剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, uh, yeah,
可以
I can get all that done.
我一切照办
I just need a couple weeks.
给我几个星期的时间
Oh, no problem. As long as it happens.
没问题 只要弄好就行
So, uh, let's do this.
我们也来做一次
Sorry?
什么
Your... your thing.
你平时做的事情
Can you do me?
能给我做一次吗
Oh, you want a reading?
你也想占卜
Yeah, a reading.
对 占卜
Okay. Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Uh, you a lefty or righty?
你习惯用左手还是右手
All right.
好
Okay, try and focus all your energy into your hand and...
好 现在试着把你所有的精力集中在手上
rest your palm down into the paint
手心向下按在颜料上
and then press down as hard as you can on this here paper.
然后用力把手按在这张纸上
Yup.
对的
Like that.
就是这样
Good? Yeah, yeah.
对吗 对的
You can lift it. Okay.
可以抬手了 好的
Yeah. Got some wetnaps there. Thank you.
拿湿纸巾擦一下吧 谢谢
Paper towel. It's a little messy.
这里有纸巾 真有点脏
All right.
好了
You got a good one. Oh, good.
你做得不错 那就好
You got a birthday coming up?
你快过生日了吧
Yeah, day after tomorrow.
是的 就在后天
Oh, happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 应该的
What?
怎么了
Nothing. No, come on.
没什么 没事 你说吧
What? Uh, nothing, man.
到底什么事 真的没什么 兄弟
I'm not getting anything off you. Tell me.
我从你身上什么也没看到 告诉我吧
Something bad is gonna happen
会有厄运降临
to you.
于你
Well, shit, Isaac.
我去 艾萨克
That is not ideal.
我来可不是听你说这个
Look, I know why you're here, John.
我知道你为什么来找我 约翰
Yeah, listen, you and me
是啊 咱们两人
have known each other since the third grade, huh?
从三年级时就认识了
Now, in all those times,
认识这么多年了
you've never once mentioned to me that you had superpowers.
你从来没跟我提过你有超能力
I don't have superpowers.
我的确没有超能力
Well, magic powers.
好吧 那就是魔力
Come on, man.
说实话吧 兄弟
It's just the two of us talking.
现在只有你我二人
You and me.
你和我
Now, this...
占卜什么的
it's all bullshit, right?
都是胡说八道 对吧
I don't know what you want me to tell you.
我不知道你想让我告诉你什么
I want you to tell me the truth.
我想要你告诉我实话
John, what I do...
约翰 我做的事情
is real.
都是真的
Ah, well...
那好吧
I got to respect that.
我得表示尊重
Oh, and...
还有
how much do I owe you?
我要付你多少钱
No, man, it's on the house. No, no.
不用了 兄弟 我请客 不行
60 enough?
60美元够了吗
Hey, John.
等下 约翰
Be careful.
小心行事
Yeah, I sure will.
好 我一定
**Broken hearts and shattered lives*
*破碎的心灵 疲惫的生活
**like wreckage on the ground*
*如同跌落在地面上的残骸
**The memories of those poor souls*
*孤寂灵魂所珍藏的记忆
**who were lost but never found*
*已然遗失再也无处可寻
**They shook their fists and cursed the skies*
*挥舞拳头 诅咒苍天
**demanding explanations*
*苦苦等待一个解释
**No answers came, no soothing words.*
*然而答案难寻 慰藉难觅
**Just silence and frustration.*
*只有沉默与失望
**But in Jarden town the sun shone bright.*
*唯有佳顿镇阳光明媚
**A miracle.*
*这是奇迹
**The light of love poured down.*
*爱的光辉 洒满人间
**It's a miracle.*
*这是奇迹
**Our hearts are pure, we knew for sure.*
*我们心灵纯洁 毋庸置疑
**A miracle.*
*这是奇迹
**That God had spared our town. *
*上帝赦免我们的小镇
Knock, knock.
有人吗
What?
什么
Knock, knock.
有人吗
Who's there?
谁在敲门
Broken pencil.
折断的铅笔
Broken pencil who?
折断的铅笔是谁
Never mind. It's pointless.
算了 毫无意义
Come on.
来吧
Gentlemen.
先生们
It's three. Two and a half.
三♥级♥ 两级半
Two. Three.
两级 三♥级♥
Five.
五级
Jesus, John.
老天啊 约翰
What?
怎么了
Five?
五级
He's selling a lie and folks are buying it.
他满嘴谎言 大家还买♥♥他的账
It's a five.
所以是五级
Hold up.
慢着
Leave the house, Isaac.
离开这栋房♥子 艾萨克
Hold up. What are you doing?
等等 你要干什么
Kitchen's over there. Gas stove.
厨房♥在那边 是煤气炉
What are you doing?
你要干什么
John, hold on. John, hold on.
约翰 等等 约翰 等等
I don't understand.
我不明白
Oh, you understand.
你明白得很
Okay, okay, what do you want to hear?
好 好 你想听什么
This is not real. Okay? This is all bullshit.
都是假的 行了吧 都是骗人的
Please. You don't have to do this.
拜托 不是非要做这么绝吧
Please, John. Brother, don't do this.
求你了约翰 老兄 别这样
Fuck you, man.
去死吧你
Nah, I ain't leaving. I'm not leaving my house.
我就不走 我不会离开我的房♥子
You're gonna have to kill me.
除非你杀了我
I'm not leaving.
我就不走
You're gonna need stitches.
伤口需要缝针
I can do it myself or I can refer you
我可以给你缝 你也可以去奥斯丁
to a plastic surgeon in Austin.
找整形医生给你缝
I was born here.
我在这里出生
I have a right to be here.
我有权留在这里
When did he start burning people's houses down?
他什么时候开始烧人家房♥子的
Tonight.
今晚开始的
You were who you said you were,
你要真有你说的本事
you should have seen it coming.
你早就该预见到的
Yeah, well, you tell your husband
告诉你丈夫
I meant what I said.
我说的是真的
Ain't no avoiding it.
躲也躲不过
Avoiding what?
躲什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Must be under something.
肯定在什么下面
You're not gonna find it. No, I am gonna find it.
你找不到的 不 我就要找到
Well, at least it got you out of bed.
至少能让你起床了
I got out of bed...
既然我起床了
so I could join y'all for church.
就可以跟你一起去教堂
What?
什么
God damn it!
该死的
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表