剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Come with me.
跟我走
This is Susan.
这位是苏珊
I told her it was safe here.
我跟她说这里很安全
Hi, Susan.
你好 苏珊
I'm Laurie.
我是劳里
Would you like to join us?
愿意和我们一起吗
So there's a bathroom down the hall.
大厅有个卫生间
It's not locked,
没有锁
but as long as you're in there after 9:00,
但只要你九点之后去
you probably won't see anyone.
可能就没其他人了
I need to go across the street to get some of my things,
我得去街对面取点儿东西
but if it's okay, I'd like to come back
但如果可以的话 我会回来的
and sleep here for the next few nights
跟你在这里住几天
so you're not alone.
也好陪陪你
Is that okay?
好吗
These are for you.
这些是给你的
Oh, and...
对了
My number is the only one programmed in there,
这里面只存了我的号♥码
so if you need anything ever, you just call me.
你有任何需要 随时打给我
The phone can't text, so you'll have to talk.
但电♥话♥不能发短♥信♥ 所以你得说话了
You married?
结婚了吗
Kids?
有孩子吗
Me, too.
我和你一样
Tommy, the one that brought you out,
汤米 带你出来的那个人
he's my son.
就是我儿子
If you let me, I will help you come back.
如果你同意 我会帮你重返正常生活
You can.
你可以的
I did.
我就做到了
But I am grateful for it.
然而我心存感激
And I don't need to know how it works.
我也无需知道为什么
I just need to know that the world...
我只需要知道这个世界
is in decay.
在消失殆尽
And I can feel your pain coming off you
我能感受到你们的痛苦
in hot, throbbing waves.
热浪一般缠绕着你
And I can take it.
而我可以带走它
I can take it from you.
我可以带走你的痛苦
Who wants a hug?
谁想拥抱一下
What time is it?
几点了
It's almost midnight.
快午夜了
Go sleep in my bed.
去我床上睡吧
I'm gonna go back over there, be with her.
我得回去陪着她
You want me to make you a sandwich?
要我给你做个三明治吗
No.
不了
You find the next hive yet?
找到下一个"蜂巢"了吗
Don't call them that.
别那么叫他们
Why?
为什么
Because they're people, Tommy, not insects.
因为他们是人 汤米 不是虫子
I know they're people.
我知道他们是人
I did hear of a house in Hackensack.
我倒是听说哈肯萨克有一家
It's got almost 30 members.
大概有30名信徒
You know, you just got to give yourself a few days,
我觉得你得给自己几天时间
get yourself back.
恢复你正常的状态
Myself back?
我正常的状态
I'm worried about you.
我挺不放心你的
They know your face now.
现在他们知道你的模样了
Maybe you should try something else.
或许你该尝试一下其他方法
They don't know shit.
他们什么都不知道
Chapters are spread all over.
他们全国到处都有分会
They don't talk to each other.
他们互相之间不交流
Jesus, they don't talk at all.
他们压根儿就不说话
It only works from the inside.
只能从内部入手
It's the only way for me to get them to trust me.
只有这样才能取得他们对我的信任
The only way for me to get them to trust you.
只有这样才能取得他们对你的信任
Fuck Hackensack.
哈肯萨克市去死吧
You go get 'em, kiddo.
去搞定他们吧 小子
You ever miss it?
你有没有想念过
What? The quiet.
什么 沉默不语的日子
No.
没有
What is that?
那是什么
Sorry?
什么
What are you writing?
你在写什么
Oh, it's a book.
我在写书
What's it about?
关于什么的书
It's about us.
关于我们的书
There she is. Dr. Ruth.
这不是露丝医生嘛
Hey, good morning, Viktor.
早上好 维克托
You got a light? I quit.
你有火吗 我戒烟了
Really? Me, too.
真的吗 我也是
Here, let me get this for you.
来 我来给你开门吧
So how's the counseling business?
心理咨♥询♥干得怎么样了
So far so good. Really?
目前还行吧 真的吗
If you need anything else in the space,
如果你那儿还需要什么东西的话
I got a guy who can rent you out some furniture.
我认识个人可以租给你一些家具
No, we're okay. We're okay.
不用 我们搞的定
And, hey, I know... I know it's a little late,
还有 我知道有些托租
but I'll have the check for you on Friday, okay?
但是我周五会把支票给你的 可以吗
Yeah, all right. No problems.
当然 没关系 没问题
That's great. Yeah, uh, Laurie?
挺好的 对了 劳里
It's gonna be an extra 200 here on out, okay?
这个月开始租金涨200 可以吗
Why?
为什么
Because this is a commercial building
因为这是一座商用建筑
and you got people living there.
而你们总有人住在里面
No, no, sometimes I work late.
不是的 有时候我只是工作很晚而已
Yeah, well, you know, these toilets,
好吧 但是大厦的卫生间
they can handle day poops, not night poops.
只是白天有人打扫 晚上没有的
Okay, look, I... I'm writing a book.
了解 我在写一本书
It's going really well,
这书一定会畅销
but, you know, money's just a little tight right now.
但是 我现在手头上有点儿紧
Yeah, well,
好吧
see if you can shake some loose.
那你想想办法吧
Okay.
好吧
Are those bagels?
袋子里是百吉饼吗
Everybody walks around like nothing happened.
大家就像什么事都没发生过一样走来走去
They don't even think about it.
他们甚至都不想
Like they just had it erased or something.
就像记忆被清除了一样
The stuff they care about just feels so stupid sometimes.
我有时觉得他们关心的事都特愚蠢
What do you care about?
你关心什么事情
My family.
我的家人
Was that a question?
这是个反问吗
'cause your voice kind of went up at the end.
因为你最后的语调是上扬的
We were eating dinner, it was nice.
当时我们在吃晚饭 感觉很不错
And then my husband said something, I said something back.
当时我丈夫有来言 我也有去语
And while I'm talking I'm thinking,
我说话的时候就在想
"This is so fake.
这太不真实了
You're in someone else's movie and you're just saying lines."
你就像在别人的电影里说台词而已
I felt...
我觉得自己
Outside.
像局外人
Beats the fuck out of inside.
去他的局内人
You are not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你们
How'd they find us? Doesn't matter.
他们是怎么找上门的 这不重要
They can't hurt you now.
他们现在伤害不了你们了
They're cowards.
他们是懦夫
You leave.
给我滚
And then after a while, he asked me if I wanted to come in.
过了一会儿 他问我想不想进屋
What did you talk about?
你们都聊了什么
How Kyle was doing.
聊了聊凯尔的近况
Glenn got him a tutor over the summer.
暑假期间格伦给他找了个家教
And then he asked me if I was coming home.
接着他问我要不要回家
Sounds like you're surprised.
听起来你觉得很惊讶啊
I didn't think he'd want me to.
我之前不觉得他希望我回家
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表