剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
欢迎加入拉撒路计划 莎拉
Welcome to the Lazarus Project, Sarah.
莎拉 我不
Sarah, I don't- - - - Ah!
快点雷吉 他中枪了
Hurry up Reggie. He’ s been shot!
你需要打中他的心脏
You need to shoot him in the heart.
我不喜欢打中别人的心脏
I don' t like shooting them in the heart.
那你的地板上就会不停的蹭到脑浆
Well, then you’re gonna keep getting brains on your floor.
有人要喝杯茶吗
Anyone for a cup of tea?
这是个称自己为时间中断倡议的组织
It's a group calling themselves The Time Break Initiative.
线索就在名字里
Clue's in the name.
从我们收集的情况来看 他们在幕后工作多年
From what we can gather, they've been working behind the scenes for years
一直在开♥发♥时间机器
to develop their time machine.
萨姆森博士 李博士 摩根斯坦博士 加德纳博士
Dr. Samson, Dr. Li, Dr. Morgenstein, Dr. Gardner,
王博士和惠勒博士
Dr. Wong, Dr. Wheeler.
这六个人都在2024年初
These six individuals were all placed
被时间中断倡议列入了
on an open assignment wanted list by the Time Break Initiative
公开通缉名单 -死活不论吗
in early 2024. - Wanted dead or alive?
其实只要死的 -有关时间中断倡议你都知道些什么
Just dead, actually. - What exactly can you tell us about the Time Break Initiative?
我为他们工作过 他们派我去哪我就去哪 不问理由
I worked for them. Went where they sent me. Didn' t ask questions.
这么说你为他们绑♥架♥和杀害不少人 -给钱我就干活
So you killed and kidnapped a few people for them? - I go where the money is.
你可真高尚啊
Very noble of you.
我对他们了解不多
Look I don' t know much about them,
但是他们熟悉你们
but they knew about you.
他们派我们盯着你们所有人
They had us watching all of you.
我的猜测是 他们试图建造自己的时间机器
My guess is, they were trying to build a time machine of their own.
如果珍妮特真的被送回了2012 那就说明他们成功了
And if Janet really was sent back to 2012, then they were successful.
那如果我们也打算建造一个时间机器打破循环呢
And if we wanted to build a time machine of our own to fix this loop?
那我的建议就是从找到这些人开始
I'd start with finding these guys
并且希望他们中至少有一个还活着
and hope at least one of them is still alive.
韦斯
Wes?
你们听见她说的了
You heard the woman.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
很高兴见到你 -是呢
Good to see you. - Mm, yeah.
你过的如何
So how have you been?
就瞎忙呗
You know, keeping busy.
你呢 你的 -工作吗
How about you? How s everything at- - ? - Work?
是啊 你现在是个全职特工了吗
Yeah. Are you, like, a full agent now?
我大多数时候只坐办公室
I work at a desk, mostly.
他们是有想法说让我去出外勤
There’s talk about me going into the field,
但我觉得自己还没准备好
but I don't think I m ready.
发生太多事了
It's just been a lot.
我不知道韦斯会让你加入
I didn't know Wes was gonna make you join.
你把血清给我之后你觉得会发生什么
What was gonna happen, once you'd given me the serum?
我就一辈子都教同样的三周小学课程吗
I was just gonna teach the same three weeks of primary school forever?
我想问一下
Listen, um,
你们打算怎么打破这个循环
how are you guys doing at figuring out the loop? -
怎么 你现在还不肯告诉我了是吗天
What? What, you can't talk to me about- - Jesus!
我在你之前就加入组织了好嘛
I was an agent there way before you.
我之所以现在被开了 是因为我抛弃了一切只为了救你
I'm not there now, cause I threw it away to help you.
我没让你救我 -对 你没法让我救你 因为你已经死了
I never asked you to do that. - Yeah, you couldn't ask me, because you were dead.
如果不是你忘了一辆垃圾车会撞死我
I wouldn' t have been dead in the first place
那从一开始我就不会死
if you hadn' t forgot that a fucking bin lorry was gonna run me over.
行吧 我 我分神了 -很明显是啊
Yeah, I- I got distracted. - Clearly.
你想怎么着 你想让我求你吗
What do you want, do you want me to beg?
那我求你好了 如果你想让我这么做的话 我就跪倒在地上求你
I will beg. If you want me to, I' Il get on my hands and knees and beg.
莎拉 拜托 我都要疯了
Sarah, come on, I m going crazy here!
他们是科学家
They' re scientists.
我们认为他们建造了
We think they built the machine
造成第二个奇点的机器
that caused the second singularity.
所以你们找到他们 让他们造个机器
So you find them, they build you a machine...
我们就能回到过去 通过关卡
We go back past the checkpoint,
赶在第二个奇点被造出来之前
before the second singularity was created,
阻止它 救下珍妮特
stop it, rescue Janet.
打破循环 所有人都能永远幸福的活下去
Cancel the loop, everyone lives happily ever after.
对 计划就是这样 只是我们找不到他们
Yeah, that’s the idea. Except we can't find them.
为什么找不到 -因为我们就是找不到啊
Why can't you find them? - Because we can't find them.
他们失踪了 我们正在努力 -我应该回去帮忙的
They' re missing. We' re doing our best. - I should be there to help.
我觉得这不是个好主意 -他们还在生我气吗
I don' t think that' s a good idea. - Are they all still mad at me?
是啊 我觉得想让他们原谅你怕是需要一段时间了
Yeah, I think it might take them a while to forgive you.
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你是何感觉
How do you feel?
我这不来见你了吗
I'm here, aren't I?
我想多见见你
I wish I could see more of you.
是谁 韦斯吗 -不 是我未 是迈克尔
Who's that? Wes? - No, it’ s my fianc- It' s Michael.
哦对哈 你们俩怎么样了
Oh, right, yeah. How is that going?
特么好极了
Fan- fucking- tastic.
听着 乔治 我该走了
Look, George, I should go.
这些文件留我这行吗
Do you mind, if I hold onto these?
我不会告诉任何人的 我保证
I'm not gonna tell anyone. - I promise. Just...
我不会说德语
Yeah, I actually don' t speak German.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我在找一个人 你可能认识他
Uh, I' m looking for a guy I think you know.
他叫特伦特·惠勒博士
His name' s Dr. Trent Wheeler.
我要找特伦特·惠勒博士
I'm looking for Dr. Trent Wheeler.
草
Oh! Fuck!
让开
Out of the way!
告诉我惠勒博士在哪
Just tell me where Dr. Wheeler is!
你♥他♥妈♥为什么这么能跑啊
Why won t you just stop fucking running.
靠的嘞
Fuck' s sake.
站住
Stop! -
惠勒博士在哪
Where's Dr. Wheeler?
他在哪
Where is he? -
惠勒 他在哪
Wheeler? Where's Wheeler? -
惠勒博士
Dr. Wheeler.
他在哪
Where is he?
草
Shit.
早啊 宝贝
Morning, babe.
早
Morning.
火车马上就要开车了
This train is ready to leave.
请注意关门
Please mind the doors.
请远离车门
Please stand clear of the doors.
火车马上就要开车了
This train is ready to leave.
我不是开除你了吗 -对
Didn't I fire you? - Yeah.
那你特么又来干什么 -长官 惠勒博士死了
Well, then what the fuck are you doing here? - Ma'am, Dr. Wheeler s dead.
我查到他了 -是嘛
I tracked him down. - Did you? - Hmm.
花了多少个循环找到的 -十个
How many loops did that take? - Ten.
这事你知道了7个月但却一直没告诉我们
Seven months you' ve known about it and didn't tell us.
我 我想 -你想证明自己哈
I- I wanted to- - - You wanted to prove yourself.
不是 我想让你知道我可以成为团队的一份子
No, I wanted to show you I can be part of a team.
别用自己的话又解释一遍我的意思
Don't say what I just said with different words.
你已经证明了自己的自私和不可信 -真是够了 韦斯 你需要我
You' ve proved you're selfish and untrustworthy. - Fuck's sake, Wes, you need me!
你需要所有能帮上忙的人 我在这循环里都快疯了
You need everyone that can help. I'm losing my mind in this loop.
我找到了惠勒 你们其他人都没找到
I found Wheeler when none of you did.
你知道我能帮到你 所以尽可能好好利用我吧
Look, you know I can be helpful to you, so just let me be helpful.
拜托了
Please.
好吧 你坐这儿 只做办公室工作 不配枪 不出外勤
Okay. You sit here. On desk duty. No gun. No field work.
你就用电脑来帮忙吧 但我还是不信任你
You type in that computer and you do what you can to help. But I still don t trust you.
加上惠勒 那现在就有
With Wheeler dead, that’ s three
三个时间中断倡议的科学家
of the Time Break Initiative scientists
被确认永久死亡
now confirmed to be permanently deceased.
也就说现在我们需要找的只有萨姆森博士 李博士
That leaves us with Dr. Samson, Dr. Li, and Dr. Morgenstein
还有摩根斯坦博士 据我们所知摩根斯坦博士可能在俄♥国♥某处
still unaccounted for. Now, Morgenstein, we believe, could be somewhere in Russia.
除非 乔治有什么秘密线索没告诉我们
Unless, George, you have a secret lead on her whereabouts?
没有 长官 -那就遗憾了
Uh, no. No, ma' am. - No. That’s a shame.
所以我希望大家把精力集中在摩根斯坦身上
As it stands, Samson is a ghost. So I' d like us to focus our attention on Morgenstein,
我需要你们赶紧行动
and I d like you all to pull your fingers out
尽快给我个结果
and get me some results quickly.
你觉得我们能找到活的他吗 -估计够呛
Do you think we re gonna find him alive? - Probably not.
摩根斯坦和萨姆森呢 -估计够呛
Morgenstein and Samson? - Probably not.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表