剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Smile.
微笑
I'm just looking for a sense.
我只是想找到感觉
And what kind of a sense are you looking for?
找什么样的感觉
A sense of when. When what?
合适的时间 什么时间
You know what. Oh, you mean the wedding?
你知道的 你是说婚礼吗
I'm just looking for a season, honey,
我想选个好的季节 亲爱的
because if it's spring, then...
因为如果是春天 那...
Mom, we're figuring it out.
妈妈 我们会安排好的
Fine, fine. I withdraw.
好吧好吧 我收回
Here you go, ladies.
你们点的餐 女士们
I'm so sorry, but I ordered this without the walnuts.
抱歉 但是我说了不要核桃的
Oh, of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Let me take care of that. Thank you.
我来解决 谢谢
I did say no walnuts? You sure did, yeah.
我说过不要吧 确实说了
Let me pay for the wedding.
婚礼我来出钱
You are relentless.
你也太执拗了
Look who's talking. I'm not relentless.
你好意思说我 我可不执拗
Megan, you're the most relentless person I've ever known.
梅根 你是我见过的最执拗的人
When you have a cause, there's no stopping you.
一旦下定决心 谁都拦不住你
I can't let you pay.
我不能让你出钱
Why not? I treat you all the time.
为什么 我经常替你付钱的
I treated you to those boots. What boots?
你那双靴子还是我买♥♥的 什么靴子
Those boots that you saw at Bergdorf's.
波道夫那双靴子
I didn't have my wallet and I said I would pay you back.
我当时没带钱包 而且我说了会还你的
Well, that was March. This is October.
当时三月 现在都十月了
Megan, no. Forget it. Please, no.
梅根 我不要 算了 别给我了
Do you remember how much they were?
还记得多少钱吗
Megan, forget it. I think it was 400.
梅根 算了 我记得是400
No, honey, I don't want your money.
不要 亲爱的 我不想要你的钱
I insist. Fine, fine.
必须要 好吧
What's today? October what?
今天几号♥ 十月多少
The 13th.
十三号♥
But 13 is unlucky. Date it tomorrow.
但十三不吉利 写明天吧
October 14.
十月十四号♥
Thank you for the loan.
谢谢你借我钱
So once I deposit this, you'll let me pay for the wedding?
我兑了这张支票 婚礼就可以我出钱了吧
Oh, I just thought of something that I have to tell you.
对了 有件事我必须告诉你
I really have to pee. Is it gonna take a while?
我想尿尿好急 要说很久吗
A minute or two.
一两分钟吧
Fine. Go, go, go.
好吧去吧
But don't let me forget. I'll be right back.
到时提醒我 我马上回来
And ladies don't say pee.
另外淑女可不说尿尿
That's better.
好多了
**Wading in the water, wading in the water*
*涉水而过 涉水而过
**Wading in the water*
*涉水而过
**Wading in the water, children*
*涉水而过吧 孩子们
**Wading in the water*
*涉水而过
**God's a-gonna trouble these waters*
*上帝就要搅动海水
**See that band all dressed in white*
*看那群一袭白衣的人啊
**God's gonna trouble these waters*
*上帝就要搅动海水
**Must be the children of the Israelites*
*想必是以色列的子民
**God's a-gonna trouble these waters*
*上帝就要搅动海水
**You better wade in the water*
*你最好涉水而过
**Wade in the water*
*涉水而过
**Wade in the water*
*涉水而过
**God's gonna trouble these waters*
*上帝就要搅动海水
Hey, now that is some pretty nifty singing.
唱得真好听
Give yourselves a hand.
给自己鼓鼓掌吧
All right.
好的
Hey, folks, thanks for coming out to visit us.
感谢大家能够前来
Please forgive us as we're
请原谅我们
a little rough around the edges right now.
现在有点简陋
We've only been up and running for a couple of months.
我们这里才成立运营了几个月而已
On your left as you get off,
下车后 你们左手边
there'll be golf carts and audio tours.
是高尔夫球车和语♥音♥导览
And please make sure we see those wristbands at all times.
请将手环露在外面 以便我们随时查验
Now, the park closes at sundown.
公园在日落时关闭
So if you ain't on that last bus,
如果你们没有赶上最后一班车
we're gonna come hunt you down.
我们就要来抓你们了
Welcome to Miracle. Come on!
欢迎来到奇迹公园 出发吧
We're not doing the audio tour.
我们不用语♥音♥导览
Oh, hell, yes, we are.
我们当然要用
It's pretty common for folks to get confused
经常有人疑惑
about where you've come to visit today,
你们过来都会参观些什么
so let's clear it up.
让我们先简单介绍一下
The moment you cross the bridge, you enter the town of Jarden.
你们穿过桥 就到了佳顿镇
Miracle is the national park that surrounds and protects that town
奇迹国家公园围绕该镇而立
from those who would corrupt its exceptional properties.
保护城镇瑰宝不受他人侵害
Historic site number seven.
七号♥古迹
Some say the earthquakes that occur in Jarden
有人说佳顿发生的地震
are a result of man-made fracking
是由于邻近城镇的人为水力压裂
and wastewater disposal in nearby towns.
和废水排放造成的
But this crack in the street wasn't caused by a quake.
但这条街上的裂痕不是地震造成的
It was the result of a gas explosion in the sewage system
它是由于十月十四下水道系统
on October the 14 that sent manhole covers
瓦斯爆♥炸♥造成的 当时的井盖
flying a few blocks over.
被炸飞到几个街区之外
Instead of repairing the damage,
城镇未对其进行修复
the town has left it as a reminder.
以为纪念
Historic site number 13.
十三号♥古迹
This is Cecilia's place.
这是塞西莉亚的家
It turns out that the gown she tried on that afternoon
其实她那天下午试的婚纱
wasn't even her cup of tea.
她根本不喜欢
Then when she heard what happened
可当她听说震惊世界的
around the world on October the 14,
十月十四日事件后
she bought it immediately.
她立即就买♥♥下了婚纱
And to this day, Cecilia still wears that dress
时至今日 塞西莉亚还会
for a few hours just in case.
穿一会婚纱 以防不测
Y'all want a picture?
你们想拍张照吗
We're good. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走吧
Nice dress.
裙子挺好看的
There's no number. Why are you stopping?
这里没编号♥ 停车做什么
There's a man in there who can help me.
那里有个人能帮我
Jesus, Meg.
天啊 梅格
Another psychic?
又是灵媒吗
I've heard amazing things about him.
我听说他很灵
This is why we took a road trip to Texas, this guy?
我们来德州就是为了见他吗
He's only been doing readings for a few weeks
他才开始占卜几周
and they say that he's the real deal.
但他们说他特别准
I want you to find what you're looking for, I do.
我希望你如愿以偿 我真地希望
How's this guy gonna be any different from any of the others?
这个人和其他人能有什么不同
Because this place is different.
因为这个地方不一样
It's special.
这里与众不同
And he's from here.
而他是这里的人
So...
所以...
she died the day before the Departure?
她是"突离"事件前一天去世的吗
Honey, I'm really sorry.
亲爱的 节哀
It was two years ago. I'm okay.
都过去两年了 我没事了
People say I'm lucky.
别人说我很幸运
How's that?
为什么呢
That I know what happened to her,
因为我知道她的结局
where she went.
知道她去了哪儿
You lose your mama
你失去了母亲
and the very next day nobody gives a shit about her or you
可是第二天 没人在乎你和她
because they think the world is ending.
因为所有人都觉得世界末日要来了
Lucky.
幸运
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
Make yourself comfortable, please.
不用太拘束
You need my handprint?
要我按手印吗
No, that is for people who want to know their future.
不用 想了解自己未来的人才按手印
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表