剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
They deny it.
他们不愿承认
You bringing her to their party may be regarded as hostile.
带她去可能会让人觉得你怀有敌意
They lost their daughter.
他们失去了女儿
Why would I feel hostile towards them?
我为什么会对他们有敌意
I don't know. Why would you?
我也不知道 为什么呢
Fuck you, Matt.
去你的 马特
Let me help you with that. I got it.
我来帮你戴 我自己能行
Thank you.
谢谢
She loved that on you.
她喜欢你戴这个
I think she just wanted you to give it to her,
我觉得她是想让你送给她
but you never took the hint.
但是你从来都不懂她的暗示
I took the hint.
我懂她的暗示
Just wanted it for myself.
我只是想留着自己戴
Michael.
迈克尔
I'm in here.
我在这儿
You gonna get dressed? Yeah, just a minute.
你不去换衣服吗 换 马上就去
I know you go out there to pray with him.
我知道你去找他一起祷告了
Who?
和谁
Don't make me say his name.
别逼我说出他的名字
Do you know what your father would do if he found out?
你知道如果你♥爸♥发现了会怎样吗
Shoot him again?
再打他一枪吗
Michael, you can't go out there anymore.
迈克尔 你不能再到那儿去了
He deserves forgiveness. No, not him.
他值得宽恕 不 他不配
Everyone who asks for it deserves it, mom.
每个乞求宽恕的人都该得到宽恕 妈妈
Even him.
即使是他
Michael, go get dressed.
迈克尔 换衣服去
But again, thank you.
但是再次感谢
Listen to me, if you call this number again,
听着 如果你再打过来
I will report you to the fucking police.
我就报♥警♥了
Do you understand me?
听清楚了吗
Is this Nora?
是诺拉吗
Who is this?
你是哪位
It's Laurie Garvey.
我是劳里·加维
Nora, are you there?
诺拉 你在听吗
How did you get this number?
你怎么知道我的号♥码
On the internet.
从网上
It's really easy to unlist if you want.
如果你想把号♥码从网上撤下来也很容易
I'm sorry to call you. I know it's not fair,
对不起 我知道打电♥话♥给你有些过分
but I just need to know, is Tom there?
我只是想知道 汤姆在你们那儿吗
Tom? My son, Tommy.
汤姆 我儿子 汤米
Is he there with you in Texas?
他跟你们一起在德克萨斯吗
No, he's not here. I've never even met him.
没有 他不在 我都没见过他
Is something wrong?
发生什么事了吗
Well, if you do see him, if he comes there,
如果你见到他 如果他上你们那儿去
will you tell him that I'm worried about him?
你能告诉他我很担心他吗
Can you tell him I'm sorry?
还有我很对不起他
Okay, I'll do that.
好 我会的
All right. Thanks, Nora.
太好了 谢谢你 诺拉
Good-bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Hey, how was Matt?
马特还好吗
Fine.
还不错
You okay? Yeah, let's go sit.
你没事吧 没事 我们去坐吧
Hi there.
你好
We're taking donations for the reward fund
我们在募捐一笔钱作为寻人奖金
and for the families
同时也帮助这些家庭
to hire out-of-state resources for the search.
雇人在其他州搜寻
Oh, yes, of course. We'd like to give 500, please.
我们捐500美元
That's very generous. Do you have a paypal account?
你太慷慨了 你有贝宝账户吗
Sorry? A paypal account.
什么 贝宝账户
That's how we do the donations.
我们用这个来接受捐款
If you don't have one, I can set one up for you.
如果你没有的话 我可以帮你创建一个
No, I have one. Then you know the drill.
不用 我有 那你知道怎么操作吧
There you go.
这边请
Let's grab those seats up there.
我们坐那边的位子吧
Sure.
行
Excuse me.
麻烦借过
Evening. Oh, hey there.
晚上好 你好
Oh, Kevin, this is...
凯文 这位是
I'm sorry, I forgot your name.
对不起 我忘记你叫什么了
George Brevity, DSD.
我是突离部的乔治·布莱威帝
Oh, did you guys work together or...?
你们是在一个地方工作吗 还是
I sent you that article. Did you get it?
我把那篇文章发给你了 收到了吗
Yeah, it was horseshit. Really?
收到了 简直谎话连篇 是吗
Our research guys thought
我们的调查人员都觉得
there was some pretty interesting stuff there.
里面有些内容很有趣
They're working some of that data into the new questionnaire.
他们还准备把一些数据放在调查问卷中
Okay, if everybody could just take their seats.
好了 现在请大家落座
Excuse me. I've got to record this.
不好意思 我得录像了
We're gonna go ahead and get started.
我们的活动马上就要开始了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
**But in jarden town the sun shone bright*
*唯有佳顿镇阳光明媚
**A miracle.*
*这是奇迹
**The light of love poured down.*
*爱的光辉 洒满人间
**It's a miracle.*
*这是奇迹
**Our hearts are pure, we knew for sure.
*我们心灵纯洁 毋庸置疑
**A miracle.*
*这是奇迹
**That God had spared our town. *
*上帝赦免我们的小镇
On behalf of me and Sam and Loretta
我代表萨姆 洛蕾塔
and John and Erika,
约翰和艾瑞卡
we are so grateful
感谢大家
for y'all coming out to support our girls
前来支持我们的女儿
so we can get them back
有了你们的支持
to that beautiful choir real soon.
她们很快就能回到这个美妙的唱诗班
If Taylor and Violet and Evie are out there,
只要泰勒 维奥利特和伊维还在这个世上
we're gonna find them.
我们就一定能找到她们
Our girls were such good friends ever since they were little.
我们的女儿从小就是非常要好的朋友
Emily and I put together this little slide show.
我和艾米莉一起做的这个幻灯片
I hope you enjoy it.
希望你们会喜欢
Uh-uh, no.
不
No.
不
No. How do I stop this?
不 这个怎么关掉
Jerry, uh-uh, no.
杰里 不可以
You got to get out of here.
你必须出去
Let him do it. No, Jerry.
让他这么做吧 不 杰里
Come on, let him do it.
让他这么做吧
He's trying to help.
他只是想帮忙
He's trying to help? This man is crazy.
他是想帮忙吗 这个男的是疯子
He killed a goat on october 14
十月十四号♥众所周知的那件事发生之前
before any of us knew what happened
他杀了一头山羊
and he was locked up in jail where he should have stayed.
他被送进监狱 他本来就该关在那里
But then all y'all decided that Jerry must have saved us,
但是后来你们都觉得一定是杰里拯救了大家
That Jerry knew something.
是杰里感觉到了什么
He sacrificed something to protect us.
他牺牲了些东西来保护我们大家
So now he's a holy man and he gets to walk around here
所以现在他就成了圣人 还能来去自如
killing goats whenever he feels like it just in case?
只要他感觉到什么就可以杀只山羊来化解是吗
Babe, can you calm down, please?
宝贝 请你冷静一下 可以吗
No, you let him do it, too.
不 你也允许他这么做了
If there aren't any miracles in miracle,
如果奇迹公园真的没有奇迹
then why does he get a pass?
那为什么他可以例外
Cecilia, you were trying on your wedding dress
塞西莉亚 那件事发生的时候
when it happened, huh?
你正在试婚纱 对吗
So now you put it on every day
所以现在你每天穿着婚纱
and you take pictures with the tourists, huh?
与游客们合影 对吗
Number 13 on the audio tour.
语♥音♥导览的第十三号♥景点
Well, maybe you were the one that saved us.
也许你才是那个拯救我们的人
Maybe, huh?
很有可能 对吗
We are the 9,261
我们小镇9261人
And we are spared.
我们被赦免了
We're spared.
我们被赦免了
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表