剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Motherfucker! Fuck you!
混♥蛋♥ 去死吧你们
Fuck you! Get...
混♥蛋♥ 放手
Listen, you don't have to... I didn't do anything.
听我说 不用这样 我什么都没做
Wait, what are you... what are you doing?
等等 你要干什么 你要干什么
You don't...
你别...
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Get the fuck off me! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Fuck you! Get off me!
混♥蛋♥ 放开我
Get off me!
放开我
fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Please.
拜托
Please don't.
求你别这样
Tell your mom Meg says hello.
告诉你妈妈 梅格问候她
It's a great piece.
这件很好看
A special occasion?
有特殊场合要穿吗
Oh, it's for a meeting.
是要参加一个会
With a publisher.
跟一个出版商
I wrote a book.
我写了本书
I mean, I just sent it to some places.
我投了几家出版社
I wasn't holding my breath, you know?
我也没抱什么希望
But then one called and wanted me to come in.
然后有人给我打电♥话♥约我见面
So that's got to be good, right?
这样算是有戏吧
It's got to be.
应该是
Right, it's 849.
一共849元
What's your return policy?
你们的退货政策是什么
Who's Meg?
梅格是谁
What?
什么
Who's Meg?
梅格是谁
What? Why aren't you at the new Rochelle house?
什么 你怎么没去罗谢尔家
Who is she, mom?!
她是谁 妈妈
S-she's a woman in... in Mapleton.
她是梅普尔顿人
I... when I was on the inside, they had me recruit her.
我在赎罪会时 他们让我招募她
I haven't really seen her since I got out.
我出来之后还没见过她呢
You recruited her?
你招募的她
Yeah.
对
Like you recruited me?
就像你招募我一样
Tommy, that's not...
汤米 不是那样的
it's fucking useless, you know?
根本没有用 知道吗
What? The program! The meetings!
什么 那个项目 那些会谈
What we're doing!
我们所做的一切
It's not working, mom.
都毫无用处 妈妈
Honey, tell me what happened.
亲爱的 告诉我出什么事了
What happened is I'm in there. I'm in there with them.
我人在赎罪会 和那些人在一起
But you forgot what it's like. They make sense.
但你已经忘了那是什么感觉 他们言之有理
They know something.
他们知道些事情
No, that's it. You're done.
别再说了 你的任务结束了
You're done. You are not going back in there.
结束了 你别再回赎罪会了
And you don't need to.
你也不需要回去
They are going to publish my book, Tommy.
他们打算出版我的书 汤米
And when people read about what's going on in those houses,
一旦大家了解那些屋子里发生的事
we will win.
我们就赢了
We are going to beat them.
我们会打败他们
This is working.
会有作用的
Sweetie...
宝贝
This is working.
这一切会有用的
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Come on, what did he think I meant?
那他觉得我是什么意思呢
The guy's got ignorance down to an art form.
那家伙对艺术一无所知
Shit, I mean science.
该死 我是说科学
Down to a science.
不懂科学
I mean, you can't be responsible for anything
我想说 要是你对某个领域不了解
if you say you don't understand it.
就不该负责相关工作
You know?
你明白吗
But you try and pin him down about it,
但你试图让他表态时
then he just looks at you,
他就那么盯着你
and he's like, "Well, why do you care so much anyway?"
一副"何必如此在意"的样子
Then you're on the defensive just like that.
然后你就处于被动了
I don't know.
我真搞不懂
Just praying for the day that he gets transferred.
只盼着他能早点儿调走
Whole place would be better off.
整个公♥司♥都会有所改善
Honey, you're in the wrong lane.
亲爱的 你占错车道了
No, you can't.
不 你不能
Susan, it's the wrong lane! Susan, stop!
苏珊 你占错车道了 苏珊 停车
It's the wrong lane. Stop! Jesus christ!
占错车道了 快停车 天啊
Stop!
停车
Hi, may I help you?
你好 有什么可以帮您
Yes, I have an 11:00 appointment with Peter Benedetto.
我跟彼得·贝内德托11点有约
It's Laurie Garvey.
我叫劳里·加维
Great.
很好
Laurie's here.
劳里到了
Okay.
好的
They'll be ready for you in just a few minutes.
他们几分钟后就可以见你
You can have a seat right there.
请先到那边坐一下
Can I get you something to drink?
要喝点什么吗
Uh, no. I'm great.
不用了 这样就行
They love your book.
他们超喜欢你的书
They do? Oh, yeah.
是吗 是啊
Big time.
大获全胜
Hi, it's Laurie.
你好 我是劳里
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 什么
Uh, no. I...
不 我
I... can you...
我 你能不能
I need you to slow down and say that again.
能请你慢点重复一遍吗
Do you know if they're...
你知不知道他们是否
Okay.
好
Okay, I'll try...
我尽量
Okay. No, I...
好的 不用 我...
I'll call you back.
我回头再给你打电♥话♥
I'm... I'm so sorry. I'm gonna have to...
我 很抱歉 我现在得...
I just found out a friend of mine was in an accident.
我刚得知我朋友出事了
Laurie. Peter.
劳里 我是彼得
I'm not kidding, I've been waiting for this all week.
毫不夸张的说 我整星期都盼着这次会面
Ready to come on back?
能到后面聊聊吗
Sure. Come on. Come on.
当然 来吧
Well, Laurie, I should tell you
劳里 我得告诉你
we almost never accept unsolicited material,
我们一般不接受毛遂自荐的稿子
but Kerry here is the queen of the slush pile.
但凯丽在自荐稿堆中发现了颗珍珠
And she came to me and she said,
她来找我说
"I think I may have just read the next 'What's next.'"
我觉得我发现了下一本《然后为何》
You know "What's next," right?
你知道《然后为何》吧
Patrick Johansen.
帕特里克·约翰森
Oh, yes. Of course.
是的 当然知道
Yeah, it was a huge book. Inspirational.
那是一部巨著 相当鼓舞人心
People wanted to know how he was able to move on.
人们想知道他是如何挺过去的
And you, you're coming at this from a completely different angle.
你呢 你是出自一个完全不同的视角
The whole cult thing from an insider's perspective.
从内部展现整个邪教
I love it. I'm so sorry.
我非常喜欢 很抱歉
Let me just put this on silent.
我把它调成无声状态
Hey, there's a great alt title.
这是个不错的补充标题
"Let me just put this on silent."
"让它陷于无声"
So listen, Laurie, as soon as we have a deal locked in,
听着 劳里 一旦我们达成协议
I want you and Martin to sit down together.
我希望你和马丁一起坐下来商量下
He did "What's next," "Departure 3.0."
他负责的《然后为何》和《离去3.0》
He's a great editor.
是位很棒的编辑
And he's got some terrific ideas.
他有些很不错的点子
Help you sharpen the edges. Get some clarity to it.
帮你润色打磨 让内容清晰明朗些
Clarity?
清晰明朗
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表