剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了 没事了
"Dear Kevin,
亲爱的凯文
"I need to say good-bye to someone I care about,
我需要跟我在乎的一个人道别
someone who's still here, so I'm saying it to you."
那个人还在这里 所以我跟你说一声
"You were good to me, Kevin, and sometimes when we were together,
你对我很好 凯文 有时我们在一起
I remembered who I used to be before everything changed."
我会想起一切改变之前自己的样子
"But I was pretending,
但是我都是装的
pretending as if I hadn't lost everything."
我假装自己没有失去一切
"I want to believe it can all go back to the way it was."
我想相信一切可以回到原来的模样
"I want to believe that I'm not surrounded by
我想相信自己周围不是
the abandoned ruin of a dead civilization."
行尸走肉般被遗弃的文明之废墟
"I want to believe it's still possible to get close to someone...
我想相信自己还能跟别人亲近...
"But it's easier not to.
但还是不要亲近更容易些
"It's easier because I'm a coward
说更容易是因为我是个懦夫
"and I couldn't take the pain,
我无法忍♥受那种痛苦
not again."
无法再次忍♥受
"I know that's not fair, Kevin."
我知道这样不公平 凯文
"You've lost so much, too, and you're strong."
你也失去了那么多 可你却很坚强
"You're still here."
你还在这里
"But I can't be, not anymore."
但我做不到 我再也做不到了
"I tried to get better, Kevin.
我想变好的 凯文
I didn't want to feel this way, so I took a shortcut."
我也不想这样 所以我走了捷径
"But it led me right back home,
但是这条捷径径直把我带回家了
and do you know what I found when I got there?"
你知道我在家里发现什么了吗
"I found them, Kevin,
我发现了他们 凯文
right where I left them."
他们还是我离开时候的样子
"Right where they left me."
还是他们离开我时的样子
"It took me 3 years to accept the truth,
我用了三年时间接受现实
but now I know there's no going back, no fixing it."
但现在我知道时光不能倒流 事情无法弥补
"I'm beyond repair."
我已经无可挽救了
"Maybe we're all beyond repair.
或许我们都无可挽救
"I can't go on the way I'm living...
我无法继续这样生活下去了
"But I don't have the power to die.
可是我也没有结束生命的勇气
But I have to move towards something."
但是我必须走出过去 找到新的生活目标
"Anything."
任何目标都可以
"I'm not sure where I'm going, just away.
我不知道要去哪里 但要离开这里
Away from all this."
远离这里的一切
"I think about a place where nobody will know what happened to me."
我想去一个别人都不知道我过去的地方
"But then I worry I'll forget them."
但是这样我又怕忘记他们
"I don't ever want to forget them. I can't."
我从没想忘记他们 我也不能忘
"They were my family."
他们是我的家人
"I think I loved you, Kevin.
我应该是爱过你的 凯文
Maybe you loved me, too."
可能你也爱过我
"I wish I could say this to you instead of writing it."
真希望我可以亲口跟你说爱你 而不是写出来
"I wish I could see you one last time to thank you
真希望我能再见你一次对你表示感谢
and wish you well and tell you how much you mean to me."
告诉你你对我的意义 并祝愿你一切安好
"But I can't."
但是我做不到
"Like I said, I'm a coward."
如我所说 我是个懦夫
"So, wish me luck. Heh!"
祝我好运吧
"I think I'm going to need it."
我应该会需要点好运
"Love, Nora."
爱你的 诺拉
Look what I found.
看看我发现了什么
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表