剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表
The mind.
人的大脑啊
You cannot trust the mind, for it will play tricks on you.
不能相信你的大脑 因为它会捉弄你
And we all know who tricks are for.
我们都知道谁最爱捉弄人了
Kids.
小孩子
I'm gonna use the restroom.
我要去趟卫生间
Copy that. Standing by.
收到 正在待命
She's here.
她来了
Hello, hello, hello.
大家好 大家好
Senator, this is Kevin Garvey.
参议员 这位是凯文·加维
Kevin?
凯文
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Would you like some water, Senator?
想喝点儿水吗 参议员
Never touch the stuff.
我不喝外面的东西
Kevin, I'm sorry about all the security.
凯文 抱歉这里戒备如此森严
I don't know if Gladys told you,
不知道格拉迪斯是否跟你说了
but we received credible intelligence
我们有可靠情报称
that someone may be trying to assassinate me.
有人好像要暗♥杀♥我
Now why do you think someone would want to do that?
你觉得为什么有人要这么做
Murder me?
要谋杀我
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
It's because I stick to you, Kevin.
因为我一直跟着你 凯文
Throughout history assassins have never
从古至今 刺客从不是
been motivated by money or revenge.
为金钱或复仇而杀人
They're motivated by beliefs.
他们是为了信仰
And their targets embody a belief
而他们的目标使他们的信仰实体化
that enrages their would-be assassins.
这种信仰激发了他们成为刺客的欲望
Why?
为什么
Because secretly, they share that belief.
因为他们在私底下都认同这种信仰
John Wilkes Booth loved black people.
约翰·威尔克斯·布斯喜欢黑人
Hated slavery. Hated it.
憎恨奴隶制 恨之入骨
Did you know that? I did not, Senator.
你知道吗 不知道 参议员
Well, he did.
他就是那样
But he still popped Lincoln right in his stovepipe.
但还是一枪打死了头戴高礼帽的林肯
Emancipated from life.
一命呜呼
So I'm gonna ask you again.
所以我再问你一次
Why do you think someone would want to kill me?
你觉得为什么有人要杀我
You tell me.
你说为什么
Because they'd rather put a bullet in my head
因为他们宁愿杀了我
than accept my truth.
也不愿接受我的真理
And what is your truth?
你的真理是什么
Well, shit, Kevin,
太可惜了 凯文
you wrote me a check for $50,000.
你还给我写了张五万块的支票呢
What do you think my truth is?
你觉得我的真理是什么
You want to destroy families.
你想破坏人们的家庭
Write that down.
快记下来
That is fucking brilliant.
这简直太绝妙了
Our polls say our message is confusing.
民♥意♥调查说我们的主旨不明确
You just nailed it.
你帮我们明确了
I want to destroy families.
我想破坏人们的家庭
The other day I was in Northboro, Iowa,
有一天我在爱荷华州的诺斯波罗
and I met a young man.
遇见一个年轻人
I was working my way through the crowd shaking hands
我正边跟大家握手边穿过人群
and I see this fellow and he's waiting for me
看见那家伙在等我
and he has a baby in his arms.
还抱着一个婴儿
And I'm thinking to myself,
当时我心里想
"Shit, now I'm gonna have to kiss that thing
"该死 现在我得亲那小家伙了
because that's what one must endure if you want to get elected."
想在竞选中获胜就必须得忍♥受这个"
So I pucker up,
于是我撅起嘴准备亲
and you know what that young man does?
你知道那年轻人干了什么吗
He hands me the baby and he just walks away.
他把孩子递给我就走了
He gave me his child and he disappeared.
他把自己的孩子给我就消失了
Police couldn't find him.
警♥察♥找不到他
No wife or mother stepped forward to claim it.
也没有妻子或母亲出面对此负责
And that baby is now in an orphanage
现在那个孩子在孤儿院
and it's gonna be fine.
而且一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna grow up
他会长大成人
and it's gonna have difficulty attaching to people
会很难喜欢上别人
and it's gonna have difficulty giving and accepting love.
会很难付出爱 接受爱
But, Kevin, that is no longer a difficulty.
可是 凯文 那不再是种麻烦了
It is a strength.
而是一种优势
It is a survival mechanism.
这就是生存机制
Because on October 14,
因为在♥十♥月♥十四日那天
attachment and love became extinct.
就不再有什么喜欢和爱了
In an instant, it became cosmically, abundantly clear
那一瞬间 大家都深刻地明白
that you can lose anyone at any time.
你随时都可能失去身边的人
Our cave collapsed, Kevin.
我们的洞穴崩塌了 凯文
Now, we can spend all our time digging through the rubble
我们可以把所有时间都花在挖掘废墟上
looking for signs of life,
搜寻生命迹象
or we can transform.
或者我们可以改变
Do you mind if I ask you, Kevin,
我能冒昧问一句吗 凯文
How you first heard about what we are trying to do?
你起初是从什么途径听说我们所致力的事业
How you heard about the Guilty Remnant?
你是从哪里听说沉默赎罪会的
No.
没问题
My wife left me. Joined up.
我妻子离开我 加入了沉默赎罪会
That must have been painful.
那一定很痛苦
No more painful than when Neil left you.
没有尼尔离开你时那么痛苦
Okay, we are done here.
好了 别再说了
No, that's okay, Gladys.
没关系 格拉迪斯
Wayne, will you shoot this motherfucker in the face for me?
韦恩 能替我冲这混♥蛋♥脸上开一枪吗
I'm kidding.
我是开玩笑的
Lighten up, guys.
大家都放轻松
My donors have been warned not to use that name,
我的捐赠人都被警告禁止提那个名字
but fortunately I don't give a shit about Neil.
不过还好 我一点儿都不在乎尼尔
He gave lots of shits.
他惹出了很多麻烦事
Well, received, technically.
准确地说是招来了很多麻烦
Right on his chest.
正中胸口
Well, anyhoo, fuck Neil.
管他的 去他的尼尔
Let's get that photo done, shall we?
我们去搞定那张合影好吗
Yeah.
好的
Oh, do you mind if I use the bathroom?
我能用一下卫生间吗
Remember to leave the seat down.
记得把马桶座圈放下来
Okay, I will.
好 我会的
Shit!
该死
No! No, I'm not her!
不 不 我不是她
Please, please, stop.
求你了 快住手
I'm not her. I'm not Patti Levin.
我不是她 我不是帕蒂·莱文
My name is Rhonda Gennero.
我叫朗达·吉尼罗
I'm from Lowell, Massachusetts.
我来自马萨诸塞的洛厄尔
They found me on Facebook.
他们是在脸书上找到我的
The campaign, they paid me. They paid me.
是他们花钱雇我参加竞选的 是他们雇我的
They even sent me to Colombia...
他们甚至还送我去哥伦比亚
for plastic surgery
去做整容手术
so I'd look even more like her.
让我看起来更像她
I'm... I'm a double.
我... 我是替身
I'm a decoy.
我就是个诱饵
I've never even met her.
我甚至都没有见过她
Whatever she's done to you, please, please don't kill me.
无论她对你做了什么 请不要杀我
I'm not her.
我不是她
Good-bye, Patti.
再见 帕蒂
No!
不
Why am I still here?
为什么我还在这里
You said as soon as I was done, it'd be over.
你说只要我完成暗♥杀♥ 一切就会结束
Why isn't it over?
为什么还没有结束
Why isn't what over?
什么为什么还没结束
Stop fucking with me.
别跟我兜圈子
I'm sick of meeting in fucking parking garages.
我受够了到停车场里偷偷摸摸见面
I did it, I did what you told me to do.
我做了 我按你说的做了
Why am I still here?
为什么我还在这里
剧集 | 守望尘世(2014) | 导航列表