剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
我只是想弄清楚我们到底在追谁
I just wanted to clarify who exactly we're chasing.
我们是否还是好人
I mean, whether or not we're still the good guys.
我也想过 -然后呢
I've given it some thought. - And?
然后我也不知道我们是不是好人
And I have no idea if we're the good guys.
你能击中吗
Have you got a shot?
不能 长官
No shot yet, ma'am.
那等你能击中的时候 一定要开枪
And when you get the shot, you take the shot.
你来开车 -什么
Take the wheel. - What?
我接下来要做的
What I'm about to do
是件吊炸天的事
is gonna be pretty fucking cool,
但却十分致命 所以
but probably fatal, so, you know,
你可千万别爱上我了
try not to fall in love with me.
现在说这话有点晚了吧
It's too late for that, isn't it?
我知道 我也希望自己能不死
I know, I really hope I don't die.
我天 她真是吊炸天了
Oh, my Godl She's a badass!
而且也太特么疯狂了
Which is fucking crazy!
阿奇
ARCHIE! !
你得去帮乔治
You've got to help George.
不
No.
我要留下来帮你
I've got to stay and help you.
好了 下车 -我们该怎么办
AII right, get out- What do we do?
下车就行 -我的枪没子弹了
Just get out. - My gun's empty.
我的也是
Yea, mine to.
指着他们就行
Just point it at them.
假装一下
Pretend it.
都结束了 乔治
It's over, George.
机器已经被毁了
The machine has been destroyed.
所有知道如何操作的人都死了
Everyone who knew how it worked is dead.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
你需要弄明白
You need to learn.
你说的对
You were right.
我不知道自己是个什么样的人
I didn't know what kind of man I was.
你就是个魔鬼
You're fucking evil.
我不是
I'm not.
我只是个实际的人
I'm practical.
人们有时候只是分不清这两者而已
People just don't seem to be able to tell the difference sometimes.
莎拉懂了可你不懂
Sarah understood what you couldn't.
这事比你个人要重要的多
That this was bigger than you.
这比你能不能回得了家要重要很多
That it matters more than whether or not you can get home.
你特么干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你母亲的
Your mother's.
带她们回家吧
Let's take them home.
也许得跑了
Maybe run.
你们坐好系上安全带
Just strap yourself in.
因为我还要
Yeah, because I still got
我靠
Jesus Christ.
我都忘了你还在这呢
I forgot you were still here.
你们把我丢在这的啊
You left me here.
是 我知道 你赶紧去驾驶舱
Yeah, I know. Just get into the cockpit
发动飞机吧
and start the engine.
没人会开枪打我吗
No one's going to shoot me?
不不 你要是去开飞机
No, No Not unless you start
就没人开枪 赶紧啊
flying Fucking plane, come on.
该死 快点
Damn, hurry up.
你最好抓住点啥 -是 是
You might want to hold on something. Yea, yea, yea
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好的
Everything's going to be fine.
一定要管用 一定要管用 一定要管用
Can't you work? Can't you work? Can't you work?
乔治
George!
好了 加速
OK Done! Punch it!
你知道吗
You know,
我完全不知道
I've got no idea
这样到底行不行
if this is even going to work.
2024年7月22日
July 22nd, 2024.
7月22日
July 22nd.
我们摆脱了三周的循环
We're out of the three- week loop.
时间旅行代表着勇气
Time travel represents courage
它代表了人类的好奇心和忍♥耐力
It represents human curiosity and endurance
它象征着我们渴望寻找答案
It is a symbol of our desire to seek out answers
以检验我们世界的极限 推动我们对自己的理解
To test the limits of our world and push our understanding of who we are
它是一种伟大的工具还是一种可怕的武器 完全取决于制♥造♥它的人
Whether is a great tool or a terrible weapon is entirely down to the people who will yeild it
创造时间旅行者 让他们相信我们物种天生的善良
To create time travelers to believe in the innate goodness of our species.
这是赋予人类一份礼物
It is to entrust humanity with a gift
并相信人类会用它来追求奇迹
and to believe that it will use it in the pursuit of wonder
而不是毁灭的欲望
rather than the desire for destruction.
没人能保证我们的发现会让世界变得更美好
There are no guarantees that our discoveries will make the world a better place.
只是如果停止寻找发现会让我们变得更为贫穷
Just the guarantee that to stop looking for them leaves us all poorer.
会将我们进一步推向黑暗
All further in the darkness.
推回到我们很久以前走出来的洞穴
Further back into the caves that we left so long ago.
所以 让我们一起探索 看看它可能会把我们带到哪里
So let us explore together and see where it might take us.
更好
For good?
还是更糟
Or for ill?
欢迎来到拉撒路计划 乔治
Welcome to the Lazarus Project, George.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
我们可以自救
We save ourselves.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表