剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Oh, my God! What am I doing?
天啊 我在做什么
I can do this. I can do this.
我能做到 我能做到
Ready? You ready? Ready? Go. Go. Go.
好了吗 准备 快快快
Go! Jump, jump, jump.
快 跳跳跳
Jump, jump, jump, jump!
跳跳跳
Is it cold? It's amazing!
冷不冷 感觉太爽啦
Come on, chickenshits.
赶紧下来 胆小鬼们
Wanna do it? Yeah.
跳不跳 跳吧
Oh, my God! You bitch!
我的神呀 你太坏了
I'm a bitch?
我坏
You new?
你是新来的吗
Sorry?
什么
Why are you sorry?
为什么要说抱歉
Oh, I wasn't. I didn't hear you.
不是抱歉 我是没听清你说什么
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Dr. Goodheart.
古德哈特博士
For real?
真的假的
For real.
真的
What's your first name?
你的名字呢
Brian. What's yours?
布莱恩 你呢
Evie.
伊维
If I pee in here, it gonna throw off your measurements?
我要是尿在水里 会干扰你的测量吗
Leave him alone. You're scaring him.
别打扰人家了 你吓到他了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Bye, Dr. Goodheart.
再见 古德哈特博士
Bye, Dr. Goodheart.
再见 古德哈特博士
Bye.
再见
Okay, bye.
好啦 拜拜
How long you been waiting?
等多久啦
Just a couple minutes.
就几分钟
Oh, good God, no! You're no fun.
天啊拿不住了 你好无聊
Yeah, I know.
我知道
They up? Just Mom.
他们起了吗 只有妈妈起了
Hey, Mama. Hey, babe.
妈妈 宝贝
How was the sleepover? Great.
合宿怎么样 很棒
Did you get any sleep?
昨晚睡觉了吗
You want me to lie? Yes, I want you to lie.
要听假话吗 对 听假话
Did you take your meds? Yeah.
药吃了吗 吃了
Sorry.
忘了
What about choir practice? You have a ride?
诗歌♥班排练呢 有人送你吗
What?
怎么了
Ah, wait for your father.
不行 等等你♥爸♥
I'm starving. Where is he?
我快饿死了 他人呢
Still in bed. Oh, Jesus.
还睡着 老天
Why does he always sleep in this late?
他为什么总睡懒觉
Stop eating the bacon.
不许偷吃培根了
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
It really is amazing.
真是厉害
Are you serious?
这样都不醒吗
What? Man, get out of bed.
怎么啦 真是 赶紧起床
You gonna eat that bacon?
那根培根你还吃吗
Maybe.
也许
Maybe?
也许是什么意思
Maybe.
就是也许啊
And what are the factors influencing your decision?
那影响你决定的因素都有哪些
Leave his bacon alone.
别盯着人家的培根了
Girl, if you made more, I wouldn't have to prey upon my children.
女人 你多做点我就不用抢孩子的了
If I made more, your heart'd stop.
我再多做点儿 你就要挂了
You can have some of mine.
你可以吃我的
Thank you.
谢谢
I got an hour before I run my errands. You want to throw?
我还有一个小时才出门 要投几个球吗
I have choir practice. Maybe when I get back?
我得参加诗歌♥班排练 等我回来吧
You hear that?
听到了吗
That's it. Please, not again.
够了 拜托别再这样了
Look, shh. You're never gonna find it.
小声 你找不到的
Shh, where was that?
声音从哪儿传出来的
It was by the dishwasher, I think.
我听是洗碗机旁边吧
No, no, it's not by the dishwasher.
不是 不在洗碗机旁边
It sounded like it came from the dishwasher.
听起来确实像在洗碗机旁边
It's definitely not by the... Hey, if y'all keep talking...
绝对没在那儿 你们再不闭嘴...
I'm just saying it's not by the dishwasher.
我只是说不在洗碗机旁边
Maybe it's in the ceiling. You're not gonna find it.
也许在天花板上呢 你找不到的
I'm gonna find it.
我会找到的
I got eggs and bacon.
我带了煎蛋和培根
There's a letter in there.
里面有封信
I'll take care of it.
我会处理
Hey, how you doing, sir? I'm good, I'm good. I'm in 121.
好啊先生 好 我是121号♥
Okay, yeah. You can go ahead and set up over there.
好的 你可以去开业了
Okay, thank you. Thank you.
好的 谢谢 也谢谢你
Just a reminder, you're now required to check in
提醒一下 货摊开业前
before you set up your stall.
请各位先来登记
That's for $5. How are you?
五美元 你好吗
How y'all doing?
你们好啊
Just a reminder-- you're now required to check in
提醒一下 货摊开业前
before you set your stalls up.
请各位先来登记
Folks, please make sure your vendor number
各位摊主 请确保摊位号♥
is clear and visible at your stalls.
摆放位置醒目
All right, folks. Two minutes.
好了 各位 还有两分钟
We have two minutes till the first load.
离第一波放行还有两分钟
Fucking frackers.
该死的地震
At least it adds to our mystique.
但至少给我们增加了神秘气氛
All right, first bus coming in, everybody.
好的 第一班车来了 各位
First bus coming in.
第一班车马上就到
All right, the first bus coming in, everybody.
大家注意 第一班车已经来了
First bus coming in.
第一班车到了
Thank you, Lord. Jesus.
感谢上帝 感谢主
Thank you, Jesus. Thank Jesus.
感谢上帝 感谢主
Hallelujah. Thank you, God.
哈利路亚 感谢上帝
How much?
这个多少钱
It's whatever you want to give.
看你愿意给多少
This is a test?
这是对我们的考验吗
No.
不是
Your water, will it make us safe?
你卖♥♥的水能保平安吗
It's just a souvenir.
这只是一个纪念品
Church service is just past the 18 marker.
想做礼拜的话 过了18号♥就是
Services are an hour before the last bus leaves.
礼拜在末班车离开前一小时开始
God bless you.
愿上帝保佑你们
There's a line.
这里需要排队
People are waiting here. I'll just be a minute.
我们都在等着呢 我片刻就好
How much is it?
多少钱
It's $140, if you don't mind.
可以接受的话 140美元
Hey, John.
你好 约翰
Isaac.
艾萨克
Uh, didn't mean to interrupt.
不好意思打扰你们了
Oh, no, it's all right. We were just finishing up.
没关系 我们刚好结束
It's all right.
没关系
And you remember, just after Thanksgiving, all right?
你记住是在感恩节之后 好吗
Thank you, Mr. Rainey.
谢谢你 雷尼先生
You're thirsty? I got lemonade.
你渴吗 我有柠檬汁
Uh, sounds good. Thanks.
好提议 谢谢
Big line.
外面排长队
Seems like business is doing good.
看来你的生意不错嘛
I... I hear you're renting out your top floor.
听说你要把顶楼租出去
Yeah, I filled all the paperwork out with park services
对 我在公园管理处填了各种表格
and they said okay.
他们批准了
Well, if this is gonna be a two-family residence,
不过 如果这里要住两户人家
fire code says upstairs needs a separate entrance
按照消防条例 楼上要有一个单独入口
and its own exterior stairwell.
及配套室外楼梯
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表