剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Hey there. You okay?
你还好吗
I've been better.
不太好
Anything I can do to help?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Yeah. Just conked out on me.
有啊 这车子忽然就坏了
I think it might be the radiator.
我觉得可能是散热器的问题
I tried to call for a tow,
我试过打电♥话♥叫拖车
but there's no reception out here.
但是这儿没信♥号♥♥
Well, let me try.
让我试试
Dropped it in the toilet.
之前掉马桶里了
I've lost two that way.
我有两部手♥机♥都是这样没的
Well, we're just a couple of miles out of town.
我们离镇子只有几里路了
I can give you a ride.
我可以载你一程
Is that your wristband?
那是你的手环吗
You live there?
你住在那里吗
In Miracle? Yes.
在奇迹公园里 是啊
Me and my wife Mary.
我和我妻子玛丽
She okay?
她没事吧
Getting better all the time.
一直在好转
Oh, hey.
你好呀
What's your name?
你叫什么
Is that your son?
那是你儿子吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
We... we have to get in.
我们必须得进去
Get his wristband, son.
去摘他的手环 儿子
Careful, don't rip it.
小心 不要扯坏了
I can't get it off.
我摘不下来
Stand over here, God damn it.
站一边儿去 该死
We have to get in.
我们必须得进去
All right, come on.
好了 过来
Door, get in.
开门 上车
Matt.
马特
Matt, we have to hurry.
马特 我们得抓紧
You have to get us back in.
我们必须得回去
Mary?
玛丽
He won't last out here.
他在外面活不长的
I'm gonna lose the baby, Matt.
孩子要保不住了 马特
Please, honey.
求你了 亲爱的
Get us back in.
带我们回去
I will.
我会的
Mary?
玛丽
It's okay, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
I heard you.
我听到你的话了
We'll go right now.
我们现在就回去
No.
不
No!
不
God damn it!
该死的
Don't worry, sweetheart. I heard you.
别担心 亲爱的 我听到你的话了
We're almost home.
我们就快到家了
Almost home.
快到家了
Friend.
朋友
Where are you coming in from?
你打哪儿来呀
Shit, are you hurt?
天啊 你受伤了吗
Do you want to get in?
你们想进去吗
I know all the ways.
我知道所有混进去的办法
Back door, my friend.
从后门进 伙计
How much money you got? We live here.
你有多少钱 我们就住这儿
Well, a thousand pardons, sir.
好吧 实在对不起了 先生
Almost home, sweetheart.
快到家了 宝贝
"Now climbeth Tamora
"向上攀登吧 塔摩拉
Olympus' top.
至奥林匹斯之巅
Safe out of fortune's shot."
到那远离金钱诱惑的地方"
Hello. Excuse me.
有人吗 不好意思
This access is for park personnel only.
本入口只对公园内部人员开放
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to return to camp.
我恐怕得请你们回营地去了
We live in the park. We were attacked... me and my wife.
我们住公园里 我和我妻子被袭击了
A man and his son, they were in a red car.
这名男子带着儿子 开一辆红色轿车
Would you like to report this to the local sheriff's office, sir?
你能把此事上报本地警局吗 先生
I'd like to report it to you.
我想上报给你
Sorry, but we got no jurisdiction if you're not in the park.
抱歉 但我们对非公园居民无管辖权
We live in the park.
我们住在公园里
Please just let us in so I can get my wife home.
请放我们进去 我好带我妻子回家
The longer she's... I cannot let you cross without a valid ID,
她时间越长 如果不能出示有效证件
reservation, or a wristband.
预约或手环 我就不能放你们进来
They stole our wristbands.
他们偷走了我们的手环
We live on Scarborough Street.
我们住在斯卡伯勒街
I work at the Sacred Mission with Reverend Massey.
我和马西教士在浸礼会教堂工作
We shop at the Safeway on Amarillo.
我们通常在阿马里洛的西夫韦超♥市♥购物
We attend the Jarden Community Pool every Sunday and Wednesday.
我们每周日和周三都参加佳顿镇社区集市
My sister just moved here,
我妹妹刚搬来
but I haven't memorized her number
但我还没记住她的电♥话♥号♥码
and my phone fell in a toilet.
我的手♥机♥又掉进马桶
Please.
求你了
We live here.
我们住在这里
Y'all need to go to the visitors' center,
你们得去游客中心
get yourselves some replacement bands, okay?
申请更换手环 知道吗
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Yeah, thank you.
谢谢你
God bless you. He does every day.
愿上帝保佑你 他每天都保佑
The visitor wristband is your ticket into Miracle.
游客手环就是进入公园的门票
Visitors must wear their wristband at all times.
游客必须一直佩戴手环
Spell your name again for me.
再拼一遍你的名字
J-a-m-i-s-o-n.
Jamison
Is this gonna take much longer? We got a wedding in town.
还没完事吗 我们要赶去镇上参加婚礼
You said it was a sanctuary pass?
你说是教堂庇护权吗
Yes, Reverend Massey sponsored us of Sacred Mission.
对 "神圣使命"是马西教士赞助的
My sister just moved here. Could she sponsor us?
我妹妹刚搬来 她能为我们担♥保♥吗
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Nora Durst. Durst.
诺拉·杜斯特 杜斯特
Excuse me. Can you help us?
打扰下 能帮我们处理一下吗
Could you just wait a minute?
稍等片刻可以吗
May I?
让我来吧
Hello? Kevin?
是凯文吗
Oh, thank God. Um, Mary and I...
谢天谢地 我和玛丽
they won't let us back into town.
他们不让我们回镇上
We're at the visitors' center.
我们在游客中心
Our wristbands were stolen... Jesus Christ, man.
我们的手环被偷了 天啊 老兄
Step aside. ...and now they won't give us any new ones.
靠边儿站 他们不给我们发新手环
I'm on the phone. I don't care.
我在打电♥话♥ 我才不管
Sir, unless they've been here for six months, I can't help you.
先生 他们居住期未满半年 我帮不了你
Now, you hear that? She can't help you. Now step aside, man.
听见了吗 她帮不了你 你靠边儿站
Please, will you mind your own business?
拜托你能别管闲事吗
No, I did my business. I've got my documents.
不 这就是我自己的事 我文件齐全
And you don't. So why don't you just roll her on out of here
而你没有 所以请你推着她躲开这里
'cause she doesn't look like she's in a rush to get anywhere.
反正她看着也不像着急去哪儿
You've got your documents. That's right.
你文件齐全是吧 没错
You've got your documents. Yes.
你文件齐全是吧 没错
Let's see them, huh?
拿来看看呀
Welcome to Miracle National Park...
欢迎来到奇迹国家公园
She pretending?
她是装的吗
No, she's not pretending.
不 她不是装的
He will die.
他会死的
What?
什么
She says if you don't get her back inside,
她说如果你不带她回去
he will die.
他会死的
Who?
他是谁
Matt and Mary Jamison.
马特和玛丽·詹姆森
Jesus, Matt. Are you okay?
天啊 马特 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Thank you.
谢谢
You zip-tied him?
你把他绑起来了
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表