剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
We should support them. That's what neighbors do.
我们该支持他们 是邻居理应如此
Oh, shit. Fuck.
该死的
Fuck.
该死
Have you seen my batteries?
你看见我的电池了吗
The batteries for my ears.
我助听器的电池
They're not in the kitchen drawer.
厨房♥抽屉里没有
You want me to run out to the pharmacy?
要我去药房♥买♥♥吗
No, I have some upstairs.
不用 楼上还有
You think this is on me?
你觉得这事怪我吗
What?
什么事
People throwing rocks through our window.
人们朝咱家窗户扔石头
You think it's because of what I do?
你觉得是因为我的所做作为吗
That man that you beat the shit out of this morning,
那个今早被你暴打一顿的男人
he thinks it's because he was selling our water.
他觉得挨打是因为卖♥♥我们的水
No, he was selling lies.
不 他在贩卖♥♥谎言
Then why'd you take his palm print?
那你为什么取他的掌纹
Because I seem to recall there being one left
我回想起我们女儿消失时
on the car that our daughter disappeared from.
坐的那辆车上也留了个掌纹
Let's just call this what it is.
我♥干♥脆直说了吧
What is it?
怎么回事
You need to hit people because you need to hit people.
你纯粹就是为了打人而打人
I'm trying.
我在努力
I know, babe.
我知道 宝贝
SPF 75? What a joke.
防晒指数75吗 开什么玩笑
Anything over 30 is basically useless.
指数大于30的基本没什么用
We're going to visit Matt.
我们要去看马特
Do you want to come to the fundraiser with us
你是想和我们一起去募捐会
or go with your dad?
还是和你♥爸♥爸一起
Actually, Michael asked me.
其实迈克尔问过我了
How do his parents feel about that?
他的父母怎么看
I don't think that he asked them.
我觉得他没问他们
And I'm not really asking you either.
我也不太想问你的想法
Well, if you were, I'd say he's a sweet guy
如果你要问的话 我会说他是个很好的男孩
and I'm happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, I'll see you there?
好 那我们到时候见吧
See you there.
到时候见
Hello. Miss Durst, please don't hang up.
喂 杜斯特小姐 请别挂电♥话♥
It's Allison Hebert again.
还是艾莉森·赫伯特
If I could have one moment, please?
能占用您一点时间吗 拜托了
What do you want?
你想干什么
I need to apologize for my colleague Dr. Cuarto.
我要替我的同事夸尔托博士道歉
He's a great scientist,
他是个出色的科学家
but he lacks people skills.
但为人处世不太擅长
He should not have come to your home
他不该未经允许
to collect the data from you without permission.
就到您家采集数据
Data? Yes.
数据 是的
I must say the measurements he took were very promising.
不得不说他测量到的数据非常有价值
Very.
意义重大
If you'd allow us, we could guarantee their accuracy
您允许的话 我们会在实验室条件下
by replicating them in laboratory conditions.
进行复♥制♥ 准确度可以保证
You think I'm a lens?
你们觉得我是透镜吗
You're familiar with this theory?
您了解这个理论吗
Not really. I don't...
不 不是很了解
I just read an article.
就是读过一篇文章
Miss Durst, you moved to Jarden,
杜斯特女士 您搬到了佳顿镇
a town with no departures,
那里本来没有突离事件
and that very night three girls disappeared,
而就在当晚三个女孩失踪了
one of whom lived next door to you.
其中一个还就住在您的隔壁
Yes, we believe you are a lens.
所以是的 我们认为您是透镜
Why? Do you know why me?
为什么 你知道为什么是我吗
Well, this is where our research is, um...
这正是我们的研究
divisive.
存在分歧的地方
I would like very much to discuss this in person.
我们希望能当面与您讨论此事
Please just tell me.
现在就告诉我吧
Miss Durst, we believe that the demon Azrael
杜斯特女士 我们认为死神亚兹拉尔
has chosen you as his earthbound instrument.
将您选为他在人间的实体了
This entity resides in you through no fault of your own
他的灵体在您体内并不是您的错
and is responsible for the chaos that surrounds you
您身边也许还有其他怪事发生
and possibly many others.
都是拜他所赐
Dr. Cuarto and I have contacted the Vatican...
我和夸尔托博士联♥系♥了梵蒂冈的
Hey!
谁呀
Hey!
谁呀
Why'd you run? I was just dropping off...
为什么要跑 我就放个...
Wait, wait, wait. Say it again and say it slow.
等等 再说一遍 说慢点儿
What the fuck is this?
这是什么
That's a pie.
这是个派
Why'd you send it to my house?
为什么送到我家
Well, 'cause I know you're in pain.
因为我知道你很痛苦
John got a pie on his birthday.
约翰过生日也收到了派
We weren't in pain then.
那时候我们可不痛苦
You weren't?
你们不痛苦吗
Is this about Michael coming to pray with me?
是因为迈克尔跟我一起祷告了吗
What?
什么
Oh, he didn't tell you.
他没告诉你
I'm not gonna say this again.
我话不说二遍
Stay away from my family.
离我们家人远点儿
I know what I did.
我知道自己做过什么
And I know I can never make it right.
我也知道永远无法弥补
And I also know that you wish it wasn't so,
我还知道你不希望事实如此
but I am your family, Erika.
但我是你的家人 艾瑞卡
You want to take a bird with you?
你想带只鸟走吗
Why the fuck would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛带鸟走
I come bearing gifts.
我带礼物来了
Thanks. Yummy.
谢谢 好东西
That was for you. No, we share everything here.
那是给你的 不 我们这里一切共享
Hello, my love.
你好 亲爱的
I'm sorry you have to come out here again.
很抱歉你又得来这儿
Not all the people are degenerates.
并非所有人都堕落
So this is, what, your new congregation?
这些人是谁 你的新会众
Nah, just a bunch of folks who needed a little guidance.
不是 就是一群需要指引的人
And all you had to do to win
要赢得他们的尊重
their respect was humiliate yourself in the stocks.
你能做的就是在木头架子上羞辱自己
No, all I had to do was refuse to let someone else take my place.
不 我只是拒绝别人来替我受罪
Suffering breeds compassion.
苦难让人心生同情
Nobody does it like you, Matt.
没人像你这样 马特
You clean the tube every night?
你们每晚都清洗导管吗
Of course.
当然
And we got the bed like you had back in Mapleton.
我们还弄来张床和你们在梅普尔顿用的一样
They're expensive. You and Kevin didn't have to do that.
这些东西很贵 你和凯文不必这么做
It's fine. We rented it.
没事 我们租的
The OB appointment is this Friday,
孕检预约在这周五
So we'll pick you up on the way out of town.
我们出镇的时候捎上你
I bet you're looking forward to that, huh?
你肯定很期待吧
Get our first peek.
就要见宝宝第一面了
Hear the heartbeat.
听听宝宝的心跳
Any sign of her...
她有没有
waking up?
要醒来的迹象
No, Matt.
没有 马特
Give her time.
给她点儿时间
You look nice.
你今天真漂亮
Going somewhere special?
要去什么特殊场合吗
Oh, we're going to the fundraiser
我们要去一个募捐会
for the families of the missing girls.
是为失踪女孩儿们的家人办的
They need money to continue the search, so...
继续寻人需要钱 所以...
What?
怎么了
You bringing Mary?
你要带玛丽去吗
Yeah, we're going straight from here.
是啊 我们从这儿直接过去
What, Matt?
怎么了 马特
The Murphys don't believe what happened to her.
墨菲家的人不相信她身上发生的事
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表