剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
Why are you here? What did you do, Laurie?
你为什么来这儿 你做了什么 劳里
Are you okay, Kevin?
你没事吧 凯文
Yeah, I'm okay.
没事 我没事
I'm great. I'm terrific.
我很好 不能更好了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I shouldn't have come here.
我不该到这里来
I'm... I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
No, no.
别 别
No, you don't leave.
别走 你别走
You gonna leave?
你要走吗
You don't leave!
你不能走
Hey, Laurie, fine. Good.
劳里 好吧 很好
Good, go home.
很好 回家去
Go home! Go home!
回家去 回家去吧
Kevin.
凯文
Hey, man.
你好 老兄
You got the flier?
你拿到传♥单♥了吗
The what?
什么
Oh, well, there was a palm print found
在女孩儿们失踪的那辆车上
on the car that the girls disappeared from.
发现了一个手印
Figured I'd give all the innocent men
我打算给所有无辜的人一个机会
an opportunity to get on the right list.
好让他们证明自己的清白
But you're not here for that.
但是你不是因为这个来的
Actually, I was...
实际上 我在
I was hoping you might be able to help me out with this.
我在想你也许可以帮我把这个弄掉
Your idea or Nora's?
是你的主意还是诺拉的
It's hers. Yeah.
是她的 是啊
Well, your secret is safe with me.
我会帮你保密的
Good.
太好了
Cedric, go grab the cutters.
塞德里克 去拿把钳子过来
You know where they are?
你知道在哪儿吗
Somewhere.
某个地方
While you're here, you mind?
既然你都来了 介意拓个手印吗
Me? Yeah, you.
我吗 是的 你
Oh, yeah.
可以
Just press it down right there in the ink.
在这儿按一下印泥
Your other hand.
你另一只手
There we go.
好了
HandiWipes are free.
免费提供擦手巾
Your name? Kevin Garvey.
你的名字 凯文·加维
Good.
好的
Another innocent man exonerated.
又证明了一个好人的清白
Thanks for doing that, Kevin.
谢谢你的支持 凯文
You're welcome.
不客气
No cutters, man. Couldn't find them.
没有钳子 老兄 我找不到
T.J. Must have taken them home with him.
肯定是T.J.把它们打回家了
Why would he do that?
他带回家干嘛
Sorry, man. But... oh, you know who can help you out?
抱歉 老兄 不过知道谁能帮你吗
Locksmith right down on Fuller there.
富勒旁边的那个锁大♥师♥
Nate. Tell him I sent you.
内特 跟他说是我让你过去的
Good. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yeah.
不客气
Well, that's that.
真有意思
You went there to get free
你去那儿是为了得到自♥由♥
and you got caught.
但结果却被抓到了
You know, the only time in my life
你知道吗 这一生中唯一让我
that I felt truly free, Kevin,
真正感到自♥由♥的时刻 凯文
was when I picked up that piece of glass
是我捡起那块玻璃碎片
and I stuck it in my neck.
插♥进♥自己脖子的那一刻
You were holding me in your arms
你把我抱在怀里
and I looked up into your eyes
我看着你的双眼
and you were so afraid.
我看得出你十分恐惧
But I wasn't.
但我并没有
Because it was finally over.
因为这一切终于结束了
That's freedom.
这才是真正的自♥由♥
Did you fix it?
你搞定了吗
She's not returning my calls.
她不回我的电♥话♥
You gonna tell me what you did?
你打算告诉我你做了什么吗
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
I'll bet it's not.
我敢说没那么复杂
Are you pretending?
你是在假装吗
Pretending what?
假装什么
I believed you when you said that you loved Nora.
你说爱诺拉的时候 我相信了你
And you said that you wanted to adopt Lily.
你还说你想要收养莉莉
And you said you wanted us all to be a family.
你还说你希望我们能成为一家人
That's all I want.
我确实希望如此
Then what are you going to do, Dad?
那你打算怎么做呢 爸爸
I don't know.
我不知道
Please figure it out. I know.
拜托你想清楚 我明白
This is twice now, so...
这是第二次了 所以
Kevin, I know.
凯文 我知道的
I'm gonna leave first thing in the morning.
我明天一早就会走
I promise. You didn't need to...
我保证 你不需要
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
What? Can I talk to you?
什么 我能跟你谈谈吗
Okay.
可以
What is she wearing?
她穿的什么的衣服
What? Patti.
什么 帕蒂
When you see her, what is she wearing?
你见到她的时候 她穿的什么衣服
She's wearing white.
她穿白色的衣服
The same thing as when she died?
和她死的时侯穿的一样吗
I don't know. It's just white.
我不知道 就是白色的
Can I get one of those?
能给我一根吗
Yeah.
可以
Where did you hide them?
你把它们藏在哪儿
What?
什么
Your cigarettes.
你的烟
When we were married, where did you hide them?
我们结婚的时候 你把烟藏在哪儿
Oh, I... in the trunk of my car.
藏在我车子的后备箱里
I also stuck a pack under the mailbox
我还在信箱下面藏了一包
for when I went on runs.
出去工作的时候方便拿
It's fucking great smoking.
吸烟真♥他♥妈♥的爽
Yeah.
可不
So what kinds of things does she say to you?
她对你说了些什么
Well, she told me not to tell Nora about her.
她让我不要跟诺拉提起她
'Cause Nora would leave.
不然诺拉会离开你
Yeah.
是的
And she was right.
她说的没错
Yeah, I guess she was.
可能没错吧
And now that Nora's gone,
既然诺拉已经走了
what kinds of things does Patti say?
帕蒂又说了些什么
Nope.
没什么
Nothing?
什么都没有吗
No.
没有
Kevin, a few hours ago, you were yelling at me
凯文 几个小时以前你还冲我吼
to go home and now we're here.
要我回家 现在我们却坐在这里
Is she telling you to do something?
是她吩咐你去做什么事了吗
Something you don't want to do?
一些你不想做的事
I'm assuming she's not here right now.
我猜她现在肯定不在这里
No.
不在
And she wasn't at the gate when you saw me earlier?
今天你在镇门口见到我的时候 她也不在吧
No, she...
不在 她
Well, that makes sense.
这就说得通了
It does?
怎么说得通
She'd want to stay as far away from me as possible.
她想要离我越远越好
Why?
为什么
Because I can prove she doesn't exist.
因为我能证明她不存在
How?
怎么证明
I could ask you to make her tell you something
我会让你问她一些事
that only she and I would know and she wouldn't be able to do it.
这些事只有她和我知道 她肯定说不出来
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表