剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
So that's where I've been every loop, waiting for you to need me.
你说你18岁时 但你实际上都没满18
So when you said you were 18, you were actually 17.
算上循环 我其实有20了都
I'm actually 20, if you think about it.
信息量有点大
Oh, I- I try not to.
该死的
Fucking hell.
所以
So...
我们现在该怎么办
...what do we do now?
是谁把装着纸条和枪的箱子寄给你的
Who sent you the lockbox with the note and the gun, then?
显然是你寄的 不是吗
Obviously it was you, wasn't it?
你要回到2012年 想办法救我和我妈妈
You're gonna go back to 2012, find a way to save me and my mum,
把你的枪和一张救命纸条放在那个锁箱里等我去找
and put your gun and a note to save your life in that lockbox for me to find
才会有今天的事 -对 但我还没回到过去
so today can happen. - Yeah, but I haven't gone back in time, yet.
我真能回去吗 -你会的 -但万一没成功呢
How can I have done that? - Because you will. - But what if I don't?
你能成功的 因为我打包票了
You will, because I've told you to.
你知道什么是因果循环吗
Do you know what a causal loop is?
是由时间循环所致的 如果你回到过去
It's a time loop that causes itself. If you went back in time
在爱因斯坦发现相对论之前告诉他质能方程式
before Einstein discovered The Theory of Relativity and you told him E=MC2.
你是从他这儿知道这个方程式的 而他
You know that because you learnt it off him, now he knows it
又是从你这儿知道的 这就是因果循环 时间旅行真烦人
cause he learned it off you. That's a causal time loop. - Fuck, I- I hate time travel.
对了我们要去哪儿 -拉撒路总部
Where are we going, by the way? - Lazarus HQ.
我才不去
No. I'm not going there.
妈妈告诉我不要相信拉撒路计划的人
Mum told me, "Don't trust anybody from the Lazarus Project. "
我也参与了拉撒路计划 -真的吗
I'm in the Lazarus Project. - Are you, though?
好吧 我还在试用期
Well, yeah, okay, I'm on probation, I guess.
但这是拉撒路计划想要解决的问题 -我不在乎
But it's the Lazarus Project trying to fix all this shit- - - I don't care.
我不信他们 -那你♥爸♥爸呢 你不想见你♥爸♥爸吗
I don't trust them. - What about your dad? You don't wanna see your dad?
我的遭遇都是他的错 他离开了我们 从来没有来救我
Everything that's happened to me is his fault. He left us. Never rescued me.
从来没来找过我 我根本就没有爸爸
Never even come looking for me. As far as I'm concerned, I don't have a dad.
我不想见到他 我不想去拉撒路
I don't wanna see him. I don't wanna see Lazarus.
请讲 -韦斯利小姐 我是萨姆森医生
Yes. - Miss Wesley, it's Dr. Samson here.
我知道血清在哪
I know where the serum is.
谢谢 我要你回到时光断点局
Thank you. I want you to go back to the time break facility.
找一些可能对我们有用的设备
and try to find any equipment that might be of use to us.
嗨 -那个吻真美好
Hi. - That was a good kiss.
虽然我们被压在废墟下 那仍然是一个美好的吻
We got crushed under rubble and that was still a good kiss.
并不是每次轻吻都会那么美好
That won't happen every time I kiss you.
那你是打算亲我几次
How many times were you planning on kissing- - ?
看吧 没事
See? We're okay.
我们还不知道有没有事
We don't know that yet.
哦别碰我
Oh. Don't touch me.
为什么给 -我五分钟贤者时间
Why not? - I just need five minutes of no- one touching me afterwards.
行的 好吧
Right, okay.
好极了
I mean, very good.
谢谢 -还谢谢我
Thank you. "Thank you"?
嗯 -真是典型英国人做派
Yeah. - You're so British.
谢谢你和我滚床单 -闭嘴
"Thank you for the sex. - Shut up.
长官 -阿奇 萨姆森博士找到了一个可能
Ma'am? - Archie? Dr. Samson's found a potential location
有血清的地点 是悉尼的一个私人实验室 我把细节发给你
for the serum. It's a private lab in Sydney. I'm sending over the details.
太好了 我去看看
Uh, okay, great. I'lI go check it out.
你能带张小姐一起去吗
Can you find Zhang and take her with you?
我看看她在不在
I'lI see if she's around.
稍等 事情紧急
Okay, hold on, because this is urgent.
我现在就给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her now.
你们现在在一起呢
So you'll go together then.
是的长官
Yes, ma'am.
阿奇谢谢你
Thank you, Archie.
我们得走了
Okay, we have to go.
妈的 里面更糟
Shit, it's worse on the inside.
你是靠什么谋生的
What are you- - What are you doing for money?
显然我有工作 -是吗 在哪
I have ajob, obviously. - Oh, yeah? Where?
特易购 -真不敢想象你在收银台的样子
Tesco. - Can't really imagine you on the till.
闭嘴吧混♥蛋♥ 我很会收银
Well, beep, beep, motherfucker. I'm good at it.
你想吃点什么吗
Do you want something to eat?
我有方便面
I've got Pot Noodle.
伙计 我爱死方便面了 -真的吗 假的
Oh, mate, I love a Pot Noodle. - Really? - No.
你愿意在这等着我想办法吗
Listen, are you gonna be all right waiting here while I figure out what to do?
我跟你一起去 -不不 你没必要这么做
I'm coming with you. - Uh, no, no. You ain't gotta do that.
我收到字条说要保护你
I got a note saying I had to protect you,
所以我必须保护好你 -我很感激
so, yeah, I do gotta do that. - I do appreciate the offer
你个18岁的女孩要拿着枪跟着我 但我能照顾好自己
of an 18- year- old girl with a handgun following me, but I can look after myself.
那我该怎么办 -我也不知道 待在这里搞下卫生吗
What do I do? - I dunno. Hang out here. Maybe, tidy up a bit.
就这样吗 -嗯就这样
Is that it? - Yeah, that's it.
谢谢你之前救了我一命 你可真厉害
Oh, and thank you for my saving my life earlier. You're a real one for that.
好吧 快点完事
Right. Let's get this done quick.
韦斯想让你四处找找 看看有没有什么有用的东西
Wes wants you to poke around? See if there's anything you can use
自己造一台时光机
to build your own one of these.
你觉得能成功吗
You think there's a chance it works?
我觉得时光断点计划不可能
I think it's unlikely the Time Break Initiative
会放弃一部有用的时光机
would have abandoned a working time machine.
我是个乐观派
I'm an optimist.
真的吗 -也许我是虚无主义者 -我也不知道
Really? - Or a nihilist, maybe. I don't know.
看起来不太妙啊
Well, that doesn't seem good.
你在想啥呢
What are you thinking about?
我其实 没有想太多
Okay, this isn't like, I'm not overthinking things.
好的 -我只是想说清楚
Okay. I just want to make that clear.
行
Sure.
如果我俩真的 我没说一定是哈
If this is a thing, and I'm not saying it is.
你也别说什么别担心没关系之类的 如果咱俩来真的 我不是
You know, "No worries, if not, "et cetera, et cetera. If it is, this isn't the first time
第一次和同事
I've had a workplace...
有关系了
complication.
什么关系 -你说感情也好 我也不能下定论 但
Complication? - Relationship, which, again, I'm not saying this is, but
有可能是
It could be.
好吧
Right.
谢天谢地 你没有想太多
Well, thank God you're not overthinking it.
根据我的经验 多想一些总比啥都不想要好
It's always better to overthink than underthink, in my experience.
他来了
There's our guy.
你来吗 还是 -没事你来吧
Did you want to do it, or...? - Oh, no. Please.
你最后一段关系 是谁啊
Who was it then? Your last complication?
他叫罗斯 是我的导师 我们在一起过
His name was Ross. He was my mentor. We were together.
我本准备离开我的男朋友 他也要离开他的妻子
I was leaving my boyfriend. He was leaving his wife.
真是贴心 -闭嘴
Oh, that's so sweet. - Shut up.
我真心 爱过他
I loved him. It was real.
然后怎么了
So, what happened?
我们完成了任务
We completed the mission.
他没活下来
He didn't make it.
请节哀 -嗯
I'm sorry. Yeah.
你好 我只是想知道
Hi. I was just wondering...
我们都经历过 但不应因此阻止你做你想做的事情
We've all got history, you know. It shouldn't stop you doing something you want to do.
我知道 只是 我还没
I know, I'm just, I haven't really been- -
天啊 你很会用电枪啊
Jesus Christ, you and that Taser.
从那以后我就再也没和别人谈过了
I haven't really been with anyone since.
时间发生循环 我死了 他又救我回来了
There was a loop. I died. He brought me back.
这不违反了拉撒路计划的规定吗 -的确
Isn't that against Lazarus Project rules? - Very fucking much, yes.
你说的都是真的
So it really was a real thing.
又不是说他带我出去吃吃吃买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥
Yeah. It's not like he took me out for dinner and splashed out on some nice jewellery.
他逆转时空救我一命
I died and he brought me back.
这种事你会一直铭记于心的
That just, it sort of sticks with you, you know?
这个罗斯 你六年前约会的那个人
So this Ross, who you went out with six years ago.
如果算上时间循环 其实有8年了
Eight, if you count the loops.
你觉得他会希望你永远孤身一人吗
Do you think he'd want you to stay alone, forever?
他是个正常人吧 -跟你聊这种事情
Or was he a normal person? - He'd think I was an idiot
他都会觉得我傻的
for even having this conversation.
至少在这一点上我们意见一致
Well on that, at least, we can agree. -
设计图上说是有手掌扫描仪啊
The plans showed a palm scanner.
我猜他们升级了视网膜扫描仪
I guess, they upgraded to a retinal scanner.
我们下个循环再试一次吧
We'll try again next loop.
有发现嘛 -不 其实
No. It's uh,
严谨来说 这是一堆什么乱七八糟的
Well, the scientific phrase is, it's completely fucked.
或许可以用扳手敲下试试
Maybe try hitting it with a spanner.
我不知道该怎么搞定 -好消息是
I have no idea how to fix this. - The good news is,
你有无限时间来想办法
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表