剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
对我来说这不是个很难的问题 很简单 我爱你
It's not a hard question for me. It' s easy. I love you.
而且我我我想你
Right, and I- I- I miss you.
如果你不爱我没关系
And if you don' t love me, that' s okay.
但我觉得你应该告诉我 你不应该在胡同里跟我做
But you should just tell me. You should stop shagging me in alleyways
让我搞不清楚状况 -好吧 我以后不会再那样了
and doing confusing shit. - Okay, IIl stop shagging you in alleyways.
因为你不爱我了吗 -不 不是不爱你
Because you don't love me? - No. No. I don' t not love you.
我只是不知道自己是何感受 如果这让你觉得混乱
I just don't know how I do feel, and if it confuses you- -
顺便说一句 我们只在胡同里做过一次
We only had sex in an alleyway once, by the way.
既然如此我就不那样了 直到我弄清楚自己对你的真实感觉
Then I won't do that anymore while I figure out how I feel about you
还有其他事 好吗 -好
and, probably, everythingelse, okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
你问起我有关命运
You asked me about fate.
我记得我们遇见的那个晚上
Well, I do remember the night we met.
我们遇到的所有晚上
AlI the nights we met.
每次你和我没在一起的时候 我都会遇到科马克
And every time you and I didn' t end up together, I met Cormac.
但后来也分开了 然后有一晚我遇到了你 我就被困在了里面
But it got undone. Then the one night I met you, it stuck.
但现在我没和你也没和另一个人在一起
But now I m not with you or the other guy.
我嫁给了我一开始参加派对
I' m married to the man that I originally went
要见的那个人 而我又忍♥受不了他
to that party to meet, and I can' t stand him.
所以你告诉我 乔治 命运到底是让我跟迈克一起
So you tell me, George. Is it fate for me and Michael to be together,
还是我跟你 或者我跟科马克
or me and you, or me and Cormac?
还是说命运 爱情和灵魂伴侣
Or are fate and love and soulmates
只是一些毫无意义的概念 不过是我们用
just some meaningless construct that we use
一些表面上的秩序来装点
to try and put some semblance of order into the fucking food blender
构成我们生活随机事件的搅拌机
of random occurrences that make up our lives?
科马克这名字好蠢 -一点都不蠢 -就是很蠢 而且
Cormac's a stupid name. - No, it's not. - Yes, it is. And you know what?
我现在希望自己能回到过去
I wish I could travel back in time
这样就不用跟你进行这场对话了
to before this fucking conversation happened.
你做了什么 -不知道
What did you do? - - Dunno.
别再乱按按钮了乔治 这又不是个死机的笔记本电脑
Stop just pressing buttons, George. It's not a frozen fucking laptop.
我没有在按啊 -靠 靠
I' m not just fucking pressing...Shit, shit, shit, shit.
这不是“别担心一切都好”的警报声吧
That's not a"don't worry, everything's okay"siren, is it?
当然那不是
No, it is not. -
你按了什么啊 -我什么都没按
What did you press? l- I didn' t really press anything.
靠
Oh, shit.
好吧 我搞砸了 我是碰了点东西
Yeah, I fucked up. I touched something.
是我的错
That was my bad.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的天 这可太难受了
Oh, my God, that's deeply unpleasant.
我能去找你吗
Can I come to you?
好
Yeah.
你在哪 而且为什么有人跟踪我
Where are you? And why would I have a tail?
当你在开动机器的时候 你看见谁被送回去了吗
When you were working on the machine, did you see who was sent back?
看见了
Yes. -
他们俩
Both of them. -
还有个男人 我认为是他们的联络人吧
There was a man as well. He was their, uh, handler, I think.
你就没有考虑到所做之事的道德影响吗
You didn't consider the ethical implications of what you were doing?
我不知道他们想那么做 当时我们都不知道
I didn' t know that that was what they wanted to do. None of us did.
唯一解决黑洞的办法就是将珍妮特送回到2012
The only way of fixing this black hole is to send Janet back to 2012.
你们能做到吗 -理论上可以
Can you do it? - Theoretically. Theoretically, we could do it.
但我们想要用人类当实验目标那还差得远着呢 几个月 甚至几年
But we are months, years away, from safely performing a human test.
你把一个人放进机器
You put a person in that machine,
我们不知道会发生什么
and there' s no knowing what will happen to them.
唯一确定的就是 不到一年的时间里
The only certainty we have is that in less than a year,
世界就会走向毁灭
the world as we know it is going to end.
既然唯一的确认性就是毁灭
When the only certainty is destruction,
那我们只能走向未知
we must head toward the unknown.
如果你们有任何人觉得不想参与 我都理解
If any of you feel you cannot be a part of it, I understand.
但这项实验 不管有没有你们 都会进行
But this experiment will take place with or without you.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really doing this?
我女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?
她在等你
She' s waiting for you.
所以你别无选择 只能跟着她
So you have no choice, but to follow her.
当时
Back in time.
通过计算 你跟贝基会一前一后到达
According to calculations, you'II arrive right after Becky.
你最好希望如此
You better fucking hope so.
他们成功了
They made it.
我觉得甚至连特工瑞都不知道他们的计划
Don't think even Agent Rui knew what they had planned.
瑞是谁 -张
Agent Rui? - Uh, Zhang.
她当时跟另一个特工在一起 一个女人
Well, she was, um, with the, the- the other agent. The woman.
阿奇
Archie.
对 瑞特工也参与了
Yes, Agent Rui was part of the team
带走那个女孩和她母亲的任务
that took the young girl and her mother.
她好像特别关心那个女孩
She seemed really concerned about her.
你不知道吗 -不知道
You didn't know? - No. I didn' t know.
列车马上就要出发了
This train is ready to leave.
请远离关闭的车门
Please stand clear of the closing doors.
列车马上就要出发了
This train is ready to leave.
小心站台的缝隙
Please mind the gap.
不同了 -什么 -发生了
That's different. - Excuse me? - I think it' s happening.
发生什么 -你的生命有危险了
What' s happening? - Your life s about to be in danger.
我的生命 你是谁
My life's about to- - Whoa! Who are you- - ?
嗨
Hi.
什么鬼 贝基
Oh, what the fuck? Becky?
是我 -你怎么会 怎么回事
Yeah. - What are you- - What?
你 你长大了 -对 -怎么会
You're- you’re- you're grown up? - Yeah. - How?
我被送回2012年时6岁 12年前 所以
Well I was six when I got sent back to 2012, 12 years ago, so, you know,
你自己算吧
you do the math.
我18了 -是 是 我会加法 你在这列车上
I'm 18. - Yeah, yeah, I can add up. You've been on this train.
我见过你 你每次都坐在那 -对
I've seen you. You sat right there every time. - Yeah.
为什么 -为了救你 -救我 我有什么危险
Why? - So I can save your life. - Save- - Save my life from what?
布莱森 -谁 -快走
Bryson! - Who? - Come on.
跑 -那是谁 -布莱森
Run! - Who is that? - It's Bryson!
布莱森是特么谁啊 -是我的守卫 长大后
Who the fuck is Bryson? - My minder, I haven' t seen him
我就没再见过他了 -从啥时候算起啊 两年前
since I was a kid. - Since you were a kid two years ago,
还是12年前 -2012年 12年前 -他来这干嘛
or 12 years ago? - 2012. Twelve years. - What's he doing here?
他为什么要杀我 -我不知道 我以为他死了
Why's he tryin to kill me? - I don' t know! I thought he was dead!
这一早上可太奇怪了
This is turning into a very strange morning! -
听着伙计 我不知道怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, Listen man, I don' t know what s going on,
或者你以为我做了什么 但是
or what it is you think I ve done, but- -
不是你做了什么 而是你未来要做的
It' s not what you' ve done. It's what you' re gonna do.
啥 -你就是个魔鬼 恶魔
What? - You are a monster, my friend. You are evil.
不 伙计 我觉得你弄错了 -没有
No, mate, I think you got me confused- - - No!
我认识你 乔治·阿多 我认识你
I know you, George Addo. I know you.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表