剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
你对他们来说就是弃子
You had become disposable to them, a loose end.
他们担心你们会落到别人手里
They were worried, you'd fall into the wrong hands.
比如我们
Like ours.
他们害怕我们会逼你做事
They were afraid because of what we're going to make you do.
你打算让我做什么
What are you gonna make me do?
我们打算让你给我们也造个时间机器
We' re going to make you build us a time machine.
嘿 你要不要 -好
Hey. Wanna- Uh, yeah.
是我认为的那个吗 -是
That's what I thought is it? - Yeah.
你没事吧
You all right? -
晚点你要干什么 -没事
What are you doing later? - Uh, nothing, really.
晚点有几个人会在我的公♥寓♥门口打架
A couple of guys that get into a fight outside my flat later.
还挺逗的 如果你想看的话可以过来
It' s pretty funny, if you want to come and have a look.
刚才 是怎么回事 -没怎么 什么都不是
What- - What was that? - Nothing. It was nothing.
我想你
I miss you.
你都不敲门了吗
Don't you knock anymore?
你都不锁门了吗 -我给你带了早餐
Do you not lock your door anymore? - I brought you breakfast.
是什么 -牛角面包
What is it? - It's called a croissant.
巴黎上流社会正流行
Parisian high society are talking about them.
你就直接说牛角面包就行 不用补充那么多
You can just say croissant without doing a whole bit about it.
是 可我喜欢赶流行 我认为你也喜欢
Yeah, but I like to be adorable. And I think you like that, too.
如果你能快点 我们可以赶12: 50的航♥班♥到希斯罗机场
If you hurry, we can make the 12: 50 back to Heathrow.
我不去伦敦
I'm not going to London.
为什么 -今天我还有事
Why not? - Got something I need to do today.
我们刚刚找到了一个时间中断的科学家 还有比这更重要的事吗
We just found one of the Time Break scientists. Something bigger than that?
我找到了一个线索 -什么线索 -安全屋的
I got a lead. - On what? - A safe house.
你要解释一下吗
Do you want to extrapolate on that?
我们带走珍妮特的时候 把她女儿也一并带走了
When we took Janet, we took her daughter too.
我们按指示要把她交给一个男人 我们也那么做了
We were instructed to hand her over to a man. And so we did.
我想找到那个人 因为我想知道那个小姑娘
I'd like to find that man, because I' d like to find out what happened
最后怎么样了 -你也只是听命行事
to that little girl. - You were following orders.
让人做恶的命令
They were bad orders.
那个安全屋呢
And this safe house?
我认为他就躲在了那 -好吧
I think that' s where he' s hiding out. - Okay.
我跟你一起去 -我没让你跟我一起
Well, IIl come with you. - I didn' t ask you to.
就是说啊 真是太没礼貌了
Yeah, which was very rude of you.
行吧 一起就一起 -天 你还不怎么高兴似的
Fine. You can come. - Gee, don't sound too pleased about it.
你打血清了
You got the serum?
对 -他们告诉你
Yeah. - They tell you about the memories,
会恢复记忆的事了吗 -他们说 我可能会不太喜欢
how they come back? - They said, I m not gonna enjoy it.
因为我可能被杀了很多次
I may have been killed many, many times.
当然 你也可能会记起些好事
Well, you might remember some good stuff, as well. -
你呢 -有些好 有些坏
Did you? - Some good. Some bad.
有些好 有些坏 -嗯
Some good, some bad. - Yeah. -
你能给我讲讲格雷博士吗 你怎么遇到她的
Can you tell me about Dr. Gray? How did you meet her?
我喜欢读晦涩难懂的医学杂♥志♥ 就是我的一个爱好吧
I like reading obscure medical journals. It's, um, kind of a hobby.
我看到了她写的论文 一些有关时间旅行的疯话
I saw a paper she'd written, some mad piece on the theory of time travel.
我就跳过去了 心想可能就是些古怪的想法
I started skimming it, thinking it would be nothing but a bunch of crackpot ideas,
但后来我意识到并不是
but then I realised it wasn t.
我是说 那些想法的确很古怪 绝对是世间罕有
I mean, the ideas were outlandish. Completely out of this world.
但是 但它是以事实为基础的
But- - But they were grounded in something real.
所以后来你就成为她的信徒了
So, what, you became a disciple?
我们是这么称呼自己的 我们真的是一心追随她
That's the name we gave ourselves. We were really dedicated to her.
对我们来说
She was
她就像是个神一般的存在
Godlike to us.
她过世的你们一定很难受吧 -她是被谋杀的
Must have been really difficult when she died. - When she was murdered.
你为什么觉得她是被谋杀的 -因为他们知道我们知道了
Why do you think someone would kill her? - Because they knew what we knew.
这不是疯狂的言论
That it wasn' t mad.
这是可能实现的
It was all possible.
有些人会想尽一切办法来阻止这一切
Some people will do anything to stop progress.
我会在几周后的瑞士醒来
I' m gonna wake up back in Switzerland in a few weeks.
又回到逃亡的日子里 -至少现在你有可去之处了 你有我们
Back running for my life. At least you' ve got somewhere to run to now. You' ve got us.
我不是
I'm not...
我不是个勇敢的人
I' m not a brave man.
你并不知道自己是个什么样的人
Well, you don t know what kind of man you are yet.
乔治
George?
当回忆涌现的时候
When the memories come.
感觉会有多真实
how real will they feel?
感觉就像是昨天
Like they were yesterday.
当我第一次看见你 我心如鹿撞
♪When I first saw you, Something stirred within me ♪
你站在雨中 性感迷人
♪`You were standing sultry In the rain ♪
如果我可以抱着你
♪`If Icould've held you♪
我会毫不犹豫
♪`I would' ve held you ♪
这是血清 莎拉
It's a serum, Sarah.
会帮你记起你失去的时光
It will help you remember the time you' ve lost.
那我会失去什么 乔治
And what did I lose, George?
告诉他 告诉他
Just tell him. Just tell him.
告诉他 告诉他 告诉他
Tell him, tell him, tell him.
自己被人喜欢谁都高兴吧 除非是被他们讨厌的人喜欢
Everybody likes to be fancied, unless it's someone they find repulsive,
无论如何 那种情况是挺糟糕的 但你不讨人厌啊
in which case, that' s a bad situation. But you' re not repulsive.
实际上你是个很吸引人的女人
You are, in fact, what I would call an attractive woman
在卫生间里跟自己说话
talking to herself in a toilet.
穿着一条漂亮的裙子
You're wearing a nice dress.
你喝了三杯半
You've had three and a half pints
还洗了点可能是可♥卡♥因♥吧
and one line of what I assume was cocaine.
你现在就走过去告诉他
You're gonna go down and tell him
你不想再跟他做朋友了 当然要用性感的方式来说
that you're ready to ruin the friendship. In a sexy way.
就这么去做吧
And that's just what you're gonna do.
打扰一下 嗨 我会在拉斯伯恩下车
Excuse me. Hi, um, I' m getting off at Rathborne Place.
好的 -以防万一
Okay. Just in case
你也在拉斯伯恩下车 然后你可能会觉得
you were also getting off at Rathborne Place and you thought I was,
我在跟踪你什么的 -行吧
uh, following you. Right.
我 我不是 -好的
Wel|, Im- - I m not. - Okay.
我还真是在拉斯伯恩下车 -好吧
I am actually getting off at Rathborne Place. - Oh. Okay.
那我就有点好奇了 你该不是在跟踪我吧
Well, now I m wondering if you're following me.
他就是个白♥痴♥ 他有机会跟你在一起却放弃了吗
He's the idiot. He had a chance with you and he threw it away?
傻瓜 蠢货
Lunatic. - Buffoon.
你肯定也不想跟那种人一起吧 -是
You don' t want to be with a guy like that. - Right.
我走这边
Well, uh, I m this way.
好的谢谢你陪我回家
Oh right, well, thanks for walking me home.
不客气
You're welcome. -
我想你不会 -好的 你可以给我你的电♥话♥号♥ -太好了
Yes, I will take your number. - Yes, I will take your number. - Oh, great.
我特别不擅长玩飞镖 眼手配合不上
I' m- I'm terrible at darts. No hand- eye coordination.
真的 我连喝汤都费劲
Genuinely, I struggle to eat soup.
你现在让我觉得好迷人
You're incredibly attractive to me right now.
告诉他 告诉他 告诉他
Tell him, tell him, tell him.
打扰一下 嗨
Excuse me. Hi. -
我想你不会 -好的 你可以给我你的电♥话♥号♥
I don''t suppose- - - Yes! I will take your number.
嗨
Hi. -
打扰一下
Excuse me. -
我要找一个叫莎拉的女孩
I' m supposed to find this girl called Sarah.
你也在派对上吗 -对
You were at that party? - Yeah.
嗯 我觉得好像看见你了
Yeah, I think I saw you.
我也看见你了
I think I saw you, too.
我会失去什么 乔治
And what did I lose, George?
2012年他手臂上的烧伤
A burn on his arm in 2012.
这不就是了 你还需要什么证据
There you go, what more evidence do you need?
我们知道韦斯认识格雷 但她隐瞒了
We know Wes met Dr. Gray. She covered it up.
而且她的实验室在2012年被大火烧毁
We know Dr, Gray was murdered and her lab burnt down in 2012.
我们现在知道了一个凑巧死了的拉撒路特工
We now know a conveniently dead Lazarus agent
在同一时间出现了二级烧伤
who suffered burns at the exact same time.
都不用变成神探科伦坡也能想清楚吧
You don' t have to be fucking Columbo to work it out.
我们不确定韦斯是否刻意隐瞒她认识格雷的事 也许她只是没说
We don't know, Wes covered up meeting Gray. She just hasn' t mentioned it.
这么大事不说吗
Pretty big thing to not mention.
我们正在寻找的这六位科学家 他们碰巧都为同一个人工作
"Oh, we're just looking for these six scientists who all happened to work
碰巧她还是一位时间旅行专家
for the same person, who happened to be a time- travel expert,
我又碰巧遇到了她 我只是不认为这事值得一提
who I happened to have met. I just didn't think any of that was worth bringing up. "
真蠢
Stupid.
不不不 你不要再摇铃了
No, no, no! Not with the bell again!
我的尿袋满了 -老兄 我这做着意大利肉酱呢
Piss bag needs emptying. - Mate, I' m trying to make a ragu here.
对不起 我怕是没法共情
Oh sorry, if I m low on sympathy.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表