剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin?
凯文
Hey. Oh, hey, big girl.
大宝贝
Oh, God. Oh, thank God.
神啊 感谢上帝
Shh, it's okay.
没事了
Okay, let's go see.
好了 我们去看看
Oh, my God. Hey.
我的老天
What's happening? Nothing. It's okay.
怎么了 没什么 没事了
Go back to sleep, sweetheart. It's okay.
继续睡吧 宝贝 没事了
Kevin?
凯文
Kev... Kevin?
凯文
Fuck.
该死
She's still not answering. Wait. Get in the truck.
她还是不接 等等 上车
Hi, this is Kevin Garvey. Leave a message.
你好 我是凯文·加维 请留言
Kevin, where are you? Your truck is here.
凯文 你在哪儿 你的车在家
You need to call me.
回电♥话♥
Don't know where you are. You need to call me.
不知道你在哪儿 回电♥话♥
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Evie didn't come home last night.
伊维一整晚没回家
She was out with her friends and they're gone, too.
她和她朋友们出去了 朋友也不见了
Gone?
不见了
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck!
要命 真要命
No fucking cable.
没信♥号♥♥
Fuck.
要命
Okay.
好吧
911, what's your emergency?
911 您有什么紧急情况
Did... did it happen again?
是不是又发生了
Ma'am, can you repeat...
夫人 您能再说一遍吗
I can't find my... my boyfriend isn't here.
我找不到 我找不到我男友了
Did it... did it happen?
是不是发生了那件事
Ma'am, if you've experienced the earthquake...
夫人 如果您指的是地震
No, no, not the fucking earthquake.
不不 不是什么该死的地震
Not the fucking earthquake. Did it ha... did...
不是该死的地震 是不是那件事
are the people gone?
是不是有人消失了
Are they gone?
是不是消失了
Looks like you have some explaining to do, sport.
看来你有得解释了呢 小哥
Hey, have you seen my phone?
你看见我手♥机♥了吗
I had cigarettes in here.
我放在这里的烟呢
Maybe you smoked them while you were out sleepwalking.
也许是你出去梦游的时候抽了
Where'd you go?
你去哪儿了
I woke up in a drained pond.
我醒来发现自己在一个干掉的池塘里
When I crawled out, there was a car parked up on top.
我刚爬出来 就来了辆车停在旁边
A white Mercedes.
白色的梅赛德斯
It was empty.
车里空无一人
Then I saw another car coming.
然后又来了一辆车
It was John, the neighbor.
是约翰 咱们邻居
His son was with him.
他儿子和一起
I think my phone is probably up there.
我觉得我的手♥机♥可能落那里了
They're gonna find it.
会被他们找到的
I think I should tell the cops.
我觉得我应该报♥警♥
Tell them what?
报♥警♥说什么
You're gonna say you don't remember anything
说你什么也不记得了
before you woke up in the exact spot where our neighbor's daughter
不知道自己醒来时怎么会在
and her two friends disappeared from?
邻居家的女儿和她两个朋友失踪的地方
Wait, Evie's missing?
等等 伊维失踪了
This your truck parked out front?
外面停的是你的车吗
Yeah.
是
Putting together a search and rescue out the woods.
我们要组个救援队 去树林里搜救
Gonna need to rig some winches.
需要装几个绞盘
Think you can help us out?
你能帮我们吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Just follow me over here.
跟着我走
Yes, I'll unhook my trailer over here. All right.
我去拿拖车的钩子 好的
Need help? No.
要帮忙吗 不用
This area is restricted.
本区域已封锁
We need you to stay behind the line.
请站在警戒线后
Come in. Go, go.
进来 走 走
Stay behind the tape, please. Whoa, hold on.
请站在警戒线后面 等等
Do not park your vehicle here.
别把车停在这儿
There's a table up the road for volunteers.
志愿者请到前面去填表
Jesus.
天啊
You woke up down there?
你醒来时在那下面吗
Yeah.
是的
I came up that embankment.
我从那侧堤坝上来的
That's when I saw the car.
然后我就看到了那辆车
You should get down there.
你应该到那下面去
If someone else finds your phone,
如果有谁捡到了你的手♥机♥
you can say you just lost it today.
你可以说是今天刚丢的
That's pretty fucking smart.
这主意相当不错
Thanks.
谢谢
You might want to start at the car and work your way back down.
你可能得先回那辆车旁边 然后再下去
Where are you going? To find the girls.
你去哪里 去找那几个女孩儿
Hey. Can I help you?
你好 需要帮忙吗
Oh, I'm part of the rescue. I brought the winch in.
我是救援队的 绞盘是我带来的
Wristband. Sorry?
手环 什么
I need to scan your wristband.
我需要扫描一下你的手环
Oh, yeah. Of course.
好的 没问题
We had to close the park down.
我们必须关闭公园
Make sure everyone belongs here.
确保没有外人混入
It says temporary, but we just bought a house, so...
这写着暂时居民 但我们买♥♥了栋房♥子
They told us to keep wearing it.
他们让我们继续戴着手环
You bought a house? Where?
你买♥♥了栋房♥子 在哪儿
Stanton.
斯坦顿
You have an address?
你有地址吗
It's 41, I think.
我觉得是41号♥
You think? Yeah.
你觉得 是的
Vega, that's my neighbor.
维加 那是我邻居
Oh, yeah, sure, John.
好的 约翰
Want to give us a hand?
要来帮忙吗
Yeah.
好的
Take that.
拿着这个
Thanks for coming out.
感谢各位前来
We appreciate you helping us with this.
感谢各位前来相助
You see anything that don't belong, don't touch it.
你看到任何异常事物 不要触碰
Leave a ribbon, find one of us.
放一条带子 寻找工作人员
Let's go.
出发吧
God be in my head and in my understanding.
上帝存于我的脑海和认知中
God be in mine eyes and in my looking.
上帝存于我的双眼和视线中
God be at mine end and at my departing.
上帝存于我的终结和归途中
We are the 9,261. We are spared.
我们小镇9261人 我们被赦免了
We are the 9,261.
我们小镇9261人
We are spared.
我们被赦免了
For that, we are grateful.
我们为此心存感激
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Our Father who art in heaven,
我们在天上的父
hallowed be thy name.
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Oh... shit.
该死
Okay.
好吧
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I heard about your sister.
我听说了你姐姐的事
My dad and Nora went to go help, you know, look for her.
我爸爸和诺拉去帮忙了 去找她
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are you wet?
你身上怎么湿了
Do you know how to fix a sink?
你知道怎么修水槽吗
That's it.
水停了
I got it? Yeah.
我修好了吗 对
You got it.
你修好了
Sorry I bothered you.
不好意思麻烦你
Didn't know what else to do.
我也不知道还能怎么办
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表