剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
It's okay.
没关系
What?
怎么了
Why aren't you with them looking for her?
你怎么没和他们一起去找她
I'm sorry. I'm an idiot.
对不起 我就是个白♥痴♥
You don't have to answer that.
你不必回答这个问题
My sister isn't here anymore.
我姐姐已经不在这里了
Where is she?
那她在哪儿
When I talk about this to people like you,
当我和像你一样的人谈这种事时
they just look at me like I'm crazy.
他们看我就像看疯子似的
People like me?
像我一样的人
Who don't believe in God.
不相信上帝的人
I think I just made your sister uncomfortable.
我想我的话让你姐姐不舒服了
You don't make me feel uncomfortable.
你没让我不舒服
I should get back.
我该回去了
Thanks for saving me.
谢谢你帮了我个大忙
Any time.
不客气
Get back!
后退
I'm not telling you again.
我只说一次
Make room for these people, now.
都给这些人让路
Come on! Let's go, let 'em through. Let 'em through.
快点 走吧 让他们过去
Close it up. Hey, step back!
关上 退回去
Nothing down there. You sure?
下面什么也没有 你确定吗
Certain. Thank God.
确定 谢天谢地
This is our neighbor Kevin.
这是我们的邻居凯文
Sam and Loretta.
这是萨姆和洛蕾塔
Emily. Their daughters were with Evie.
这是艾米莉 他们的女儿和伊维在一起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
If there's anything we can do to help...
如果有什么我们能帮上忙的
Hey, they're towing the car up to Austin.
他们现在要把车子拖到奥斯丁去
Didn't find anything?
没有任何发现吗
Nothing came up on the black light.
紫外线下什么都没有
They did pull a palm print off the driver's side window.
从驾驶员那边的车窗上采集到一个手掌印
What?
什么
Yeah, the state guy said it was too big to be one of the girls'.
州政♥府♥那人说掌印太大不可能是女孩子的
A palm print?
手掌印
Stop that! No, stop!
不要这样 站住
God, these fucking animals.
天啊 这帮人简直是群野兽
Okay, we'll get 'em out of here.
我们会把他们赶走的
No, let them.
不 随他们吧
It's just water.
只是水而已
Any luck?
找到了吗
No.
没有
If the phone turns up,
如果有人发现了手♥机♥
I'll just say I dropped it today, you know, like you said.
我就像你说的那样 说自己今天刚丢的
So I should just keep looking?
所以我应该继续找吗
That's probably a good idea.
或许是个好主意
Here.
给
Are we okay? Okay.
我们没事吧 没事
Love you. I love you, too, Kevin.
爱你 我也爱你 凯文
Thanks.
谢谢
Earthquake? Yeah.
被地震搞的吗 可不
What can I do you for?
有什么能帮助你的吗
Can I get a fifth of Wild Turkey and a carton of Reds, please?
我要一大瓶威凤♥凰♥威士忌和一条万宝路红烟
Shit, forgot my wallet.
糟糕 忘带钱包了
Put it on my tab.
算我账上
You don't have to do that. Eh, my pleasure.
你不必这么做的 我的荣幸
Looks like you got a fun night planned.
看起来你做足了晚上的准备啊
But you really shouldn't smoke.
但是你最好不要抽烟了
They're for my boyfriend. I'm enabling him.
是给我男朋友买♥♥的 我允许他抽烟
Give me your address. I'll pay you back.
地址给我吧 我好把钱还给你
No, no, consider it a gift from me to your boyfriend.
不用了 就当是我送你和你男友的礼物
Thank you, sir. I'm Nora.
谢谢你 先生 我叫诺拉
Virgil. Virgil.
维吉尔 我是维吉尔
I'm so sorry for your loss.
对你的遭遇我深表同情
What?
什么
Your loss.
你的遭遇
What a horrible thing.
多么可怕的事情
God damn it, Virgil, what did I tell you?
天啊 维吉尔 我跟你说什么来着
You want to come in here, you can't do this shit.
你想来这儿 就不能扯乱七八糟的
Get out.
出去
I'm sorry if I caused any distress.
如果我的话让你困扰 我很抱歉
I know exactly where your phone is.
我知道你的手♥机♥在哪儿
I can tell you what happened to those girls, too.
我也能告诉你那些女孩儿出什么事了
All you have to do is ask.
你要做的就是问我啊
Smart. Retrace your steps.
聪明 沿着脚印原路折回
You're a regular fucking Hardy Boy.
你就是那种典型的哈迪男孩
Dipshits, those two.
那两个傻小子
Hey, why didn't you tell Nora
你为什么不告诉诺拉
about the whole cinder block tied around your ankle thing?
你往脚踝上绑砖块的事
You afraid she'll jump to conclusions?
你怕她会对此妄下结论吗
I know what conclusion I'd jump to.
我知道我得到了什么结论
You're cold, buddy. Cold, cold, cold.
你很冷啊哥们儿 很冷 冷死了
Cold.
很冷
Warm.
温暖
Oh, yeah. Getting warmer.
是的 越来越温暖
Oh, yeah. Warmer.
是啊 越来越温暖
You're getting real hot now, Kevin.
凯文 你现在感觉很热
Oh, you're on goddamn fire.
热得好像着火了
**We're no strangers to love*
*我们相爱并非陌路
**You know the rules and*
*你知道规则
**so do I*
*我也一样
**I just want to tell you how I'm feeling*
*我只想告诉你我的感受
**Got to make you understand*
*想让你明白
Don't get in that car, Kevin!
别进那辆车 凯文
You still here, man?
你还没走呢 老兄
Yeah, I just...
是的 我只是
I lost my phone when I was out here earlier today.
我今天早些时候把手♥机♥丢在这里了
Find it?
找到了吗
Yeah, I did. It's bricked, so...
找到了 但摔坏了 所以...
I was gonna maybe go check with the rangers,
我正想去管♥理♥员♥那边
see if they needed some help in the woods.
看看林子里需要什么帮助吗
They ain't gonna find nothing in the woods.
他们在树林里不会有什么收获的
Hop in, I'll give you a ride.
上来吧 我载你一程
No, uh, Nora was gonna come back,
不用了 诺拉会回来的
swing around, pick me up.
她就在附近 会来接我
Hop in, man. I got you.
上来吧老兄 我载你
All right.
好吧
What's that?
那是什么
Birthday present.
生日礼物
Feel that quake last night?
昨晚感觉到地震了吗
What? Earthquake.
什么 地震
Did it wake you up?
把你震醒了吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that woke us.
是的 把我们都震醒了
Hand me one of those.
递我一罐酒
You can help yourself.
想喝的话自己拿
I'm good.
不用了
Thought you didn't drink.
我以为你不喝酒
My daughter's missing.
我女儿失踪了
Don't... we live back there.
开过了 咱们住在那边
Patrick. John, hey.
帕特里克 约翰 你好啊
How you holding up? Open the gate, please.
你还撑得住吧 请打开门
The natives in the camp are restless
我们关闭了公园
'cause we closed the park.
所以营地里的居民有些躁动
You might want to roll your window up.
建议你们把车窗摇上去
Will do.
我们会的
We're here for you, man.
有问题找我们 老兄
These fucking people wait for weeks to get in for 10 hours
这群傻子等了好几个星期
just so they can buy a T-shirt.
就为了能进来待十小时买♥♥件T恤
I think they're looking for more than a T-shirt.
我认为他们想要的不仅仅是T恤
Yeah?
是吗
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表