剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
你还挺淡定的哈 -我的内心在呐喊
You seem pretty calm about it. - Inside I' m screaming.
我饿了 -你应该吃飞机餐的
I'm hungry. You should have eaten on the plane.
博士
Ah, Dr?
他说什么 -他说我们俩都追他 这家伙够幸运的
What did he say? - He says he must be a lucky man to have us two chasing him.
他说的也没错哈
Boy is he wrong about that.
说如果你给他来个手活 他就告诉你
Says if you wank him off, he'll tell you.
听着 要么你现在就说
Listen, you could either say where he is now,
要么我割掉你的舌头 然后你再写下来 你打算怎么着
or I cut out your tongue and you can write it down. What’s it gonna be?
需要我翻译吗 -请
Oh, do you want me to translate that? - Yes, please.
靠
Shit.
在关卡前吗
Before the checkpoint?
我最亲爱的李 曾经将我们拉到一起的组织正在追杀我们
"My dearest Li, "The forces that once bound us now hunt us.
我祈祷你能逃出他们的魔爪 我会在这里等你
"I pray you escape their clutches. I will be waiting here for you
希望我们能再次见面 亨利·萨姆森博士
in the hopes of our meeting again. Dr. Henry Samson. "
我们有了萨姆森的线索 格丽塔 能带的都带上
We've got a lead on Samson. Greta, grab who you can.
你要带队去瑞士
You're taking a team to Switzerland.
你5分钟前就应该上直升飞机去赶国际航♥班♥了
I want you in the chopper on the way to the airstrip.
戴恩呢 -大家都出去了长官
Where's the Dane? - Everyone’s out, ma' am.
长官 我可以 -不行
Ma'am, I can- - - No.
但我们现在就得走了啊
But ma' am, we gotta go now.
好吧 你们俩都去吧
AlI right. Both of you go.
我吗 -你们俩
Me? - Both of you.
你可以的 好吧
You got this, okay?
我呢
What about me?
不给我枪吗 -给你枪好让你像杀死西弗那样给我一枪吗
Don't I get a gun? - So you can shoot me like you shot Shiv?
不可能 我不信任你 如果我们遇到了麻烦 你可以躲我身后
No. I don' t trust you. We get into trouble down there, you can keep behind me.
不过你站我身后时可别背刺我
Just don' t stab me in the back while you're there.
萨姆森博士
Dr. Samson?
萨姆森博士
Dr. Samson?
在这
In here!
他死了 -草
He's gone. - Shit.
根据血液凝结和伤口腐烂程度可以确定
The blood congealing and the putrefaction of the wound tell us
他应该是在关卡后被杀的
he was almost certainly killed after the checkpoint,
这意味着我们回去时他还活着
which means he' s still alive when we go back.
所以我们需要赶到瑞士一个鸟不拉屎的地方
So we need to get to the middle of fucking nowhere, Switzerland,
在某个人杀他之前杀死那个人
before whoever kills him, kills him.
格丽塔和戴恩都在关卡
Greta and the Dane are both here on checkpoint.
直升机换乘私人飞机2个半小时到达维也纳
Helicopter to private jet to Vienna in 2 hours 30 minutes.
45分钟车程 我们很快就能到达那里 -3小时15分钟
Forty- five- minute drive. We can get there pretty quick. - 3 hours 15 minutes.
希望这样足够快了
Let's hope it' s quick enough.
就这样结束了 精彩的第一局
And that's it, a stunning first set.
拉杜卡努简直就是教科书级别的
Raducanu's class, isn't she?
大多数循环里我仍然会看决赛 有时情况会稍有不同
I still watch the final most loops. Sometimes it'll be different.
不同的分数 不同的赢家
Different points, different winner.
不知道我们做了什么造成那样的改变
And I wonder what we did to change that.
而这次又有什么我们不知道的不同之处
And what else is different this time we don' t know about.
挺有意思的是吧 -她是马刺队粉丝 你知道吗
Interesting, isn't it? - She's a Spurs fan, you know?
你跟我说过很多次了
You have told me many times.
你还好吗
You okay?
我是说我不知道 有人知道吗
I mean, I dunno, is anyone?
你觉得萨姆森能坚持活到
Do you think Samson' s gonna be alive long enough
我们在下一个关卡前找到他吗
for us to get to him next checkpoint?
不知道
No idea.
阿奇 我只是想证明给大家看 证明你们需要我
Archie, I just wanna prove to everyone, they need me.
你还会再信任我妈
Are you ever gonna trust me again?
不知道 -如果你是我
I don' t know. - Like, if you were me,
你会做出跟我不同的选择吗
would you have done anything differently?
会吧
Yeah.
我肯定不会被抓到
I wouldn' t have got caught.
我不是个坏人 对吧
I'm not, like, a bad guy, you know?
坏人都不觉得自己是坏人
No one ever thinks they are.
欢迎来到伦敦 2012年奥♥运♥会已经开始了
Welcome to London and the 2012 Olympic Games have begun.
草
Shit.
因此事实是 时间旅行不是科幻作家的创作
So the fact remains that time travel is not the creation
这不是白日梦中凭空出现的想法
of science- fiction writers. It is not an idea conjured up daydreamers.
时间旅行不是我们发明出来的 而是我们需要驾驭和利用的
Time travel is not something that we invent. It is something that we harness,
因为它原本就已经存在了
because time travel is already here.
这是自人类文明开始以来一直伴随着我们的东西
It is something that' s been with us since the beginning
只是在等待我们迎头赶上
of human civilisation, just waiting for us to catch up.
我们经常讨论时间旅行的可能性
Now, we often talk about possibilities of time travel,
机会或者梦想
of the opportunities or the dreams.
但我想说的是成本
But I want to also talk of the cost.
你干什么呢 -我们一回去就要开始用跑的
· What are you doing? - As soon as we go back, we need to be running.
我们要跳回到三周前 -是吗
We're jumping back three weeks. - Yeah?
所以你现在伸胳膊伸腿的不会让你三周前变得更灵活
So stretching now isn't gonna make you limber three weeks ago.
天 怎么还是有人对这到底是怎么回事而感到困惑呢
Jesus Christ, how are people still confused about how this works?
你还好吗 -正在思想上准备
A|I right? - Just mentally preparing myself
自己胸口会再次射进一颗热辣辣的子弹
to have a hot piece of lead in my chest again.
行吧 -有思想准备并不会让事实变得更容易接受
Right. - It doesn' t get any easier.
大家都知道该做什么 也都知道
Everyone knows what they' re doing. Everyone knows
该去哪 我们准备行动吧
where they need to be. Let's get this done.
我勒个去 乔治
For God' s sake, Georgel
好吧 抱歉 -我说过抱歉了
Okay, I m sorry. - Oh! - Look, I said I' m sorry.
我就是想进来看看发生什么了
Just...I m going in to see what happens.
随时告诉我最新进展 -会的
Keep me updated. - I will.
太迟了
Too late.
所以我们完蛋了
So we’ re fucked.
除非我们可以再快点
Unless we can get there quicker, yeah.
你是 你是还生我气呢吗
Are you...Are you still angry at me?
我是不是还生你的气 -对 因为发生的一切
Am I still angry at you? - Yeah, for everything that happened.
我对你的看法很复杂
My opinion of you is complicated.
我不确定生气是不是足以涵盖
I' m not sure anger covers it.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你杀了我
You killed me.
还陷害了我
You framed me.
而每隔三周 可能要一直重复到无限期
And every three weeks, possibly until the end of time,
我一醒来就被你开枪打死
I wake up having just been shot by you...
又一次 -行吧
again. - Right.
他们早晚会原谅你的 -是吗
They' re gonna forgive you, eventually. - Do you think so?
我是说 我做了那么多事 杀了那么多人
I mean, I did do all those things. I killed all those people.
不像罗布雷夫 -你杀了多少人
Unlike Rebrov. - How many people have you killed?
不包括核弹那次哈 我是指近距离的
Not the bomb, I mean. Up close.
西弗 -鲁迪
Shiv, - Rudy,
车里的三个人
three guys in a car,
一个试图阻止我的警♥察♥
a cop who tried to stop me,
一个司机
a driver,
五个保镖 大使
five bodyguards,
她老公 -你
her husband, - - you.
是意外
By accident.
还有雷吉 我都不知道自己
And Reggie. I mean, I killed Reggie
杀死雷吉多少次了
I don' t even know how many times.
你想知道我每晚都做什么梦吗
Do you wanna know what I dream about, every night?
梦到开枪打死那家伙 每隔三周就把他脑浆打一地
Shooting that prick in the head. Blowing his fucking brains out every three weeks.
我发誓总是能在某处找到他脑浆溅出来的碎屑
I swear I keep finding tiny bits of his brain everywhere.
西弗说我应该射中他的心脏
Shiv says I should just shoot him in the heart.
但不知道
But I dunno.
我就是做不到
I...can't do it.
你射中他的头是因为你不想开枪的时候看着他的脸
You shoot him in the head, because you don' t wanna look at his face while you do it.
你不想让他知道自己要死了 你不想让他太害怕
You don t want him to know what’ s coming. You don' t want him to be scared.
所以你才射中了他的头
That’s why you shoot him in the head.
你不是个坏人 乔治
You're not a bad person, George.
不比其他人坏
No more than anyone else.
看看这是谁啊
Look who turned up.
你想谈什么
So what do you wanna talk about?
我们在找的时间中断的科学家们
So, the Time Break scientists we' re looking for,
都跟这个女人 基蒂·格雷博士有关
are all connected to this one woman, Dr. Kitty Gray.
她是他们的导师 她教会了他们有关时间旅行的一切
She was their mentor. She taught them everything they know bout time travel.
她死于2012年 她的实验室起火 她的记录都消失了
Or, she did until 2012, when her lab burnt down, her records were lost,
她也被杀了 -2012吗
and she was killed. - 2012?
对 2012年7月 如果你说的对
Yeah, July 2012, which, if you re right about it,
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表