剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Good morning, sweetheart.
早上好 亲爱的
Good night. I love you.
晚安 我爱你
Good morning, sweetheart.
早上好 亲爱的
Good night. I love you.
晚安 我爱你
Good night. I love you.
晚安 我爱你
Mary?
玛丽
Mary, please look at me.
玛丽 求你看看我
I don't get...
我不明白
I can't understand why you came back and went away again.
我不理解为什么你既然回来却又离开
Why would you?
为什么会这样
I'm doing it all exactly the same way it was that day.
我日复一日重复那天所做的一切
The same song, the same places...
放一样的歌♥ 去一样的地方
the church, the supermarket...
教堂 超♥市♥
the same fruit in your shake, the same burrito,
同一种水果味道的奶昔 玉米煎饼
but it isn't working.
但是没有用
I know it was this place.
我知道就是这个地方
It was the first night we were here
那是我们到这儿的第一天
and I know it was this place
我知道就是因为这个地方
because you woke up, Mary.
因为当时你醒了 玛丽
We spoke.
我们聊天
And we laughed.
一起大笑
And we...
我们还
For three hours you were awake
你醒过来三个小时
and I don't know why you went back to sleep.
我不明白你为什么又失去知觉
Is it a test?
这是考验吗
Can you look at me?
你能看着我吗
Just give a small sign that you're here.
哪怕给我个小信♥号♥♥让我知道你有意识
Oh, this isn't fair.
这太不公平了
You can't give that to me and take it away again.
你不能给我奇迹 又这样夺走
So you...
所以你
you need to look at me now, Mary, okay?
你现在得看着我 玛丽
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我
Please pull over to the waiting area.
请靠边在等候区停下
Visitors coming through.
游客过来了
We'll let you all through in five minutes.
我们会在五分钟后放行
Please pull over to the waiting area.
请靠边在等候区停下
Excuse... excuse me, sir.
打扰 打扰了 警官
My wife has an appointment. We need to...
我妻子要去看医生 我们得
We'll let you go as soon as we can, sir.
我们会尽快放您通行的 先生
Let's go!
我们走
Please pull over. Visitors coming through.
请靠边停车 游客过来了
Please pull over. Visitors coming through.
请靠边停车 游客过来了
Think they could invest in a bigger bridge, huh?
他们怎么就不能投资建座宽点儿的桥呢
Come on in. Visitors coming through.
请进 游客过来了
That's true, Matt,
说的是呢 马特
but then the town would lose its authenticity.
但那样小镇也就不再是小镇了
What's happening? Get back in your car, sir.
怎么回事 回你的车里去 先生
Can I... We have runners. We have runners.
我能 有人闯入 有人闯入
Go, baby, go!
跑 宝贝 快跑
Any allergies?
有过敏史吗
No allergies, but she has an adverse reaction to amoxicillin.
没有 但她对阿莫西林有不良反应
And the reason for the scan?
为什么要做扫描
I was hoping to find out if there's been
我想看看她的脑功能
any improvement in brain function.
是否有恢复的迹象
Anything in her behavior to suggest a change?
她有什么行为让你得出这个结论吗
I'd just like to compare her results to her last scan, please.
我只是想和上次的扫描结果对比一下 谢谢
You can send them to our doctor in New York.
你可以寄给我们纽约的医生
You got it.
好的
Can you tell me how much the co-pay is?
你能告诉我自付率是多少吗
You'd have to talk to billing.
那你得问缴费处
Will she feel it?
她会有感觉吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Sir, personnel only once the scan starts.
先生 检查开始后只有工作人员能待在这
Someone will come get you when she's through.
检查结束后 会有人通知你
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Mr. Jamison!
詹姆森先生
Would you mind coming back inside?
介意回来一下吗
Why? We'd like to discuss the results.
为什么 我们想跟你谈谈检查结果
I told you to send the results to our doctor.
我说了把检查结果寄给我们的医生
I'm not paying for any more...
我不会额外支付...
There's no charge, sir.
不收费 先生
But if you could please just come on back in.
但请你再进来一下
It's important.
很重要
Mr. Jamison.
詹姆森先生
Charlie Sampson. How are y'all today?
我是查理·桑普森 你好吗
I'm good, thanks.
我很好 谢谢
Sorry, are you a doctor?
抱歉 你是医生吗
No, sir, I am not.
不 先生 我不是
If you wouldn't mind taking a look at this and signing it,
请你看一下这个然后签字
y'all can be on your way.
你们就可以走了
Waiver of liability? I don't...
免责声明 我不...
Sorry, I don't...
抱歉 我不...
They said this was about Mary's results.
他们说是要谈玛丽的检查结果
Is there a problem? Yes, sir, there is.
有什么问题吗 是的 先生
You failed to disclose your wife's condition.
你没有如实告知你妻子的身体状况
If you had, we would have never administered the contrast dye.
如果你直言相告 我们就不会用造影剂了
I told you about her condition.
我告诉你们她的情况了
I answered all the nurse's questions.
我回答了护士所有的问题
You told us she was in a persistent vegetative state.
你告诉我们她处于持续性植物人状态
You did not tell us that she was pregnant.
但你没告诉我们她怀孕了
Our blood draw showed HCG levels well over 1,000.
抽血结果显示HCG值高于1000
We couldn't have children.
我们一直怀不上
I never thought that...
我没想到...
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你们
Now if you'll please just sign the release.
现在请你签下免责声明
What is this?
这是什么
It indemnifies the imaging center
它保护影像诊断中心免于
in the event that the pregnancy is no longer viable.
因胎儿无法成活而承担法律责任
Why wouldn't it be viable?
为什么无法成活
Because your wife is a 40-year-old woman
因为你妻子已经40岁了
in what amounts to a coma.
而且相当于是昏迷状态
You're looking at close to a 90% chance of her miscarrying.
她流产的可能性将近90%
That's why we ask for consent before we administer an MRI.
所以我们进行核磁共振前需要征求患者同意
But our tech did not ask for it in this case, sir,
我们的工作人员没有询问你妻子
because your wife is not capable of giving consent.
是因为你妻子无法表示同意
And if she's not capable of giving her consent for a test,
如果她连表示自己同意测试的能力都没有
she cannot give her consent for anything.
那她也不能表示同意做任何事
You take my meaning?
你懂我意思吗
No.
不
She was awake.
她醒来过
She was awake when we...
她醒来过 当时我们在...
I would never do that.
我绝对不会那样做的
Of course you wouldn't.
你当然不会
Just like you wouldn't want to have to say that under oath
如果不是必须如此 你也不希望
if you didn't have to.
上法庭说谈这件事的
Now please sign the release.
现在请把这份免责声明签了
I want my co-pay back.
把我自付的钱退给我
I knew it!
我就知道
10 years we tried. 10 years and nothing.
我们努力了十年都怀不上
And in one night... one night!
然后一夜之间 就一夜
It's that place.
是因为那个地方
That's why you woke up, isn't it?
这就是你醒过来的原因 是不是
So this could happen.
就为了让这件事发生
Don't you worry about that 90% business.
别担心那90%的概率
Once we're back across that bridge, you'll be fine.
一旦我们穿过那座桥 你就会没事的
You and the baby.
你和孩子都会没事的
You and the baby.
你和孩子都会没事的
Oh, poor guy.
可怜的家伙
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表