剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Well, if you want me to pick it open,
假如你想让我帮忙开锁
I'm gonna have to see your badge or police ID or something.
我得看看你的警徽或者警号♥之类的
Could you just do me a favor and cut it off?
你不能帮个忙直接割开吗
It was a stupid accident.
这是个愚蠢的意外
Accident? Mm, honesty, Kevin.
意外 要诚实啊 凯文
Shut the fuck up!
你给我闭嘴
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
先生 我恐怕得请你离开了
Yeah.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
Just trying to help.
我就是想帮你忙
That is rubbing you raw. I can tell.
我敢说这样会磨破皮的
So you got a plan here now?
你现在有计划吗
That's your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
Seems ill-conceived to me.
看起来有点儿不大明智
Maybe if you just, I don't know, put it...
也许你只是把它...
God damn it! Just shut up!
该死 给我闭嘴
What do you want?
你到底想怎么样
Sorry?
你说什么
Why do you keep following me?
你为什么一直跟着我
If you want me to do something, just fucking say it.
如果你想让我♥干♥什么 赶紧说
I'm glad you finally asked, Kevin.
我很高兴你终于问了 凯文
There is something you need to do.
有件事确实需要你去做
In Cairo, Egypt, there is an ancient artifact.
在埃及开罗 有一件古代手工艺品
It's in a museum now.
现在藏于博物馆中
They found it in the tomb of Amenhotep.
是在法老阿蒙霍特普的墓穴里发现的
Scholars call it the Wishing Cup.
学者称之为许愿杯
You need to acquire this cup.
你得把这个杯子搞到手
It's more of a chalice, actually.
其实应该称之为圣餐杯
It's gonna be heavily guarded,
安保措施肯定很严密
but you need to get it any way you can.
但你得想方设法把它弄到手
Because once you do,
一旦你拿到杯子
you need to fill it
你得用自己的精♥液♥
with your cum, Kevin.
把它装满 凯文
And then you need to drink it down.
然后你需要一饮而尽
Every last drop.
一滴不剩
Jesus, Kevin!
天啊 凯文
I have no fucking idea what you're supposed to do.
我才不知道你该怎么做
I don't have some asshole with a halo
我又没有什么头顶光环的家伙
giving me instructions.
给我指示
I killed myself. Next thing I know, I'm saddled with you.
我自杀了 然后就跟你纠缠在了一起
I'm just as fucking lost as you are.
我他妈跟你一样困惑不解
Please, just...
求你...
leave me alone. Please?
让我一个人待着 行吗
You're destroying my life.
你在摧毁我的生活
You're destroying your life.
是你在摧毁自己的生活
I just get to watch.
我只是在旁观
Please, just go away.
求你了 走吧
Please, Patti.
求你了 帕蒂
I'm begging you. Please.
我是在求你 求你了
What?
怎么了
I guess it didn't work.
我猜这样没用
What?
什么意思
It didn't work. She's still here.
这样没用 她还在这儿
I know you went to see him.
我知道你去见他了
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
Uh, Michael, um...
迈克尔
I need you to get out of my truck.
请你从我车里滚出去
I'm not having... Her name's Patti, right?
我没有... 她叫帕蒂对吗
The woman that you see.
你看见的那个女人
Her name is Patti. She dresses in white.
她叫帕蒂 穿着白裙子
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
My grandfather told me.
我祖父告诉我的
Listen, if you want to get rid of her,
如果你想摆脱她
he can help.
他能帮上忙
If you can't remember how to get there,
如果你不记得怎么去那儿了
I can give you directions.
我可以给你指路
Two blocks up, make a left.
直走经过两个街区 左转
Just wait here a minute, okay?
在这里稍等一下 好吗
Hey, Pop. He's here.
爷爷 他来了
Hallelujah.
哈雷路亚
Well, Kevin, that there looks like a fella
凯文 那个家伙看起来
who's a solution to all our problems.
有办法解决咱俩的问题
Michael says you're a sleepwalker
迈克尔说你有梦游症
and you don't remember coming here.
不记得自己来过这里
No.
是的
All right.
好吧
Well, come on in. We'll go over it again.
进来 我们再重温一次
Just you.
就你自己
Three's a crowd.
三个人太挤了
You remember seeing me at the visitors' center?
你还记得在游客中心见过我吗
The day you got here.
你到这里的那天
You recall what I said to you?
你回忆一下我跟你说的话
You said you could help me with my situation.
你说可以帮我脱离困境
It's 'cause I felt her
因为我感觉到她
clinging on you.
对你纠缠不休
Like that plastic they put over a plate of food
就像是罩在一盘食物上的塑料膜
so it won't go bad.
好让食物不会变质
So I invited you over.
所以我邀请你来
You pretended like you didn't know what I was talking about.
当时你假装不知道我在说什么
But later that night,
但那天夜里
you came knocking.
你来敲门
I can't remember being here.
我不记得来过这里
Yeah, well, you were here.
好吧 但你确实来过
Sat right there in that same chair.
就坐在你现在坐的这张椅子上
Talking to me just like you're talking to me now.
和现在一样跟我说话
If you were asleep, I certainly couldn't tell.
你当时是在梦游吗 我可没看出来
Wake up!
醒醒
I'm not asleep.
我醒着呢
Okay, I'll take your word for it.
好吧 我相信你
Do you remember what I said when I was here?
你记得我当时在这儿说过什么吗
You told me who she was... Patti.
你告诉我谁是帕蒂
Told me how she killed herself right in front of you.
告诉我她当着你的面自杀
And ever since then, she wouldn't let you be.
从那时起 她就一直缠着你
Then you asked me how you could cast her out.
你问我怎么才能驱除她
Sounds like a fucking exorcism.
听着像要驱魔似的
Oh, you people and that movie.
你们这些电影看多了的人啊
Let me ask you something. You throwing up across the room yet?
我问你 你有被绕着屋子甩来甩去吗
Your head turning round and round?
你脑袋有360度转圈吗
No.
没有
No, that's because she ain't in you, Kevin.
没有 是因为她没附在你身上 凯文
She's on you.
她是在跟着你
And if you want to get her off you,
如果你想摆脱她
you can't do it on your turf.
你不能在你的地盘上跟她斗
You got to go to hers.
你得去她那边
The other place.
另一个世界
How do I do that?
我怎么去
You die.
死亡
I don't... I don't understand.
我不... 我不明白
You understood just fine the last time.
你上次可明白得很呢
In fact, you grabbed a piece of my rope,
当时 你从我这儿拿了条绳子
picked up a cinder block from outside,
从外面捡了块炉渣砖
then off you walked into the woods.
就往树林里去了
I told you you needed help. You needed a guide.
我说你需要帮助 需要向导
But you were itching to do battle,
但你巴不得赶紧去跟她大战一场
so off you went to do it.
就毫不犹豫地去自杀了
Now, drowning's not the best way to cross.
不过淹死不是最好的穿越方法
No exit strategy.
有去无回
And like I said, you need a guide.
我说过 你需要一个向导
But I'd reckon that quake happened right before you passed,
不过我想起来就在你昏迷之前发生了地震
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表