 -弗西娅
- I am. And you are? - Foziah.
你和我妹妹认识
So you know my sister?
你妹妹和母亲我都认识
I know your sister and your mother.
我三年前搬来斯克兰顿市
I moved to Scranton three years ago.
你有黎巴嫩口音
You have a Lebanese accent.
你耳朵很灵
You have a good ear.
为什么来美国
So what brought you to the States?
学业 我在读护理学院
My studies. I'm in nursing school.
第三个学期刚结束
Just finished my third semester.
恭喜 都顺利吧
Congratulations. Is it going well?
目前都很好
So far, yes.
你妹妹说你住在纽约
Your sister says you live in New York.
布鲁克林 去过吗
In Brooklyn. Have you been?
去年放假时我周末去那玩过
Last year during semester break I visited for the weekend.
在洛克菲勒中心玩了滑冰
I went ice skating in Rockefeller Center,
很有趣 不过我比小朋友们都摔得多
which was fun, although I fell down more than all the children.
大多数时候只觉得自己是个傻游客
Mostly just felt like a stupid tourist,
不过我也希望有朝一日能在那儿生活
but I would like to someday live there.
所有人都梦想去纽约市
Everyone dreams of New York City.
你们俩终于认识了
I see you two have finally met.
薇拉 别挑绿豆了
Willa, stop picking at your green beans.
又不是美术作品
This isn't an art project.
足球训练怎么样
How's soccer practice?
跑来跑去
All we do is run.
赛前训练十分重要
Well, conditioning's important.
你可不想第二局结束之前就没气了
You don't want to run out of gas late in the second period.
-半场 -什么
- Half. - What?
足球分上下两个半场
Soccer has two halves.
-曲棍球分局 -没错
- Hockey has periods. - Right.
晚餐真是棒极了
Dinner was terrific.
那个烘肉卷
That meatloaf.
女儿们都喜欢看到你
The girls love seeing you.
我可不敢确定
Well, I'm not so sure about that.
西莉亚都不怎么看我
Celia can barely look at me.
成长的一个必经阶段而已
She's just going through a phase.
怎么 还反老爸阶段 我对她笑脸相迎
Yeah, what, an anti-Dad phase? I smiled at her.
她却一点表情都没有
She practically turned to stone.
她很想你
She misses you.
只是太羞于表达
She's just shy about it.
你留下来过夜吗
You staying the night?
我可以帮你铺一下沙发
I'm happy to make up the sofa for you.
我一大早就得去纽约工作 然后去华盛顿
I gotta work early in New York, then I'm headed to D. C.
我想去拜访下希基主教
I think I'll pay a visit to Cardinal Hickey.
你为什么突然想去看望希基主教
Why are you going to see Cardinal Hickey?
-他身体还好吗 -例行拜访
- Is his health okay? - Routine visit.
给他带几根雪茄 闲扯几句
I'll bring him some cigars, shoot the breeze.
毕竟他为我们主持了婚礼
He did marry us, after all.
确实
He certainly did.
代我向他问好
Please give him my best.
乔治·特内
中♥央♥情报局局长
这是要猎杀什么鸟
And what kind of a bird hunt is this?
他们猎杀的是翎颌鸨
They're hunting the houbara bustard.
一种濒危鸟类
It's an endangered bird
以其速度和狡猾
known for its speed and cunning,
还有壮阳的功效闻名
as well as its potency as an aphrodisiac.
所以你是想发射一枚导弹
So you want to launch a missile
轰炸一个驻扎着阿联酋皇室的营地
at a campsite that includes UAE royal falconers.
没错 长官 他们会在坎大哈
Yes, sir, they'll be encamped in the desert
南边的沙漠里扎营
just south of Kandahar.
而且我相信
And I believe the probability
除掉本·拉♥登♥的几率非常之大
of dispatching UBL is extraordinary.
你跟理查德·克拉克说这事了吗
Have you pitched this to Richard Clarke?
我正在跟你说这件事
I'm pitching it to you.
你为什么不去伦纳德·布利斯的办公室
Why aren't you in Leonard Bliss' office?
他才是你的直接上司
He's your immediate superior.
这件事时间紧迫 长官
This is extremely time-sensitive. Sir,
如果我们真的想瓦解基♥地♥组♥织♥
if we're serious about neutralizing al-Qaeda,
现在确实是一个非常重要的时刻
I really believe this is an incredibly important moment.
以后可能不会有这么好的机会了
We may never have another shot as clear as we do now.
巴基斯坦那边每隔一小时就给我提供最新信息
I'm getting hourly updates from Pakistan that say
称本·拉♥登♥会去那里
that Bin Laden is going to be there.
马丁 对情报局的有效运作来说
Martin, the chain of command is an important,
指挥链是一个重要 甚至必不可少的系统
I would even say essential, system for effective agency function.
你同意我的说法吗
Would you agree with that assertion?
即使是最好的系统也有缺陷
Even the finest of systems has its flaws.
-是吗 -在物理学中
- Is that so? - In physics...
孤立系统会出现降级
there is, well, degradation in an isolated system.
比如 两个台球相撞时
For instance, when two billiard balls collide,
就会产生结果
there is consequence.
本来可以做更多功的能量减少了
The energy available for more work is lessened.
动量损失了
Momentum is compromised.
你是说局里出现了降级现象
Are you suggesting there's some degradation here at the Agency?
没有 长官 但有时会出现缺少动能的状况
No, sir, but at times, there may be a lack of momentum.
马丁
Martin.
能给你提个建议吗
Might I make a suggestion?
当然
Of course.
省省你的这些物理隐喻
Save your physics metaphors for later in life
等你用自己在情报局的传奇经历
when you are regaling naive college students
取悦幼稚的大学生时再说吧
about your legendary time at the Agency.
使用指挥链 它存在是有原因的
Use the chain of command. It exists for a reason.
换句话说
In other words...
滚出我的办公室
get the hell out of my office.
请接伦纳德·布利斯
Leonard Bliss, please.
乔治·特内
George Tenet.
伦纳德
Hey, Leonard.
猜猜刚刚谁来我办公室了
Guess who was just in my office.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯王国
护照
"Qimma"意思是"山顶"或者"山峰"
"Qimma" Means "Mountaintop" Or "Peak."
什么山 他们为什么要去山上
What mountain? Why are they going to a mountain?
他们应该不是想去玩滑翔
I doubt they're into hang gliding.
Qimma, qimma, qimma...
剧集 | 巨塔杀机 | 导航列表