剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Well, didn't try hard enough.
下手不够狠
**Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
**Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
**Happy birthday, dear John *
*生日快乐 亲爱的约翰
**Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
Shit.
该死
Evie. Evie. Evie.
伊维 伊维 伊维
Come back, Evie.
快醒醒 伊维
Evie, come back.
伊维 醒醒
Evie, come on, baby.
伊维 别这样 宝贝
Evie, come back, baby.
伊维 醒醒 宝贝
I went away? Mmhmm.
我走神了吗 是的
Um, she has epilepsy.
她有癫痫
This doesn't happen unless she forgets to take her meds.
只要按时吃药就不会有事
Sorry. I... I ruined your cake.
对不起 我把蛋糕毁了
No, no, no, no. It's... I burnt it anyway.
不不不 反正我也烤焦了
No.
没关系
The pie! They brought us a pie.
那个派 他们送给我们一个派
It's on the kitchen counter. Will you run and get it?
就在厨房♥台面上 你去拿一趟吧
Yep. Yeah, I'll grab it.
没问题 我去拿
Do you have any more candles?
你们还有蜡烛吗
Let me check.
我去看看
Babe, do we have any more candles back there?
宝贝 家里还有蜡烛吗
Whenever you need an extra pair of hands,
只要你需要帮忙看孩子
you just bring this beautiful thing over.
就把这个小美人儿带过来
You'll be sorry you said that.
你会后悔这么说的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much for having us.
谢谢你们的邀请
Thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你们来串门儿
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, Kevin.
我希望更进一步了解你 凯文
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
See you later.
回头见
Jesus.
老天啊
Don't open it till I'm gone, okay?
我离开后你再拆开 好吗
Uh, why not?
为什么
Because it's the greatest present you ever got
因为这是你收到过的最好的礼物
and I don't want you to make a scene.
我可不想让你当众情绪失控
Happy birthday, Daddy.
生日快乐 老爸
Back by 11:00. Yeah.
十一点前回来 好的
Yeah.
没问题
Let's go, let's go.
我们走 走吧
Bye, sweetheart. Bye.
再见 亲爱的 再见
Seat belt.
系好安全带
Let's go.
走吧
John! John, wake up!
约翰 约翰 醒醒
Holy... oh! Come on!
老天 快来
Let's go.
快走
Give me your hand.
拉住我
Come on, come on. Watch out.
快 快点 当心
Michael!
迈克尔
Over here.
这边
Stay in the doorway.
在门口别动
Evie!
伊维
Where is she?
她在哪里
Hey, it's Evie. I'm ignoring you,
我是伊维 我无视你
but I appreciate your persistence.
但我欣赏你的坚持
Hey, it's 3:00 in the morning.
现在是凌晨三点
Call us right now.
马上给我们回电♥话♥
Now, did you text her? She's not responding.
你发短♥信♥给她了吗 她没回
Just call us, Evangeline.
回电♥话♥ 伊万杰琳
We need to know where you are.
我们需要知道你在哪里
Hey. John Murphy.
我是约翰·墨菲
Is Evie there with Taylor?
伊维和泰勒在一起吗
Taylor didn't come home either.
泰勒也没回家
Hello?
你好
No, Mr. Trousdale. Violet's not here.
不 特鲁兹代尔先生 维奥利特不在这里
Yes, sir. Thanks.
是的 先生 谢谢
You sure? They swim out there sometimes.
你确定吗 她们有时会出去游泳
I don't know if they go out at night.
我不知道她们会不会晚上去
You come with me.
你跟我走
You stay here in case she comes back.
你待在家里 以防她回来
She's never done this before.
她从来没有这样过
She'll come home.
她会回来的
Let's go.
我们走
Hey, it's Evie. I'm ignoring you,
我是伊维 我无视你
but I appreciate your persistence.
但我欣赏你的坚持
Dad!
爸爸
The water's gone.
水都不见了
Evie.
伊维
Evie!
伊维
Evie!
伊维
Evie!
伊维
Evie!
伊维
Evie!
伊维
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表