剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Back up. Erika!
退后 艾瑞卡
Everybody, back up.
所有人退后
Get off the bridge!
离开桥
Erika!
艾瑞卡
Are you just gonna blow yourself up?
你是不是想炸死你自己
'Cause if that's what it is,
如果是这样
I'm not leaving this bridge, Evangeline.
我不会下桥的 伊万杰琳
I'm not.
我不走
You're just gonna have to blow me up, too.
你就把我一儿块炸死吧
Get out of my way!
闪开
It's empty!
车里是空的
It's empty! It's empty!
车里是空的 空的
It's empty!
车里是空的
Oh, Lord!
我的天
Nothing. It's zero.
倒计时到头了 什么都没发生
Okay, rangers, hold that gate.
管♥理♥员♥守住门
Get away from the fence. Everybody, back off.
离开围栏 都退后
Hold the fence. Hold the...
守住围栏 守住...
Back off! Back off!
退后 退后
Everyone, back off! Pull back!
所有人退后 撤退
Right there. Pull back!
在那里 撤退
There's too many of them. Let them go.
他们人太多了 放行吧
Let them go!
放行
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I don't understand.
我不明白
We need to go now. Okay, my car's over there. We can pack...
我们得走了 好 我车在那 我们收拾
No, we're going in. Matt.
不 我们往里走 马特
Mary, I need you to trust me.
玛丽 你信任我吗
We need to get you and the baby back in.
我们得把你和孩子带进去
Now is our chance. Do you trust me?
现在是个好机会 你信任我吗
Yes. Okay, let's go.
我信 好的 走吧
Matt, wait.
马特 等等
Wait!
等等
She's not yours.
她不是你的孩子
Hurry up.
快点
Nora.
诺拉
It's okay. You're safe.
没事了 这里很安全
Okay.
没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
没事了 你没事了
Yeah, I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Motherfucker.
他妈的
Motherfucker!
他妈的
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Can you hear me?
听得见我说话吗
I'm not fucking doing this again.
我不想再来一遍了
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Fuck!
操
Hello? Mr. Garvey?
喂 加维先生吗
Yeah?
有什么事
We're aware this isn't your jurisdiction.
出事了 这事虽然不是您管辖范围
You're a police officer, right?
但您是警官吧
Uh, that's right.
没错
Something terrible is happening in the lobby bar.
大堂发生了恶性事件
Another officer, he's being attacked.
一位警官受到攻击
I think they're gonna kill him.
可能会被杀死
I'll be right there.
我马上到
Yeah.
是的
Thank you, thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
You're all lovely people.
你们都很可爱
Who's next? Who wants to sing a song?
下一位是谁 谁想唱歌♥
Who wants to spin the wheel?
谁想转转盘
An officer of the law.
这位警官
Will you regale us with a tune, Officer?
愿意来献声一曲吗
No. I will. I want to.
不了 我来吧
All right, darling. Come on up.
好的 亲爱的 请上台来
The stage is yours.
舞台是你的了
What is this?
这是什么
Sorry, do I know you, mate?
不好意思 我们认识吗
Of course you fucking know me.
你当然认识我
We met on the bridge. You tied a noose around my neck.
我们在桥上见过 你还用绳索套我脖子
Oh, sure. I remember.
我想起来了
The uniform threw me off.
你穿着制♥服♥我没认出来
Did you call me? Call you?
你给我打电♥话♥了吗 打什么电♥话♥
I got a call. There was a cop getting attacked down here.
我接到电♥话♥ 说楼下有个警♥察♥遇袭
Only cop I see around here is you, Officer.
这里我就见到你一个警♥察♥
Suppose this crowd could turn on anyone
可能不会唱歌♥的人
if they can't sing for shit.
就会挨耍吧
Just tell me what I need to do to get back.
告诉我怎么才能回去
Why do you want to go back?
你为什么要回去
Because I have a family. Because I love them and I...
因为我有家庭 我爱他们 我...
Yes, you love your family. It's not your time.
是 你爱你家 人都死了
Still got so much to live for.
还有那么多留恋不舍
Oh, come on, be original, mate.
老兄 看开点吧
Why should you go back and the rest of us...
你为什么要回去而我们大家...
Because I deserve to.
因为我值得
You deserve to?
你值得吗
Yes. Now tell me how.
是的 告诉我怎么做吧
I already did.
我已经说了
Excuse me?
什么
If you want to get out of here, all you have to do is sing.
想离开这里 上去唱首歌♥就行
I don't believe you.
我不信
Why not?
为什么
Because it's stupid.
听上去太假了
Ah, the trial, it's beneath you.
是啊 这方法不衬你
It's not elegant enough. Too easy.
不够优雅 太简单了
You pushed a little girl into a well.
你都把一个小女孩推下井了
You don't want to sing?
还不肯唱歌♥吗
Who's next? Anybody?
下一个是谁
You're right. Don't do it. It's stupid.
你说得对 别唱了 太假了
How about you, Officer? You want a turn?
那位警官愿意唱一首吗
Give it a whirl.
转一下
Oh, that's a great one.
这首不错
Okay, the words are gonna come up right there.
这里会显示歌♥词
Will you start it?
开始吧
**I'm sitting in the railway station*
*我坐在火车站
**Got a ticket to my destination*
*手握赶往目的地的车票
**On a tour of one-night stands*
*演出只是一个晚上
**My suitcase and guitar in hand*
*惟有吉他和行李作伴
**And every stop is neatly planned*
*一个诗人 一个人的乐队
**For a poet and a one-man band*
*每趟旅程都已精心规划
**Homeward bound*
*启程回家
**I wish I was homeward bound *
*但愿我已启程回家
**Home, where my thought's escaping*
*家是我朝思暮想的地方
**Home, where my music's playing*
*家是我音乐响起的地方
**Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me*
*家中有我爱的人默默等待
**Every day is an endless stream*
*日子像一条无尽的河流
**of cigarettes and magazines*
*充斥着香烟和杂♥志♥
**And each town looks the same to me*
*每座城市于我而言都如此相似
**The movies and the factories*
*一样的电影 一样的工厂
**And every stranger's face I see*
*每张陌生的脸孔
**Reminds me that I long to be*
*都让我想起我的心愿
**Homeward bound*
*启程回家
**I wish I was*
*但愿我已启程
**Homeward bound*
*启程回家
**Home, where my thought's escaping*
*家是我朝思暮想的地方
**Home, where my music's playing *
*家是我音乐响起的地方
**Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me*
*家中有我爱的人默默等待
**Tonight I'll sing my songs again*
*今晚又一次唱起我的歌♥
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表