剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Come on. Come on.
过来 过来
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's all right.
没事 没关系的
Hey, come here.
过来
Come here, buddy. It's all right.
伙计 过来 没事的
Come here.
来吧
I know. I know. I know.
我明白 我明白
I'll be back.
我会回来的
I'll stay with him if you want.
如果你需要 我可以陪着它
Maybe he'll fucking talk to me.
没准儿我们还会聊天呢
Welcome to Miracle National Park.
欢迎来到奇迹国家公园
We're excited to have you.
很高兴你们的到来
Within the boundaries of the park
公园境内的佳顿镇
sits the town of Jarden, a town with a unique history...
其历史背景独特
the most populous bordered area
同时也是受"突然离去"事件
unaffected by the Sudden Departure.
影响最小的地方
All visitors access the park via Miracle Way.
所有游客都要通过奇迹大道进入公园
There are shuttles from the visitor center every 30 minutes.
游客中心每隔30分钟会有一辆班车
The visitor wristband is your ticket into Miracle.
游客手环就是进入公园的门票
Visitors must wear their wristband at all times.
游客必须一直佩戴手环
Each wristband is valid between the hours of 8:00 a.m.
手环在发放当天早八点
to 7:00 p.m. on the day of issue.
到晚七点间有效
Miracle isn't just a national park,
奇迹公园不仅仅是一个国家公园
it's a living, functioning town with a rich history.
更是一个历史悠久的功能型住♥宅♥区
That was true before October 14
在♥十♥月♥十四日前是这样
and incredibly has remained true since.
那天之后也神奇地一如既往
The residents of Miracle request that you join them
奇迹公园的居民呼吁您
in the project of preserving
加入他们的保护计划
this extraordinary place they call home
保护这座他们称之为家园的非凡之地
by honoring these rules and regulations.
遵守这里的规章制度
Once inside the park, you may purchase goods
进入公园后 你将可以
from any of Miracle's registered vendors.
在任意奇迹注册摊位选购商品
As you explore our town,
在探索小镇的过程中
you'll notice that we've designated several areas
你会留意到我们规划了几个区域
as historical sites,
作为历史遗址
each marked with a white reference number.
每处遗迹都有一个白色编号♥
Most of these sites have been preserved exactly as they were...
大部分遗址都被完好地原样保存
Auction's in five minutes.
拍卖♥♥会五分钟后开始
Oh, we've already rented a house.
我们已经租了房♥子
I'm just looking for my family. Temporary residential?
我在找我的家人 暂住居民吗
Right next to the day-pass line.
在日间队伍的右边
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you?
你好吗
Sorry?
什么
How are you?
你好吗
Fine, thanks.
很好 谢谢
I'm out on Leddecker Road.
我就在雷德克路上
Under the big oak.
大栎树下面
Trailer with all the Christmas lights.
装满圣诞灯的拖车里
You should come see me anytime.
欢迎你随时来找我
I can help you...
我可以帮助你
with your situation.
对于你的遭遇
That's unacceptable!
简直让人无法接受
We drove here all the way from New York.
我们大老远从纽约开车过来
I can't believe this. This is unbelievable.
我真不敢相信 简直难以置信
We paid a deposit. A $50,000 deposit.
我们付了定金 5000元的定金
What's going on? They say our house burned down.
怎么了 他们说我们的房♥子失火
The house we rented? Yes!
我们租的那个房♥子吗 是的
If you talk to the owner, maybe they...
如果你们跟房♥东谈谈 或许他们
We did it online. We don't know the owner.
我们在网上租的 根本不认识房♥东
Nora, calm down for one second.
诺拉 冷静一下
Are there any other rentals available? Not currently,
还有其他房♥子可以租吗 目前没有
but we'll get y'all to the
但是一旦有空房♥的话
top of the wait list should one come available.
我们会首先考虑你们的
When's that gonna be? Hard to say.
要等到什么时候 这很难说
Y'all were lucky to get one as easy as you did.
你们之前那么容易租到房♥间已经很幸运
Lucky? Our entire house is in the back of a U-Haul.
幸运 我们全部家当还在搬家公♥司♥的车上
You took our fucking dog.
你们还带走了我们的狗
Well, I can make a call on over to quarantine.
好吧 我可以给检疫处打个电♥话♥
See what I can do. Dad!
看看我有什么能做的 爸
450,000 where?
45万 哪边出价
I think she's buying a house.
我看她是买♥♥♥房♥♥子去了
500,000. 25 where?
50万 加2.5万有吗
500. Can I get five and a quarter? 25. Thank you.
50万 有没有52.5万 谢谢
525? 500.
52.5万 50万
Five, at 500. Now give me 525.
还是50万 有没有52.5万
Five and a quarter. 525. And half. Here.
52.5万 55万有没有 这里
Now 600. Not 575. 600. 650!
现在60万了 65万
I have you. I'm at 650. 750!
收到 我出价65万 75万
What are you doing? Bidding.
你在干嘛 竞价啊
Ladies and gentlemen, remember, there are no escrow.
女士们先生们 要记住 这是没有中介
All sales are final. On 750. 750. 800.
出口成价 现价75万 80万有吗
800! I've got you at 800, ma'am.
80万 女士 收到了 80万
Can we talk about this?
我们能谈谈吗
We talked about it when we committed to the rental.
我们在租那房♥子之前就已经谈过了
That was for six months.
那是半年前的事情了
Can we take this one step at a time.
我们可以一步一步来吗
Our steps burned down.
第一步就已经被烧毁了
Nora, you need to take a breath.
诺拉 你冷静一下
There's gonna be other chances.
肯定还有其他机会的
How often do they have auctions?
这拍卖♥♥多久搞一次
That's the first one they've had this summer.
这是今年夏天第一次
950! I've got you at nine and a half.
95万 95万收到
One million. I'm looking at a million dollars now.
100万 现在是100万了
We don't have to do this.
我们没必要搞这个啊
There are other places that we can live.
我还有别的地方可以住啊
This place.
就住这里
This is the place we decided on.
这里是我们决定要落脚的地方
Yeah, but You want to live here, buddy?
是的 但是 你想住在这里的吧
Yeah. You in, Jill?
是啊 你也是吧 吉尔
Yeah, I'm in if you guys are.
是啊 我跟你们走啦
Three million.
300万
Ma'am, you realize the current bid is 1,600,000?
女士你知道现价是160万的吧
I understand that. Thank you.
我知道的 谢谢提醒
All sales are final.
出口成价
We clear on that? Yup.
没问题吧 没问题
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a $3 million bid on this house.
女士们先生们 现价是300万
I'm at $3 million. Three one where?
现价300万 有没有310万
I'm at three million now reeling three one.
现价300万 310万起叫
Three million once.
300万第一次
Three million twice.
300万第二次
I have sold the house for $3 million. We won!
这个房♥子300万成交 我们赢了
Hey, we won.
我们赢了
Please don't take these off
在你们拿到永久居民卡前
till you get your permanent resident cards.
千万别把这玩意儿摘掉
It'll keep the rangers in town off your back.
这样城里的巡警们不会找你们麻烦
Too tight? No, it's fine. Thanks.
紧吗 还好 谢谢
Once the wire transfer from your bank goes through,
一旦银行转账成功到账
y'all can come pick up the keys.
你们就可以过来拿钥匙了
Initial here and here. Okay.
这里和这里都用大写字母填写 好的
There's no hotels in the park,
公园里没有酒店
so y'all are gonna need to find other accommodations for tonight.
所以今晚你们要另找地方住一晚
We don't need accommodations. We have family here.
我们不用找地方住 我们有家人在这边
Think this is the right place?
没找错地方吧
Yup, he said the cottage next to the church.
没错 他说是在教堂旁边的小屋
Looks like a storage shed.
这看起来像个仓库
Hello? Matt! It's us.
谁啊 马特 是我们
You're here!
你们来了啊
Oh... my God, she's so big already.
天啊 她长那么大了
Hey, I'm your Uncle Matt. Remember me?
我是马特叔叔啊 还记得我吗
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表